EO Charging Reviews

EO Charging 5 star review on 22nd October 2020
Valerie Oswick
EO Charging 5 star review on 23rd August 2019
Charlie Whittaker
The online form, interactions with EO staff and EO subcontractor were all exceptional. My house is old and this was a complicated fitting and the team were so excellent in making it happen I am sure with other providers I would not have a charger installed.
Amazing experience all handled brilliantly. The engineer who attended and the Company he worked for provided some of the best service I’ve had.

Couldn’t recommend enough and have already a few times.

Fantastic, thank you!
The EO charger is exactly what I wanted, the ability to charge from the house using, a well made, discreet, small device with no dangling cables, Excellent. I am so glad I chose EO charging for the install also

kindest regards
Install was done really well but it would have helped if they had assisted with App install and setup to avoid needing to call support.
Fantastic little wall box charger. Smart looking, discreet and functional. The installation guy was friendly and helpful too. Highly recommend.
The team at BeeWired did a great job with the install, and the unit itself is spot-on. Small, discrete, and performant.
Kept informed all the way through. Ashley (Engineer), was very pleasant and informative, done a great job throughout.
He is not look 1off the thinks
Really like the subdued unobtrusive presence. That means a separate charging cable though, which needs to be handled and stored. And we have had a couple of instances when the EO Hub has lost connection with the internet. But mostly it's stable and works well.
Compact charger and a professional install. I can't fault the communication from EV Domestic from confirming the date and helping me through the process to get the OLEV grant. On the day of the install Matt was punctual and sent a message confirming when he'd arrive. The workmanship was good and the cable routing nice and neat, leaving me very satisfied with the installation. Now fingers crossed my EV arrives next week as scheduled!
EO Charging 5 star review on 18th December 2020
Took care and attention installing the charger
Excellent customer service beforehand and throughout. Very efficient installation by Mike too. Overall extremely pleased with the service from start to finish. The charger looks very neat too. Would highly recommend.
Very professional and polite. No issues with the installation and work carried out.
Read many reviews of different chargers, settled on EO due to size, reviews, capability and price.
So far so good, good installation and service from the business that installed, cracking little charger and a simple & smart app for use!
Excellent service, could not fault anything.
Engineer was very friendly and professional. Install was very nicely done and quite fast! Everything works very well.
EO Charging 5 star review on 12th December 2020
Great communication and service
We were not told prior to installation that we needed to download the lap. The installer told us , which gave us time too stall we are not good at the technology. Oder people often have larger fingers which often touches 2 letters or numbers.
However the company was very helpful and it was successfully sorted
Seems a bit buggy, struggled to connect and stay connected to our 2.4/5 GHz WiFi.

Setting up on our WiFi process was riddled with errors and having to restart unit.

Doesn't correctly display how much charge in vehicle. Says vehicle is charging when the vehicle is fully charged.

Only 2 days payment into ownership and already considering a refund.
Hi Richard,

We're sorry to hear that your experience with our charger didn't match your expectations and we thoroughly appreciate you taking the time to provide such a detailed review.

Customer satisfaction is incredibly important to us and we would greatly appreciate the opportunity to work with you in resolving these issues. Could you please contact us immediately on support@eocharging.com or 0333 77 20383.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Best,
The EO Charging team
Very helpful and staff are knowledgable during installation.
EO Charging is rated 4.26 based on 274 reviews