Envirofone Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Envirofone
09AM
9AM

enquiries@envirofone.com

Guildford House, Heather Close, Lyme Green Business Park, Macclesfield, Cheshire United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Telephone

How would you rate Envirofone ?

"really poor service, none of their customer service care about their service. Refused to transfer calls to management, refused to work on any resolution on 2 x lost iphones,"
"Staggeringly bad service. Purchased a phone, it was junk with several faults, RMA requested. No response other than to say they are working on it. Considering taking it to credit card company as fraudulent activity."
"Extremely disappointed with Envirofone. It took 12 days for them to process my phone after they received it, and when they finally got to it, they reduced my payment from £285 to £13 for a scratch on the back and an account still being logged in. As I factory reset the device I am not sure how this could be the case. Regardless, after I asked them to send the phone back (obviously), it has taken them over a week even to post it...second class! So it will have been over a month altogether to receive 1 crappy email to advise a £272 reduction, and I still don't have my phone. Beware of using this company. Even if your phone is in perfect nick and you logged your accounts out etc, it will be weeks before you see any money...and if there's anything wrong with the phone then woe betide you. Not impressed."
"UPSET AND ANGRY! MONEY PAID INTO WRONG ACCOUNT. TOLD 'TOUGH' YOU PUT WRONG ACCOUNT DETAILS IN. (NO PROOF) WONT TELL ME WHERE IT HAS GONE ONLY THAT IT HAS. MAN WAS RUDE ON PHONE TOLD NO COMPLAINTS DEPARTMENT OR PHONE NUMBER! PHONE DETAILS BEEN DELETED ON ACCOUNT. THIS WAS TOWARDS MY WEDDING!!"
"Received a broken phone, sent it back! they said they have not received it when the Royal Mail tracking says it arrived early in the morning. Rang them 3 times and spoke to the same man who was so rude! told me a pack of lies until I got on Twitter and was then told sorry, sorry by the twitter person, said it would all be dealt with and now here I am with still no phone and no refund and them saying the phone I sent back hasn't arrived (Royal Mail say it has!). Really bad service and I am worrying that they are trying to keep my money and send no phone. Never again will I use this company."
"Terrible company, sent me the wrong phone, and it took so long for them to arrange the right one to be ready so asked for a refund in the end. Half my emails were ignored, especially when I suggested they should offer a discount for all the inconvenience of receiving the wrong phone and, sending it back and the wait for this error to be corrected. The initial advisor I spoke to was not helpful at all and tried to tell me he was the only one in the office that I could speak to, the last one I spoke to was much better."
"Absolutely terrible, would never use again and certainly would NOT recommend. Years ago i used envirofone and it was good, myself and my partner used again recently to sell our old phones. The company website states "Get paid directly into your bank on the same day we receive your device" is infact a load of crap!! They recieved both phones on the friday and we tracked our parcel and didn't even get an email until the tuesday. I accepted my offer and still awaiting payment two days later. Customer care is appalling!! I recommended this same company to my partner we was both quoted £165.00 i got offered £33.00 yes my phone had damage my partners phone on the other hand was in perfect working order and condition and he was offered £44.00 which he declined, the offer was based on that he had a crack on his phone screen lucky enough we took pictures before it was sent off and i can assure you his phone had no damage at all."
Envirofone is rated 1.00 based on 7 reviews