Enviro Lights Reviews

of reviewers recommend Enviro Lights
Read Enviro Lights Reviews
Best price on the internet, accurate delivery time, really pleased with our new solar light.
My order was handled to my satisfaction,although delivery time was a little bit longer than I expected,this was obviously due to complications arising from Covid-19.Many thanks for your interest in this matter.
The bulbs arrived promptly and light up the room.
Just what I wanted.
We made a purchase & were advised it would be 5 days late due to their supplier, not really a problem. However we were not kept in the delivery loop and it was only by chance we were at home to receive it when it did arrive actually within the time frame. A text or email which is common would have been appreciated.
Helpful on phone. Delivered as promised. Worked. Mildly surprised at cost...but that's life!
Prompt delivery, appropriate packaging, no complaints.
Had a problem finding these bulbs at first but they were delivered promptly and on time good service
Good prices but quicker delivery would be helpful
Difficult to source these 11Watt SES Candle bulbs. Have found these bulbs to work well.
Ordered the light as per website on a Friday afternoon. Nothing arrived by the following Wednesday, so I rang Enviro lights. I was told that an email had been sent informing me of a change of spec for the light. Did not receive it. However the very nice man I spoke to said if I was ok with the new spec it would be with me by Friday. It was, it’s fitted, it’s brilliant. So I am delighted. Would suggest that if an email is sent and no reply within 24 hrs you ring the customer. Just a ‘professional ‘ suggestion.
Would buy again
Telephoned to confirm the correct lamps that I required for my cooker hood. The staff were very efficient and helpful but explained they could not take the order via the phone, because of a problem with their payment system.
I placed an order and paid via there website and received the goods by post exactly as they stated. Very good service.
Purchased item was exactlly what I wanted
Delivery was very fast and the product was brilliant. For convenience I wouldn't shop anywhere else.

Price was the only negative I could find - it's more expensive than in stores.
Easy to navigate the website. Part delivered within 2 days of ordering. Perfect
fast & efficient delivery
I found the lights I needed myself didn’t need help - I ordered them and they came in good time and were well packed - good service

Mrs C Freedman