Enviro Lights Reviews

of reviewers recommend Enviro Lights
Read Enviro Lights Reviews
Good quality product at a fair price. Delivered on time and very well packed.
Didn’t get correct order. Order due mid Dec. Still awaiting correct order.
Good price and quick delivery just what you want.
The lamp arrived, well padded, in good order. Happy to find a replacement that fits my ancient projector.
Good no nonsense company good product, good price and service
excellent service
No longer make the bulbs that I need for my cooker hood. Suggested the new replacement bulbs and they are great! Customer service person was very helpful. Shall do business with Enviro Lights again!
I ordered only a single specific bulb, which arrived beautifully safely packaged, and is now illuminating my dining area exactly as I hoped it would.
Excellent products, arrived early, excellent company, will definitely use again and would recommend
Delivery was later than promised
Was kept informed that the delivery date was delayed and would be a little longer than originally advised but keeping us informed was appreciated. Goods were then delivered within the revised timescale. We haven't managed to arrange an Electrician yet to fit the lights but we have taken one out of the box and it looks pretty cool - modern and well constructed with an anodized aluminium dark grey body. So looking forward to seeing them fitted and working.
Good product & service
The luminaire arrived on-time and was found to be of good quality. The installation was very straight forward. I would buy the same again if I had the need
Following good advice on the phone I purchased on line. Delivery was prompt and the price sensible.
Excellent service, would highly recommend
Replacement tube light. Great customer service and speedy dispatch. Would use again.
We had tried to find the setup light bulbs we need for under our kitchen units, but to no avail. We just kept drawing a blank, or if we went into a store, being told they were no longer available. We got in touch with enviro lights and low and behold, they had them, came in the time they said, perfect. Would highly recommend the company.
Easy to use website. Goods exactly as described. Prompt delivery and well wrapped light bulbs.
Product as ordered. Delivered as promised. Packaging fine. Will definitely use again.
Great service. All local stockists didn’t have the light bulb however Enviro lights did! Will be returning for their custom.
Enviro Lights is rated 4.34 based on 501 reviews