EO Charging Reviews

Tom Taylor
EO Charging 5 star review on 4th June 2019
Don Morton
EO Charging 4 star review on 18th April 2019
Scott was excellent, he did a very good job.
Early days but I like the appearance and functionality of the Charger and the app was easy to set up and works great. In fact the whole process for ordering and getting it installed has been impressive.
The box lolms really good and it’s so easy to plug in to charge. So far 10/10
Good pre installation communication and easy to upload relevant information to plan the installation.

Excellent installation and very helpful installer - thoughtful and keen to do the job well.

Overall, I would have no hesitation recommending this company.
Have to say Gary Matthews is a credit to your company. On his initial visit he spotted a few issues with our electrics which stopped him doing the job. We'd not long bought the house and he looked at our condition report and saw that it was not accurate. He went above and beyond, and I ended up getting a new condition report which came back unsatisfactory. The guy who did the initial report prior to us buying the house paid for the work to be done and reimbursed me my condition report. All of which wouldn't have happened if not for Gary. Very thorough with his work and an all-round great chap and was happy to give him a bottle for all his help with the issues he found at my property.
EO charger was installed by Bumblebee who did a great job. Installation was very neat and tidy and Denise kept me up to date at all times with the scheduling of the install.
EO Charging 5 star review on 10th November 2020
Charged EV carried out my EO mini EV charger installation today. Their installation engineer (Deven) was very knowledgeable and carried out a very tidy install and commissioning. Communication is key with things like this and Deven talked through all of the options for the install so we arrived at a solution that really worked for me. All in all, a very professional installation.
The tidiest looking charger going. Sits lovely on the side of my porch

Nathalia and Paul did a phenomenal job with organising and installing. Nathalia couldn't have done a better job organising the network upgrading my fuse, all the paperwork to have everything in place so it was good to go. Paul was super friendly and polite. Very tidy and professional job on the install. Couldn't be happier from start to finish
The whole process was fabulous. All questions were answered promptly enabling us to get an install in less than 2 weeks. The guys that completed the install were professional and did a great job… The charger looks great and works as expected with app support too.. Thanks for doing such a great job.. :-)
Lovely unit, well designed and expertly installed by Rollings EV in Worcester.
Cracking service. Quick, knowledgeable installer. A job well done
It works perfectly. I’m so impressed by the installation, the workmen did an amazing job and cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely worthwhile having this installed using these professionals.
So far so good!
The installation went smoothly, the guys were quick and efficient.
I've only done one charge since then (1 week) but it worked fine and gave me 10 miles more than the trickle charge on an extension cord that I've used for the last 2 months!
I'll write another review after a month or so
Kate
Great service, really good communication through the booking stage and very efficient installation.
Amazed at how small and smart this charger is. Efficiently and neatly installed by a happy confident person who arrived on time on the date specified. I am very happy with the product.
Very compact and neat charging unit. Nice to have colour options so I was able to match my garage door.
Very fast install arrived early, arrived at 7 left by 8!
Excellent, prompt communications. All very efficient. Thank you
Excellent service
I haven’t got my electric car yet but the unit is compact and the app is easy to use
EO Charging is rated 4.22 based on 230 reviews