Environ Property Services Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Environ Property Services

About Environ Property Services: Environ Property Services are London’s premier property maintenance company. Environ specialises in building maintenance, home improvements and refurbishments of residential and commercial properties in London. From our head office in Fulham, South-west London we undertake all aspects of property maintenance and repairs under one roof which means you do not have to waste time finding different companies to fulfil different aspects of your home improvement.

info@environps.co.uk

123 Munster RD

Tell us how Environ Property Services made you happy

"I have used Environ for various property management services and they have never let me down and I will continue to use them"
"Environ provide a few different Services and I have used most, all qualified and all polite including the office"
"Used before, Terry provides a good service and oversees the work to insure the standards are kept high"
"The quote for rubbish removal was cheaper than the others"
"I was impressed with the level of service provided , the work went smoothly and the property has been kept tidy"
"We had a good experience with this company and received a good service"
"They collected all the rubbish and swept up after which I thought was a nice touch"
"Happy with the survey so gave them the go ahead, the works came in on budget but went over by 4 days buts it's resolved and we are satisfied"
"I was impressed that the service was stress free and was a minimal disruption to my family thankyou very much"
"I am Very happy with the finish to the property"
"Great service from Terry and his team , no complaints"
"Good workmanship , many thanks"
"Terry was fantastic the proposal and quote we're better than expected"
"The works are if a high standard and the completion date was on schedule as instructed"
"satisfied with the paint job and new shelving units, the job did go over by 3 days which was annoying though"
"Good service , thanks"
"Mike was great the paint work looks good"
"The guys just completed on my home refurbishment and I'm very happy with the end result, Ben and team arr fantastic and I would highly recommend"
"Ben was great ,very happy with the carpentry work carried out"
"Very happy with Environ"
Environ Property Services is rated 4.80 based on 128 reviews