Environ Property Services Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Environ Property Services

About Environ Property Services: Environ Property Services are London’s premier property maintenance company. Environ specialises in building maintenance, home improvements and refurbishments of residential and commercial properties in London. From our head office in Fulham, South-west London we undertake all aspects of property maintenance and repairs under one roof which means you do not have to waste time finding different companies to fulfil different aspects of your home improvement.

info@environps.co.uk

123 Munster RD

Tell us how Environ Property Services made you happy

"Very poor pest control service. On first visit the appointment wasnot kept at the time agreed. and the treatment left was finished after few days. I Called and emailed them. They just ignored and didnt provide more boxes or make a visit. I was given a very high quote for proofing . They were not even bothered to arrange the second visit. For The second visit I had to call to arrange it. i guess the reviews of 4 and 5 stars are fake. I dont recommand these company."
Im sorry that you wasn't satisfied with our service and have looked into this job and can see that we have replied to you on email replying to all of your queries regarding the ongoing treatment. With regards to the second visit we had booked you in for Saturday and that was confirmed by yourself on email?
I understand that you wanted to change the report in order to apportion blame on your tenants but our report was unbiased and identified that the source of infestation was as a result of the holes in the property which we quoted for.You was also not happy with the quotation given and wanted further discount which we applied so this complaint was a surprise to us considering the level of service you received.
"Very poor pest control service. Visited twice with no proposed solutions and follow up quotation to deal with the issue. We have now found the source and dealt with it ourselves."
Dear Rak Sharma, I am sorry that we did not meet your expectations but this is extremely unfair to post a negative review considering the level of service that you received.We provided you with a quotation to proof the property professionally and your only concern was that you wanted it done cheaply because it was a tenanted property as well as apportioning the blame on the tenants for being messy which wasn't the case in our opinion.There were innumerable holes in the flat which we pointed out which I presume you managed to deal with.
"We had a serious damp problem in our hall and first contacted them 3 days before Christmas. They diagnosed the problem and produced a report within 24 hours for our insurers. They then repaired the out side brickwork and all the interior plasterwork and redecorated by early February. It was all sorted much sooner than we had originally dared to hope. All their staff were very helpful and impressive."
"Environ are a reputable building services company. I have dealt with them for about 3 years. No job is too big or too small. The tradesmen are always on time, trustworthy and do a great job leaving no mess. The support staff in the Fulham office are always extremely helpful too. Very happy to continue using them."
"Highly recommended! The team has very effectively helped us deal with two problems at our home: moths in a carpet and rats in a drain. In both cases, they had convenient appointment slots, arrived on time, gave an assessment of the situation, and explained the options clearly. Their solutions have been effective, and when we've had any queries afterwards they've been happy to offer advice and conduct a follow up visit."
"Did a perfect job repairing and redecorating my ceiling after it was damaged by a leaking roof, and left the house immaculately clean. Really highly recommend them."
"Good service"
"Good service with Environ, they resolved the damp issue"
"Good service"
"Cheapest and quickest waste removal in comparison to other quotes"
"Great company admin and treatment were spot on and will use again"
"The survey and proposal was impressive and the world are underway and all looking good"
"I am satisfied that Environs inspection was very thorough and identified the damp problem correctly"
"Very impressed with the works in both quality of workmanship with and the speed of completion"
"Good service"
"They quickly found the source of the damp (from the roof) and treated this as an emergency as it was close to electrical wiring etc so was impressed"
"Fantastic service guys really appreciated the quick response"
"Dominic was great,the carpentry works are of a great standard"
"Environ just came and unblocked by drains after the flooding very grateful for the quick service!"
"Although they wasn't my first choice, my usual contractors were busy as is usual when you deal with a good company but I was impressed with Environ, I think they were probably trying to impress and therefore win my business so I put them on a job that nobody could resolve.well they did it and found the point of damp ingress which DID impress me and I will start filtering work to them in the future"
Environ Property Services is rated 4.78 based on 129 reviews