Environ Pest Control Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Environ Pest Control

About Environ Pest Control: Pest control in London is a unique field requiring expertise and knowledge of our city and its pests. Environ Pest Control are your local, discreet pest control experts dedicated in the control of all pests and vermin in London. We provide a professional, prompt service to both the residential and commercial sector. Our expertise was showcased in the BBC series “The Rat Pack” and the media come to us for expert London pest control advice.

info@environps.co.uk

21c Munster RD

Click Here

Tell us how Environ Pest Control made you happy

"I couldn’t recommend Environ Pest Control enough. I had a mouse issue in my flat and was recommended them by a friend. I called in the morning at roughly 9.30am and spoke with Ben and had someone out to see me the same day to put baits down. After a couple visits they were all gone. Couldn’t be happier!"
"I couldn’t recommend Environ enough! After calling them at 7am for an emergency pest control issue they had emailed me with a time slot and one of their guys (Daniel O Connor) by 8.45am. Daniel was professional and helpful and got the job done. He was able to answer any questions and concerns I had and we have seen no mice since! Thankyou environ and Daniel!"
"I had a brilliant experience with Tom fro Enviorn yesterday! He organised for a pest control exec to come to my house within the hour, absolutely fantastic given i have a real phobia of mice! Christophe (the mouse exterminator) was very informative and helpful and really put us at ease. This was the first time we'd ever had a mouse in the house and I really valued their help and support. High recommend!"
"Scam company. Charges £190 pound for laying poison. Sends a report that states they can't fill all the holes due to structural reasons. Tries to charge £2000 "mouse proofing" the house, that doesnt guarantee all holes to be filled. Saw a mouse in the house after their second appointment, where the mouse should be eradicated according to their claim. They weren't even aware that they attended the second appointment and suggested to wait 2 weeks."
"A squirrel dropped into our bedroom through the chimney, and there was no way I could get the little critter out. I called Environ, and someone came a couple of hours later, and he got rid of the squirrel by having it walk a plank through an open window. Great service! Worth every penny. I hope not to use again, but will if the squirrel (or any of his rodent cousins) should come to visit."
"Really poor customer service and incompetent office staff. Had to wait a week to receive the report they had written on my moth infestation because they couldn't get my email address right - I had to chase and correct them on three separate occasions and it was as simple as changing it from .co.uk to .com (how hard is that??) This delayed me being able to get my home treated and added more stress to an already stressful situation. I would not recommend."
"Found Environ Pest Control via a friend's recommendation. Glad I did. Professional, informed and pleasant team got the job done fast and effectively. No more mice. Something other companies seemed unable to achieve. 5 stars."
"I called Environ about an ongoing rat issue in my house. I made it very clear that I was only interested in having the space under my floorboards proofed and wanted a quote. For this they said I needed to pay for a survey first which I paid upfront (stupidly!). Then the technician came round and I told him I already had rat blocker on our sewer line. At this point he had no other suggestions on what to do and left. As such I was given no quote and no survey. When I asked for the money back they flatly refused saying I'd had some invaluable advice over the phone instead and therefore they'd be keeping my money. All I got over the phone was a 5 minute call (after chasing about 10 times!) with no invaluable at all. Bascially they're only interested in easy money. I don't know of any other firms that charge for work upfront. Should have set the alarm bells ringing I guess. Avoid like the plague of rats that are still under my house!"
"We started working with Environ in 2018 for box caterpillar pest control. Already with first contact we got a positive friendly response. A person came for free to see the job on hand and soon after we got what I would consider a reasonable quote. The work was carried out the whole season with accurate arrivals. Our box is shriving and we are very happy with the service and results. Obviously we continued using Environ service this year 2019"
"I have had significant work carried out in my home by the Environ team and I can highly recommend them both as a company, a great team and amazing individuals. I have been lucky enough to work with Sean, Holly, Tina, Jack and many other team members along the way. Without a doubt, the most professional and friendly team in London! They all make what can be very stressful building and drain repair situations so much better! All I can say is a huge thank you : )"
"Emily Clark in the Environ Property office was very helpful and prompt in replying to emails and requests. Aaron inspected the site and advised on suitable pest control measures. There is no evidence of pests after 8 weeks. A relief to all."
"Similar to other feedback here: the visits were helpful and advised us of minimal work required, but the quote was extortionate. Every attempt to query the amount of work quoted for was met with the same response and no effort to discuss our concerns or adjust the quote. Clearly, they are not interested in small, residential jobs, but they could have saved us a lot of time and money by telling us that up-front. In the end, we went with a different company."
"We current use Environ and they have been nothing but helpful. we had issues last year with pests and now they have come in and been meticulous in sourcing the issue. Thanks to Emily and the team we have now just received a 5 star rating on our last EHO visit. They have be proactive in tackling the issue and have always said yes to any request we have asked for. Emily has been friendly and helpful at every corner. Thank you"
"Your site is a lovely welcomed breath of fresh air. Thank you for your honesty and openness, which is very rare these days. It was a pleasure to read all your advice, knowing that i could trust and believe every word that i read. I have learned so much from your wonderful site and now know what i have to do to rid myself of moths and their larvae. Thank you so very much."
"We had a very thorough and efficient visit by Aaron, who was not only knowledgable but polite and we are very pleased with the excellent service. The price for the two visits represented great value, and we have no hesitation in recommending Environ Pest Control,"
"The boys were so good at finding out where the mice were coming in from- I haven’t had any since they came- well done guys!"
"Friendly and efficient service. However, I recommend asking for an itemised quote before agreeing to work. Had I done this (and researched online for average costings) I would have avoided the situation whereby the labour and on-costs were vastly disproportionate and expensive in relation to the parts and work involved."
"Experience was good until I was hounded to pay in full for works that hadn't yet happened. This is highly unusual in the building industry. A partial deposit should be sufficient to start building works with the balance paid upon completion. The work hasn't even happened yet and I'm unhappy."
"Fantastic damp proof work by Tony and Ben from Environ. Extremely professional, courteous and did a brilliant job! The back office team are also very efficient and lovely to deal with. Hight recommend to anyone. Thanks very much!"
"House is finally pest free! Thanks Danni"
Environ Pest Control is rated 4.67 based on 180 reviews