Enviro Lights Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Enviro Lights
"UV bulbs arrived on time but do not buy, so dim we couldn't use them"
"Just as ordered and delivered promptly too."
"Not happy I paid for my order on the 4th of December and is the 13th and still no parcel. Will not be recommending to my friends"
"Very nice service wish you all very very merry Christmas"
"I looked in all my local shops for some old fashioned coloured bulbs for our outside display. Nowhere had them. I contacted Enviro Lights, they had them and despatched them so quickly they were with me in just a few days. Brilliant service"
"I was disappointed at only getting 2 red bulbs"
Hello, Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave us feedback. We do our upmost to ensure our product descriptions are as clear as possible. This particular item clearly states 2 x Red lamps are supplied in the pack (along with 2 x Blue, 2 x Yellow, 2 x Green and 2 x Pink). We sell this item as a pack of 10 bulbs with 2 of each colour. We are sorry you missed this but hope we can help you again in the future.
"Ordered the light as per website on a Friday afternoon. Nothing arrived by the following Wednesday, so I rang Enviro lights. I was told that an email had been sent informing me of a change of spec for the light. Did not receive it. However the very nice man I spoke to said if I was ok with the new spec it would be with me by Friday. It was, it’s fitted, it’s brilliant. So I am delighted. Would suggest that if an email is sent and no reply within 24 hrs you ring the customer. Just a ‘professional ‘ suggestion."
"very pleased excellent service"
"Excellent service - Flurescent tubes order was well wrapped and highlighted as fragile goods. These were delivered the following day. A recommended and commendable supplier. Many thanks."
"It’s no matter how small your order is,you get first class customer satisfaction."
"Arrived promptly, very well packed. Would recommend"
"Very prompt service, excellently packed and a great price"
"Although my items didn't fit enviro-lights were extremley helpful in trying to rectify my problem."
"Pleased with item as described"
"Easy purchase fast delivery would use again."
"Was disappointed with tree as I thought it was going to be white. It was mostly brown so I had to buy a tin of snow and spray it white."
"You sell light bulbs. I wanted some of those light bulbs. I bought the bulbs. You sent the bulbs. I fitted the bulbs. I have light when it is dark. Thank you for the bulbs."
"Quick reliable service with an excellent range of products."
"good stuff,good price,good delivery,would do it again."
"Great product at a good price"
Enviro Lights is rated 4.67 based on 92 reviews