Environ Property Services Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Environ Property Services

About Environ Property Services: Environ Property Services are London’s premier property maintenance company. Environ specialises in building maintenance, home improvements and refurbishments of residential and commercial properties in London. From our head office in Fulham, South-west London we undertake all aspects of property maintenance and repairs under one roof which means you do not have to waste time finding different companies to fulfil different aspects of your home improvement.

info@environps.co.uk

123 Munster RD

Tell us how Environ Property Services made you happy

"I am Very happy with the painting works"
"Fantastic service from Environ with regards to damp works and the repair"
"Great service will use again, thanks"
"Environ undertook lots of handyman tasks over a weekend and I was impressed"
"I was happy with the damp survey and subsequent treatment, they could have been quicker between the survey and treatment though"
"I was happy with the quote and subsequent works that were carried out and I will use you again"
"I'm satisfied with the work that was carried out, they was quick and polite"
"I had environ in for the painting and decorating of my hallway and it was of a good standard"
"Good service, I'm glad that Environ have kept the personal touch even though they have grown since we last used them"
"Ben is a credit to Environ and was very impressed with the finish"
"Very happy with this company"
"I tried Environ for the first time last year and was happy with the service so gave then a bigger project and the work was if a very high standard throughout"
"Fantastic service"
"Environ came correct on the quote and done a good job on my property so would defo recommend"
"Good team"
"Happy with the service from the office and Dan was great"
"Although we had an issue with the proposed start date the works were of a high standard and they worked OT to I sure we finished on a strict time table, mike is a credit to his company"
"Sean was efficient in diagnosing the drainage fault and subsequent repair"
"A few more bits to do yet but Overall a great service from Ben and Mick"
"Appreciate the emergency call out on a Sunday morning! Very impressed the drains are now unblocked thanks"
Environ Property Services is rated 4.80 based on 128 reviews