Enviro Lights Reviews

of reviewers recommend Enviro Lights
Read Enviro Lights Reviews
Excellent quick service.
Good quick service and lamps securely packaged to prevent damage.
Easy web site, delivery was fast, well packaged, cheap as chips.
Great price package really well will buy from here again when i need bulbs
Easy to order and speedy delivery. Product exactly as described.
Extremely helpful, when I phoned them for advice. They couldn't guarantee delivery before Christmas Day - however, they have arrived today 21st Dec (a.m.)!!, and very securely packed. The bulbs work perfectly. Made Christmas just that little bit better. Thank you.
Perfect fit for under cabinet kitchen lights
Very easy website to use and gather information on the product you require. Easy to order from and I was very happy with the speed of dispatch and how well packaged the purchases were. Overall very happy.
Great lights, great service even at Christmas time. They arrived exactly when they said they would. Brilliant!
After an initial problem not receiving my items, due to Royal Mail error and not envirolights. Envirolights went out there way to help try locate the item and when they couldn't they sent me a replacement order out straight away. Top customer service.
Very good delivery
Great Service!
Excellent value, well packed and protected, very prompt dispatch and delivery
Usual good service thank you. No issues.
Reindeer is amazing lovely and bright. Delivered promptly.
Excellent service
Massive range of products with an excellent service!
Excellent service, couldn't find size of tube I wanted, think they being discontinued for more modern ones, but envirolights had one! Great price n delivery short n on time!
Excellent service and great products.
I ordered a lamp from this company and didn't realise it was pre-order. They promptly contacted me to check I realised that, when I confirmed it was my oversight and I needed it right away they processed a refund immediately and sent me a very courteous email to confirm that. Their customer service was excellent even though I didn't end up making a purchase. I wouldn't hestitate to recommend them and purchase from them in the future.
Enviro Lights is rated 4.32 based on 411 reviews