Environ Pest Control Reviews

of reviewers recommend Environ Pest Control
Read Environ Pest Control Reviews

About Environ Pest Control:

Pest control in London is a unique field requiring expertise and knowledge of our city and its pests. Environ Pest Control are your local, discreet pest control experts dedicated in the control of all pests and vermin in London. We provide a professional, prompt service to both the residential and commercial sector. Our expertise was showcased in the BBC series “The Rat Pack” and the media come to us for expert London pest control advice.

info@environps.co.uk

21c Munster RD

Tell us how Environ Pest Control made you happy
Really impressed by Environ. I had a mouse in my flat and googled local pest control and got there number. I liaised with Ben in head office who assured me I was in the right hands and he was right. Really prompt service. Really professionally engineer. I would definitely recommend.
Absolutely fantastic service from Emily and Darren today. They picked up on my distress about rats and went above and beyond to reassure me and to get help to me as soon as possible. The survey was carried out comprehensively and professionally and I feel we are finally in good hands and will get the problem sorted. Thank you!
I wanted to write a review in order to say a huge Thank You to Emily Clark for all her hard work and determination with dealing with a very difficult situation. We are a small property management team and rely on competent and reliable contractors. Emily was completely professional, kept a sense of humour throughout and was a joy to deal with. Honestly could not recommend Environ more highly, efficient and professional, stuck to dates and timings and were unbelievably flexible all orchestrated amazingly with Emily's help. Will be dealing again with Emily and Environ in the future. Thank you!
After attendance of Environ pest control Engineer. Client has requested that engineer could become full time services engineer for sites. As they really liked the way he conducted him self and high standard of service completed today.
I couldn’t recommend Environ Pest Control enough. I had a mouse issue in my flat and was recommended them by a friend. I called in the morning at roughly 9.30am and spoke with Ben and had someone out to see me the same day to put baits down. After a couple visits they were all gone. Couldn’t be happier!
I couldn’t recommend Environ enough! After calling them at 7am for an emergency pest control issue they had emailed me with a time slot and one of their guys (Daniel O Connor) by 8.45am. Daniel was professional and helpful and got the job done. He was able to answer any questions and concerns I had and we have seen no mice since! Thankyou environ and Daniel!
I had a brilliant experience with Tom fro Enviorn yesterday! He organised for a pest control exec to come to my house within the hour, absolutely fantastic given i have a real phobia of mice! Christophe (the mouse exterminator) was very informative and helpful and really put us at ease. This was the first time we'd ever had a mouse in the house and I really valued their help and support. High recommend!
A squirrel dropped into our bedroom through the chimney, and there was no way I could get the little critter out. I called Environ, and someone came a couple of hours later, and he got rid of the squirrel by having it walk a plank through an open window. Great service! Worth every penny. I hope not to use again, but will if the squirrel (or any of his rodent cousins) should come to visit.
Found Environ Pest Control via a friend's recommendation. Glad I did. Professional, informed and pleasant team got the job done fast and effectively. No more mice. Something other companies seemed unable to achieve. 5 stars.
We started working with Environ in 2018 for box caterpillar pest control. Already with first contact we got a positive friendly response. A person came for free to see the job on hand and soon after we got what I would consider a reasonable quote. The work was carried out the whole season with accurate arrivals. Our box is shriving and we are very happy with the service and results. Obviously we continued using Environ service this year 2019
I have had significant work carried out in my home by the Environ team and I can highly recommend them both as a company, a great team and amazing individuals. I have been lucky enough to work with Sean, Holly, Tina, Jack and many other team members along the way. Without a doubt, the most professional and friendly team in London! They all make what can be very stressful building and drain repair situations so much better! All I can say is a huge thank you : )
Emily Clark in the Environ Property office was very helpful and prompt in replying to emails and requests. Aaron inspected the site and advised on suitable pest control measures. There is no evidence of pests after 8 weeks. A relief to all.
We current use Environ and they have been nothing but helpful. we had issues last year with pests and now they have come in and been meticulous in sourcing the issue. Thanks to Emily and the team we have now just received a 5 star rating on our last EHO visit. They have be proactive in tackling the issue and have always said yes to any request we have asked for. Emily has been friendly and helpful at every corner. Thank you
Your site is a lovely welcomed breath of fresh air. Thank you for your honesty and openness, which is very rare these days. It was a pleasure to read all your advice, knowing that i could trust and believe every word that i read. I have learned so much from your wonderful site and now know what i have to do to rid myself of moths and their larvae. Thank you so very much.
We had a very thorough and efficient visit by Aaron, who was not only knowledgable but polite and we are very pleased with the excellent service. The price for the two visits represented great value, and we have no hesitation in recommending Environ Pest Control,
Fantastic damp proof work by Tony and Ben from Environ. Extremely professional, courteous and did a brilliant job! The back office team are also very efficient and lovely to deal with. Hight recommend to anyone. Thanks very much!
House is finally pest free! Thanks Danni
Great customer service from the start! From the office team right through to completion of the job. Highly recommended company. Thank you Danni for support all the way through
Very happy with the customer service at Environ. I spoke to a lovely young lady called Danni, who gave me sufficient and great advice. Highly recommend Environ!
I dealt with Emily the telephone operative professional and accommodating with times for initial appointment.
Environ Pest Control is rated 4.66 based on 185 reviews