Enviro Lights Reviews

of reviewers recommend Enviro Lights
Read Enviro Lights Reviews
Great customer service and on time delivery couldn’t be better. Thanks
We inherited an MFI kitche which ment trying to find a replacement bulb very difficult. Then we came to Enviro. Brilliant service, and yhe bjlb was well packed. Nice to have it working again.
My led bulb was delivered very quickly and is far superior to the previous one that I had.
Pleasure doing business with this company.
Order not received
It took 5 days to tell me about a problem. I then had to pay an extra £5.00 delivery making it almost £12.00 DELIVERY charge for one strip light.
Excellent customer service would not hesitate to recommend to friends and family
The lightbulbs we have ordered are perfect and looks great..

Great Service and Quick Delivery.

I fully recommend and I will be using them again in the future..

Thank you.
All the tubes I wanted in one place at an excellent price with excellent service. Perfect
Best price on the internet, accurate delivery time, really pleased with our new solar light.
Good service. Arrived in time and packed extremely well and the tube lights were fully protected for transit. Works fine. Happy with the purchase and the price was cpmpetetive as well.
Taking orders when not in stock, delaying receipt of product delivery is not good! Would be better to alert your clients that the item is no longer in stock, rather than taking monies for items you are unable or provide.
Delighted to find these lights and at such a reasonable price. Excellent packaging and delivery.
I bought 2 x white KN95 facemasks, which including P/P came to £14.18. When they arrived I opened 1 to check it before reading the instructions on the outside. I found that it is suggested that they are SINGLE use only, which is NOT made clear in their advert. A bit expensive for a single use item. Won't be buying stuff like this from them again.
I have yet to receive my order form Enviro Lights so cannot make a review
Arrived quickly well packaged & in good condition, will buy from them again
Ordered nearly 2 weeks ago and still not received anything
Contact from customer service was excellent and product received very quickly.
Due to Covid-19 took ages to arrive. None of the lights (set of 4 fluorescent tubes) work. Don't know if its a fault with the lights or if they got broken in transit. Arrived in packed very tightly in a cardboard tube, wrapped in bubble wrap. very disappointed customer.
I am still waiting for the bulbs to be delivered!!
Exactly what I needed with prompt delivery. Thanks