Enviro Lights Reviews

of reviewers recommend Enviro Lights
Read Enviro Lights Reviews
Order well rapped and delivered on time also product quality excellent.
Difficult-to-source strip lights available and shipped quickly and securely! Very pleased with the service!
Excellent service all round. Fast and efficient delivery of T8 Grolux tubes well packaged.
I ordered lights and site said was available and once I ordered then these lights were not available so they need to make sure site is up today at all times.
No faults from ordering to delivery
Great web site, good prices, quick delivery. What more can you ask.
Excellent service Quick delivery will use again a quality product at a reasonable price packed to a good standard
Product did what it said on the can!

Great service, simple and on time, would recommend!
Very quick delivery. Definitely recommend.
With help from of your colleagues, I found a near match to unacceptable match of faulty.....you should stop selling the long ones, described as warm white.
I recently ordered bulbs- but when they arrived I realised I had ordered the wrong size! The staff at Envirolights were very helpful & once I returned the original order they quickly sent the correct ones. Very efficient & helpful service.
Just what I wanted.
First time purchasing here, very pleased with the service and careful packing.
Really nice filament golfball bulbs, safely delivered.
We made a purchase & were advised it would be 5 days late due to their supplier, not really a problem. However we were not kept in the delivery loop and it was only by chance we were at home to receive it when it did arrive actually within the time frame. A text or email which is common would have been appreciated.
Prompt delivery. No problems.
Easy to navigate website with a plethora of different lights and an easy ordering system. Communication is very good from acknowledging the order to an expected delivery date. The product was well packaged and delivered on time. The light fitting itself was good quality and works well.
Great product,super fast delivery,kept me updated throughout order process ,price was fantastic, I will definitely use again.
Helpful on phone. Delivered as promised. Worked. Mildly surprised at cost...but that's life!
Recently three of four under cabinet flouro tubes stop working. I needed the replacements for a viewing by a potential buyer of my house the next afternoon. Chris expedited delivery and the tubes arrived the following morning. Regrettably, they did not light up. Chris diagnosed either a connexion fault or a failed fitting.

Initially, I failed to spot that one of the connexions was not fully made and discovered that replacement fittings could only be ordered from Howdens by a kitchen fitter. Chris suggested that I retry the connexions and it was then I discovered the faulty connexion and all of the lights were working for the viewing.

I regards this as exceptional service. Well done Chris!
Enviro Lights is rated 4.39 based on 270 reviews