Enviro Lights Reviews

of reviewers recommend Enviro Lights
Read Enviro Lights Reviews
Bad service waited over 10 days from paying and playsing order
Dear Christopher, Sorry to hear you were disappointed with the service. As you are aware from the tracking data we emailed to you, your order was received on the 25th July and despatched by Fedex on the 27th. This is normally a next day service but the courier was unable to obtain a signature for the parcel and so did not deliver it. As with any company using a courier service, once the order has left our premises we have limited control over it. We will always do our best to resolve any delivery issues as we did when you called us to advise a different delivery address. If you have not received your parcel by now please let us know and we will refund your payment.
Order not received
I bought 2 x white KN95 facemasks, which including P/P came to £14.18. When they arrived I opened 1 to check it before reading the instructions on the outside. I found that it is suggested that they are SINGLE use only, which is NOT made clear in their advert. A bit expensive for a single use item. Won't be buying stuff like this from them again.
Ordered nearly 2 weeks ago and still not received anything
I am still waiting for the bulbs to be delivered!!
To have received this request it is assumed that I have received my order.
I have had no contact or delivery since placing my order 2weeks ago.
Very disappointing.
Have waited nearly 4 weeks for my order, no communication or explanation, not good!
It’s been over 2 weeks I haven’t recieved the item nor have I had any email to update me on the delivery
I have still not received my order.
Hi there.
Not the best review I'm afraid.
Have not received my order as yet.
Have sent emails to sales and customer services and as yet have had no reply. Whilst I do understand the challenging position we are in at the moment a reply would be good.
Regards
John
ordered 10 days ago and not received delivery yet.
Not received yet.
I , have still not receive my purchase as of today which is very dissipating
Useless item - it went straight in the bin.
Hello Jill,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We encourage reviews, negative or positive, to help us improve our customer service and product range. If you decide to order from us in the future, please do advise us of any problems so that we can try to rectify them. Best regards, Envirolights.
Disgraceful service payed for lights they never came now still waiting on a refund. Six wks later.
Hello Aaron,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We encourage reviews, negative or positive, to help us improve our customer service and product range. Unfortunately do to courier problems there was a delay with this order. We arranged replacements which you rejected back to us and then issued a full refund, as per our communications.
We apologise for the problem you experienced ordering with us. Best regards, Envirolights.
Cannot rate this company, I have not received my delivery from them yet.
Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. These were ordered over the Christmas period while we were closed. This has been despatched and should be with you shortly. I will email you directly to confirm tracking details. Please be assured now this has been raised we will deal with it as promptly as possible. Regards, Envirolights.
Ordered 2 lights and you have sent me one fine and one is the wrong one so am not very impressed
I’ve asked on to emails to receive copy of refund they have still not replied or done so because they were out of stock they should known this on order but still took my money !!
Bad service
Hello Maria, a copy of your refund was automatically sent to the email address you provided as soon as it was issued. We also sent a copy earlier this week as requested. I have forwarded a copy to you again this morning. With regards to the item being out of stock, as it is a seasonal item, it had sold out. We did advise as soon as we realised we could not fulfil your order. We do not work on weekends so as the order was placed on a Saturday, this was on the Monday morning. The refund was issued on the Tuesday. Apologies we could not fulfil your order on this occasion. Best regards, Envirolights.
I have no idea whether these will work as the package was thrown over a metal gate when the office was closed. I would not recommend the delivery service at al and will be asking for a refund.
Hello Jeanne,
Apologies that you have had an issue with this order. Unfortunately we are only a small company and therefore have to rely on outside couriers for our deliveries. We will contact Fedex to make a complaint. In the meantime if the items are damaged, please contact us via phone or email.
Best regards, Envirolights
Hello Jeanne,
Apologies you have had a problem with this order.
I have tracked this parcel with FedEx and it says the parcel was delivered today (Fedex do not deliver at the weekend) and signed for by you. Could this parcel be a delivery from another company?
If this information is incorrect and the goods are damaged please contact us by phone or email.
Best regards, Envirolights
The products supplied were of poor quality and not fit for purpose as described. I have now safely disposed of the products, as the cost involved in shipping them back from a time perspective would out way the return value
Enviro Lights is rated 4.38 based on 266 reviews