Environ Pest Control Reviews

of reviewers recommend Environ Pest Control
Read Environ Pest Control Reviews

About Environ Pest Control:

Pest control in London is a unique field requiring expertise and knowledge of our city and its pests. Environ Pest Control are your local, discreet pest control experts dedicated in the control of all pests and vermin in London. We provide a professional, prompt service to both the residential and commercial sector. Our expertise was showcased in the BBC series “The Rat Pack” and the media come to us for expert London pest control advice.

ricky@environpestcontrol.co.uk

Unit 12, Parson Green Depot, 33-39 Parsons Green Ln, Fulham, London

Tell us how Environ Pest Control made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Really helpful professional company
Thank you so much for your positive review of Environ Pest Control we really appreciate it
Really helpful professional company
Thanks Jack it means a lot! Hopefully, you are pest free
Environ has been amazing helping me with my rodent problem. They responded quickly, professionally and have been reliable throughout the whole process.

During these times it is great to work with a business who take what they do seriously following all the right regulations and making sure that everything is kept safe whilst carrying out their job.

I couldn’t recommend them more. Thank you
Well this review has made my day, thank you so much and I am glad that we could have been of assistance
Really quick, prompt and thorough service. Especially during quarantine! Really friendly and professional staff. I spoke with Ben in Head office and he was really welcoming and knowledgeable.
I am so glad that you found us during the covid-10 quarantine and we are pleased we could help you with your pest control issue. Rats carry disease and it's necessary we continue to control them during this time, its why we are essential workers!
London has seen an increase in rats lately too, thanks!
I had what I thought was a Rat in my house. My friend recommended Environ, so I immediately called them. I wasn't 100% sure they were open due to COVID-19 but I rang anyway as I needed help ASAP and Ben answered the phone straight away and reassured me i was in good hands. And i definitely was.
After carrying out a risk assessment over the phone they came round that day and informed me it was a mouse and placed baits down, they also advised me that I need to fill up the holes which I have booked in with them.. So happy they are operating during this Pandemic. It really is reassuring
Ben has been a star during this Cornavirus epidemic, making sure that our pest technicians are fully-trained and adhering to strict PPE and hygiene protocol. We need to continue catching and controlling rats in the home as we can't have a mass infestation in London! Thanks for your reply and custom we appreciate it
The staff are very professional, it seems a well run business. I invested a lot in mouse proofing. The mice were gone for one or two days then came back. I kept asking for them to come back and to be fair they did drop by again. They kept telling me one mouse was "locked in with me"... then having delayed they said I had gone past the warranty and said I would have to pay again.
Hi David, I am glad to see that our staff were professional but of course, I don't want an unhappy client. Are you now mouse free? we do occasionally have a mouse trapped in the house after extensive proofing programme has been undertaken and it seems to be the case here, in our experience the mouse very often find the rodenticide that has been placed in the baiting stations and we get control, please let me knows ill be interested to see if that has now been resolved to your satisfaction, thankyou for the review its appreciated
A big thank you to all the Pest Control team. To name a few like Danni, Harriet, Darren who have helped us over the last years to solve mice and bed bugs issues in some of the properties we are managing.

We have always had a fast response. The team are so understanding and always on time and determined to help to find all the entry points that the mice have made.

We recently had a survey done on a property from another bigger pest control company – one that Environ Pest Control had previously worked on. Their feedback on Environ Pest Control was very complimentary – they commented on the high standard of work that had been done using wire wool and sealant.

We can highly recomment Environ Pest control and thank you again for your brillant services.

