EnviroVent Reviews

of reviewers recommend EnviroVent
2 - 3 Hours
Read EnviroVent Reviews

About EnviroVent:

For over 30 years, EnviroVent has helped over a million homes solve damp, condensation and mould issues across the UK. Our award winning ventilation products create all year round healthy, fresh and ideal indoor environments.

With over a million condensation problems solved to date, we feel as though we can call ourselves experts when it comes to advising on indoor air quality and condensation in UK homes.

Our passion for providing good indoor air quality is strong now as it was when we first started out. Our philosophy is to provide an outstanding service through the design, manufacture, expert installation and aftercare of our sustainable ventilation products and systems for the long term.

customercare@envirovent.com

EnviroVent HouseHornbeam Business Park

Right from the start its nice to deal with a company where they do not pressure you into making a decision to buy there products. We had a problem with mould and codensation, Graham came and recommended the Atmos loft unit and the cyclone 7 extractor fan. These we had fitted and they have cured our problem, yes i would highly recommend Envirovent
Very friendly staff
Really impressed by the initial surveyor and the engineers. The new system works exactly as planned.
Effective product and very good company to deal with. Excellent customer service with a helpful, knowledgeable and friendly team. Work in my home finished to a high standard.
Very happy with the operation of the system.
Works very well does what was explained to me before purchase made a difference to the atmosphere in our home thanking you Leslie Taylor.
Brilliant product and service.
I was given excellent advice and the fitting of the product was quick and professionally done.
Highly recommend.
Efficient, simple and effective.
We are very pleased with the product and installation
Excellent customer service, no pushy sales. Polite and friendly installation team. Very satisfied with the overall product and price.
Very good company to deal with. Very efficient.
We noticed an instant difference after the system was installed. We were used to waking up and opening our bedroom curtains to our windows being covered in condensation and we have not seen one drop since the installation. Havent had any problems with it so far and it was installed in February so fingers crossed. I also found that the house seemed to heat up easier when we had the heating on since it has been installed. My only thing is that I wish it would reach down to the kitchen/extension because we get condensation in there but we were told it probably would t and our worst areas were bedrooms and the bathroom so still worth it in my eyes.
Great product! So happy with the whole process of installation etc as well. Thank you
Had issues with excess moisture in ourproperty. Envirovent provided a free survey and immediately identified the solution to the problem. With regard to the installation, the engineers were very professional and friendly (maybe because I kept them plied with tea and coffee all day). They left our property and clean and good state.
The products that were installed (ATMOS & Cylone) made an immediate positive impact. The air in the property is now fresher, mould is no longer an issue......not wanting to sound like a poster boy but it's been a dream ever since it has been installed. More than happy to recommend Envirovent and their products.
Minimum disturbance, very tidy work, the system works beautifully and where i have cleaned off the black mould, it hasn't come back despite a lot of wet weather. Highly recommended
Was a bit dubious at first about system but I’m amazingly surprised so much so I’m had all properties with condensation problems done. Brilliant and great service from employees. Thanks.
Great service thanks
Exelent. Did the job it was supposed to do
Excellent product, brilliant service. No condensation problems now. Highly recommend.
Professional, friendly service and a damp free home! šŸ˜€
It all went very well and so far so good with the unit itself.
My tenants let the engineer into the flat to start the job and I arrived a couple of hours later. My only nit pick if I had to have one, was that the engineer had his normal outside shoes on. In my view he should have either worn shoes covers or offered to take his shoes off. Other than that I have no complaints.
EnviroVent is rated 4.50 based on 455 reviews