Envirofone Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Envirofone

enquiries@envirofone.com

Guildford House, Heather Close, Lyme Green Business Park, Macclesfield, Cheshire United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Envirofone?

"Absolutely terrible, would never use again and certainly would NOT recommend. Years ago i used envirofone and it was good, myself and my partner used again recently to sell our old phones. The company website states "Get paid directly into your bank on the same day we receive your device" is infact a load of crap!! They recieved both phones on the friday and we tracked our parcel and didn't even get an email until the tuesday. I accepted my offer and still awaiting payment two days later. Customer care is appalling!! I recommended this same company to my partner we was both quoted £165.00 i got offered £33.00 yes my phone had damage my partners phone on the other hand was in perfect working order and condition and he was offered £44.00 which he declined, the offer was based on that he had a crack on his phone screen lucky enough we took pictures before it was sent off and i can assure you his phone had no damage at all."
Envirofone is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews