Envirofone Reviews

01AM
1AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Envirofone deliver?

How can I contact Envirofone?

enquiries@envirofone.com

Guildford House, Heather Close, Lyme Green Business Park, Macclesfield, Cheshire United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Envirofone made you happy

"Bought a lovely oneplus 3 in great condition, really happy with it until i realised you could only make and receive calls with the speakerphone turned on.Not ideal for private calls. Sent it in to weinsuretech (warranty provider) who sent me photos taken under a microscope of "damage" where i had "dropped" it( been in a gel case with glass screen prot since the day i got it. Tried to explain the problem,common problem on that model easily checked on forums, got shown same pictures and a refusal to repair AND charged £9 to get the phone back. After a heated exchange with envirofone they agreed to send out a returns pack costing me ANOTHER £7.50 to send to them. Hoping i get my refund. How can they employ a warranty on second hand tech that immmediately implies the customer is trying to swindle THEM? I wont ever use them again and would advise anyone to think long and hard, the warranty is worthless and you will fail at the first hurdle!"
Are you Envirofone? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Sent in my old phone, an immaculate Sony Xperia X, 3 years use it barely had any scratches. I was offered £20 and they revised it to £5 because "the screen was hanging off the phone". I don't think so, I just wish I had been smart enough to photo it before I sent it as now they'll probably damage it and send it back. Not happy!"
"They just offered me £5 for a Sony Ericsson Experia Z5 Premium. They are selling for over £100's!"
"Sent in an immaculate iPhone 7. Offered £130 less than the offer price after Envirofone claimed the screen was damaged and also had white spots on. Fortunately, I had taken photographs before I sent the phone evidencing its pristine condition which is at variant to the description of the phone they are claiming to have received. Concerningly, there are many reviews on multiple sites from the last 7 dates claiming the same, far too many to be a coincidence and suggesting that there is dishonesty at play in order to obtain fully working goods by deception. Such a shame as have used Envirofone before with no issues but something clearly is going on of late as per reviews. Would highly recommend people do not send in their phones at this current time. I will of course amend if the matter is resolved."
"I bought phone which was discolor within month. After that i send it to replace or repair. They check and said it moisture inside. So it's not will be replace or repair. I begging them to do repair, but they don't bother it. Even they was talk rudely as a cheat and lier. Their phone quality are so poor and faulty, while i paid for A+ quality. I request everybody pls don't buy any phone from them. They are absolute cheat in market. They doing stupid business in market."
"Would give 0 stars if I could. Sent perfectly working iPhone 6 with a quote of £80. Told it failed testing due to an issue with screen. Rejected their pathetic £20 offer. Waiting to get my phone back. AVOID. Sell on eBay instead!"
"Have dealt with this company over a number of years without any difficulty. Always honoured the price they quoted. "NOW PROFIT MARGINS SEEM TO HAVE REPLACED GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE/RECYCLING EXPERIENCE." ENVIROFONE given my ongoing problems (December 2018) have let "corporate greed" take over from reliable and honest recycling of smartphones... "corporate gangsters." Cant wait to see the condition they send my formerly immaculate Galaxy S6 back in. That's if I ever see it again!!! DISGRACEFUL..."
"Horrible experience. I was given a bs excuse which was: Screen or LCD Damage : Screenburn (icons or images burned into LCD. Less than a year old pixel 2 that was in perfect condition, no scratches and absolutely no damage, in fact it was the phone I had taken the best care of. Originally quoted me 270, then reduced to 65 with this ridiculous excuse that was not even true. Unless your phone is brand new and you want to sell it to envirofone for a fraction of what it costed you, save your time and money."
"Phone in perfect order sent to them with a quote of £120. Offered £30 due to damage on LCD. Surprised by this as had quote from a local shop for £60 & it was in perfect condition when they evaluated. Requested envirofone to return my phone. It now has a big mark on the LCD, where it has obviously been pressed on really hard. So unbelievably angry."
"really poor service, none of their customer service care about their service. Refused to transfer calls to management, refused to work on any resolution on 2 x lost iphones,"
"Staggeringly bad service. Purchased a phone, it was junk with several faults, RMA requested. No response other than to say they are working on it. Considering taking it to credit card company as fraudulent activity."
"Extremely disappointed with Envirofone. It took 12 days for them to process my phone after they received it, and when they finally got to it, they reduced my payment from £285 to £13 for a scratch on the back and an account still being logged in. As I factory reset the device I am not sure how this could be the case. Regardless, after I asked them to send the phone back (obviously), it has taken them over a week even to post it...second class! So it will have been over a month altogether to receive 1 crappy email to advise a £272 reduction, and I still don't have my phone. Beware of using this company. Even if your phone is in perfect nick and you logged your accounts out etc, it will be weeks before you see any money...and if there's anything wrong with the phone then woe betide you. Not impressed."
"UPSET AND ANGRY! MONEY PAID INTO WRONG ACCOUNT. TOLD 'TOUGH' YOU PUT WRONG ACCOUNT DETAILS IN. (NO PROOF) WONT TELL ME WHERE IT HAS GONE ONLY THAT IT HAS. MAN WAS RUDE ON PHONE TOLD NO COMPLAINTS DEPARTMENT OR PHONE NUMBER! PHONE DETAILS BEEN DELETED ON ACCOUNT. THIS WAS TOWARDS MY WEDDING!!"
"Received a broken phone, sent it back! they said they have not received it when the Royal Mail tracking says it arrived early in the morning. Rang them 3 times and spoke to the same man who was so rude! told me a pack of lies until I got on Twitter and was then told sorry, sorry by the twitter person, said it would all be dealt with and now here I am with still no phone and no refund and them saying the phone I sent back hasn't arrived (Royal Mail say it has!). Really bad service and I am worrying that they are trying to keep my money and send no phone. Never again will I use this company."
"Terrible company, sent me the wrong phone, and it took so long for them to arrange the right one to be ready so asked for a refund in the end. Half my emails were ignored, especially when I suggested they should offer a discount for all the inconvenience of receiving the wrong phone and, sending it back and the wait for this error to be corrected. The initial advisor I spoke to was not helpful at all and tried to tell me he was the only one in the office that I could speak to, the last one I spoke to was much better."
"Absolutely terrible, would never use again and certainly would NOT recommend. Years ago i used envirofone and it was good, myself and my partner used again recently to sell our old phones. The company website states "Get paid directly into your bank on the same day we receive your device" is infact a load of crap!! They recieved both phones on the friday and we tracked our parcel and didn't even get an email until the tuesday. I accepted my offer and still awaiting payment two days later. Customer care is appalling!! I recommended this same company to my partner we was both quoted £165.00 i got offered £33.00 yes my phone had damage my partners phone on the other hand was in perfect working order and condition and he was offered £44.00 which he declined, the offer was based on that he had a crack on his phone screen lucky enough we took pictures before it was sent off and i can assure you his phone had no damage at all."
Envirofone is rated 1.00 based on 16 reviews