Daniela
Thank you, Daniela! I am grateful that you left a review after your pest control service with Environ. Its always a pleasure working for managing agents and letting agents who understand the demands that pest control in London present and we strive to be the best pest control service in London, thanks!
Excellent and empathic over the phone assistance by Ben with proactive smiling attitude and patience; knowledgeable Polite guys for first and second visit and again excellent empathic positive calm and proactive attitude by Darren when came for proofing; these are always important ( and rare!) characteristics that are even more important to compensate for the unpleasant feeling of having to deal with the mice!!
Hi Beth, thanks for the kind words, as part of our staff training we ensure that our office co-ordinators carefully explain our pest control process as very often its the client's first experience with a pest even though they have heard it all before! thanks for the pest control review!
I am so happy with the service I received from Environ. I was very distressed about my mouse problem when I phoned Environ and the lovely lady on the phone, Harriet, helped to calm me down and organised someone to visit the next day. I have had two visits, an intial one to lay bait and a follow up. Both operatives Daniel and Harry have been professional and very kind and understanding about my fears. They were so knowedgeable and explained everything they were doing which has really helped me to feel safe again. Thank you Environ.
I am so glad that you are happy with the pest control service from Environ, we try hard to get our customer a same day service or a time down to the hour that's convenient for you, thanks for your custom
Really impressed by Environ. I had a mouse in my flat and googled local pest control and got there number. I liaised with Ben in head office who assured me I was in the right hands and he was right. Really prompt service. Really professionally engineer. I would definitely recommend.
Thanks for the kind words anon it's appreciated, Ben can every reassuring and is also very efficient at ho job , ill e sure to pass this one, we are here to help you at anytime, thanks
Absolutely fantastic service from Emily and Darren today. They picked up on my distress about rats and went above and beyond to reassure me and to get help to me as soon as possible. The survey was carried out comprehensively and professionally and I feel we are finally in good hands and will get the problem sorted. Thank you!
I am so glad that our moth eradication service was carried out to your satisfaction, we always carry out free moth surveys prior to the quotation so that we can provide you with an accurate quotation and proposal as is the case here, thanks for the review ill let Emily know
I wanted to write a review in order to say a huge Thank You to Emily Clark for all her hard work and determination with dealing with a very difficult situation. We are a small property management team and rely on competent and reliable contractors. Emily was completely professional, kept a sense of humour throughout and was a joy to deal with. Honestly could not recommend Environ more highly, efficient and professional, stuck to dates and timings and were unbelievably flexible all orchestrated amazingly with Emily's help. Will be dealing again with Emily and Environ in the future. Thank you!
Thanks for taking the time writing the review Lucie, we really appreciate your business, I understand the challenges managing residential properties can be so I am happy that we are there to assist you and we do try to be flexible for our clients
After attendance of Environ pest control Engineer. Client has requested that engineer could become full time services engineer for sites. As they really liked the way he conducted him self and high standard of service completed today.
Thanks, Lene, we always allocate one technician (plus a back-up tech) to a particular site where we carry out pest control routine inspections, it ensures that we have a thorough understanding of the building structure and the unique situation regarding the pest control treatment
I couldn’t recommend Environ Pest Control enough. I had a mouse issue in my flat and was recommended them by a friend. I called in the morning at roughly 9.30am and spoke with Ben and had someone out to see me the same day to put baits down. After a couple visits they were all gone. Couldn’t be happier!
We are often recommended by our clients, I'm not sure whether that's a good thing as its either we are good at our job or everyone has mice in London hahaha, thanks for the nice review we really appreciate it
I couldn’t recommend Environ enough! After calling them at 7am for an emergency pest control issue they had emailed me with a time slot and one of their guys (Daniel O Connor) by 8.45am. Daniel was professional and helpful and got the job done. He was able to answer any questions and concerns I had and we have seen no mice since! Thankyou environ and Daniel!
Thanks for the review Rachel, we are trying really hard to increase the speed of our emergency pest control service to our local residents and I am glad we answered all of your questions and that you have not seen any mice since!
I had a brilliant experience with Tom fro Enviorn yesterday! He organised for a pest control exec to come to my house within the hour, absolutely fantastic given i have a real phobia of mice! Christophe (the mouse exterminator) was very informative and helpful and really put us at ease. This was the first time we'd ever had a mouse in the house and I really valued their help and support. High recommend!
I am so glad Tome was able to assist you today and is m happy we resolved your house problem, it's great to hear. We focus on phobias as part of our training programme so that we can be sympathetic to those people suffering from phobias of pests.
A squirrel dropped into our bedroom through the chimney, and there was no way I could get the little critter out. I called Environ, and someone came a couple of hours later, and he got rid of the squirrel by having it walk a plank through an open window. Great service! Worth every penny. I hope not to use again, but will if the squirrel (or any of his rodent cousins) should come to visit.
Thanks, sometimes we have to be a little unconventional in our squirrel control treatments, we were once called out to a pest control treatment as there was a squirrel in a Christmas tree! glad we could help you!
Really poor customer service and incompetent office staff. Had to wait a week to receive the report they had written on my moth infestation because they couldn't get my email address right - I had to chase and correct them on three separate occasions and it was as simple as changing it from .co.uk to .com (how hard is that??) This delayed me being able to get my home treated and added more stress to an already stressful situation. I would not recommend.
I am so sorry for his oversight and I am disappointed that we could not get your email right the first time, we always offer a free moth survey prior to a proposal so that we can give you a tailored , specific pest control programme according to what we found in your home.Please accept our apologies and if you should need another pest control service please let us know and we can assure you of our top notch service delivery
Found Environ Pest Control via a friend's recommendation. Glad I did.
Professional, informed and pleasant team got the job done fast and effectively.
No more mice. Something other companies seemed unable to achieve.
5 stars.
Thanks, Majaja, We appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our pest control service, in your circumstance the airbricks were the secret to resolving your mice issue permanently!
I called Environ about an ongoing rat issue in my house. I made it very clear that I was only interested in having the space under my floorboards proofed and wanted a quote. For this they said I needed to pay for a survey first which I paid upfront (stupidly!). Then the technician came round and I told him I already had rat blocker on our sewer line. At this point he had no other suggestions on what to do and left. As such I was given no quote and no survey. When I asked for the money back they flatly refused saying I'd had some invaluable advice over the phone instead and therefore they'd be keeping my money. All I got over the phone was a 5 minute call (after chasing about 10 times!) with no invaluable at all. Bascially they're only interested in easy money. I don't know of any other firms that charge for work upfront. Should have set the alarm bells ringing I guess. Avoid like the plague of rats that are still under my house!
As you left an anonymous review we were unable to locate you on our system, please get in contact and we will do our best to get this sorted for you. As you may have been told by a pest control co-ordinator we do not lift up floorboards for rats as we find this is unnecessary as we can very often get rat control from the drainage system under your home, please call and ask for Ricky and we will try to resolve this confusion
Environ Pest Control is rated 4.72 based on 191 reviews