Enviro Lights Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Enviro Lights
"One short phone call and everything was ordered. Very good service."
"Perfect product well wrapped and delivered quickly"
"Great swift service. Highly recommend."
"Very good service. The item was well wrapped, on time and i would recomend this company ."
"Excellent quick service ! When your lights go you need a quick replacement and this happened Many thanks"
"Very well packaged and high quality bulbs! Thanks!"
"I have ordered twice recently from Enviro Lights and had excellent service. Also, I had a query regarding light bulbs which I discussed with Andy in Sales. He needed further information from the manufacturers which he got very quickly and he emailed me straight away with the answer to my question. Very efficient!"
"Purchased item was exactlly what I wanted"
"great itemx very happy. quick delivery."
"Easy to use web site everything listed clearly and quick delivery purchased uv bulbs which arrived well packaged."
"Just what I needed to give my daughters the safe route to follow in the dark and close to a stairway very happy with the goods and the price thank you very much."
"Website easy to navigate and my specialist bulb arrived speedily."
"Happy is not the right word when buying light bulbs I think.......However, Enviro Lights had the light bulbs I wanted, they were half the price of other companies and they arrived very promptly once ordered on line. I am sure I will use this Company again and would definitely recommend them to other customers."
"Prompt delivery, secure packaging, good quality product."
"By delivering what I ordered in good time."
"Superb service"
"inexpensive and very easy to install. Look great|||"
"Easy to use website. Good choice of stock. Reasonable prices. Extremely well packaged."
"I bought some replacement lightbulbs for my wife’s lava lamp as couldn’t find in any local stores. Great price with a super fast delivery service. The bulbs came really well packaged and protected. All In all a really great service, I would highly recommend using Enviro Lights to anyone."
"Quick delivery, product as described - no issues."
Enviro Lights is rated 4.80 based on 49 reviews