EnviroVent Reviews

of reviewers recommend EnviroVent
2 - 3 Hours
Read EnviroVent Reviews

About EnviroVent:

For over 30 years, EnviroVent has helped over a million homes solve damp, condensation and mould issues across the UK. Our award winning ventilation products create all year round healthy, fresh and ideal indoor environments.

With over a million condensation problems solved to date, we feel as though we can call ourselves experts when it comes to advising on indoor air quality and condensation in UK homes.

Our passion for providing good indoor air quality is strong now as it was when we first started out. Our philosophy is to provide an outstanding service through the design, manufacture, expert installation and aftercare of our sustainable ventilation products and systems for the long term.

customercare@envirovent.com

EnviroVent House
Hornbeam Business Park

Excellent service from Anthony and the team at Environvent. From initial estimate to having our system installed very professional throughout. Having had the system operating for several months now our previous condensation problem seems to be completely resolved.
Mr Cakebread was very pleasant & helpful we were pleased with the quotation and our understanding of how the system would work. Nothing was too much trouble for him. On the install we had a hold up as the engineers found a wasp nest in the loft where the fan was going to be installed so work was halted. The next day it was found to be a dead wasps nest however it did hold up work for several weeks as the engineers workload was heavy & well planned. We are happy to have MrVenty installed in our Church's Manse and looking forward to a mould free property in coming months.
Their system works really well, installation company have helped with manuals and advise on how it all works, so would recommend them.
Envirovent fitted our extractors promptly and very efficiently. The new system works very well and has substantially improved our air quality.
From the beginning i was impressed with their advice and professionalism and then they did a great job of the work.
EnviroVent supplied a fan for our rental property. The whole process was simple and painless and the fan has made a massive difference to the damp in the bathroom. Would recommend.
Great product, effective and quiet. Great 7 year warranty and designed to be fixed if goes wrong rather to going to landfill.
Very effective product that is maintaining a dry environment in an otherwise fusty cellar space. External vent in white wasn’t ideal though and no option was offered. Shame but happy overall.
Great product and a friendly team from start to finish. Looking forward to seeing how our condensation problem is after a year.
Very pleased. So far product is working very well
Very happy with the product
Very good service with a smile!
A Radon pump installation proved ineffective. Envirovent are very poor communicators. I travelled hundreds of miles to meet one of their staff only to be told the day after our supposed meeting that he was I'll. A wasted trip.
Very professional. Good from start to finish. Thank you
Its still a little bit early to judge the full effect of having the work done. But atm, it looks like the area around where the unit has been installed is drier. If it is, then I will be a very happy bunny! Let's take another look in the Spring.
Extremely pleased with my EnviroVent cyclone7 . Would definitely recommend this company and also the representative and the fitter were extremely thorough and polite.
I really haven’t felt there has been any enhancement in our house since having EnviroVent installed.
Decent quality extractor fan that stops mould. I use the Cyclone fan on all properties I develop as maintain good air circulation.
Agent came to confirm installation was simple and took a 50% deposit, installer then came and said it could not be installed. Agent was very curt when I voiced my disappointment. We have no Cyclone 7 as agent said he would revisit with a view to installation again but once I asked for my deposit to be returned he said he would get back in touch with dates, he never did.
Excellent service, can’t fault them at all
EnviroVent is rated 4.45 based on 249 reviews