Enviro Lights Reviews

of reviewers recommend Enviro Lights
Read Enviro Lights Reviews
Very modern having a stacked rock look looks nice in living or bedroom
Not worth the £28.80 I paid. Definitely overpriced for what it is. Extremely long delivery time.
Brilliant service, delivery was on time and no issues at all with this supplier.
Very good service, and bulbs are good would use this company again.
Poor as I had to wait almost months for the lamps. Then they arrived and were not touch lamps. Just switch lamps. Asked for refund abd labels to send them back and still not received them. Lovely customer service on the phone but not followed up or labels sent yo send back. Picture below shows the leaflet saying switch.
Spot on will always use them.
Super service. Fast delivery. Bulbs fits and work perfectly.
excellent prices, fast delivery.
I have not received the items yet as I was informed after ordering that they are on pre-order. PleSe let me know when I can expect them?
Fast prompt service at a good price. Would recommend.
Very good price and quick delivery - I will definitely be buying from them again.
Delivery excellent. Packaging 1st class Unfortunately the larger tube could not be used as it showed that the electrical unit was faulty and the whole unit had to be replaced. Tube will have to be binned as it does not fit.
Well priced good quality products despatched quickly.
Ideal for what I was looking for.
Great service, definitely recommend.
Only company to have the item in stock and could deliver in a timely manner.
Easy to order. Received goods as expected. Paid a competitive price. All round good service and would use again.
I ordered two striplights from Enviro Lights, , when they arived I found that the packageing which was quite sturdy had been damaged in transit and both lights were broken. I E-mailed the company supplying photoghraphs and I have to say that the company were first class in dealing with the problem, within 2 days they had sent out replacements . First Class , thank you.
Excellent service and excellent product 👍🏾
goods arrived exactly as ordered and in reasonable time
Enviro Lights is rated 4.32 based on 459 reviews