Enviro Lights Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Enviro Lights
"Received what I ordered and delivery was on time. Can't ask for anymore than that!"
"prompt and good service"
"Good, quick service. Thank you"
"The LED tube I ordered turned up very quickly was well wrapped and protected, then just worked. Brilliant what more could I ask."
"Good prices but quicker delivery would be helpful"
"Difficult to source these 11Watt SES Candle bulbs. Have found these bulbs to work well."
"Found the fluorescent tubes I wanted on the Enviro Lights website and got a discounted price on a multiple buy. Delivered very securely in the time promised. Just about to order different tubes. Great service!"
"What I was looking for and quick service and delivery"
"Lovely lamps quick and easy delivery"
"Tried a number of sites trying to get my replacement bulbs but these came up for best price and service."
"Very helpful, identified suitable alternative LED light when ordered light was not available."
"Exactly what I needed. Fast delivery. Bespoke service for unusual lighting requirements."
"Excellent personal service support from Wendy. David"
"A good selection of lights at a good price. Relatively quick delivery."
"Excellent service"
"My under unit light I ordered in good time , I would buy from theses again"
"Fast efficient delivery and well packaged"
"Quick delivery of difficult to obtain bulbs. Good communications & excellent service."
"I bought two PAR38 LED lamps from this company. The customer service was first class and the product is very good. These 15w leds replaced some 25w intermediate compact fluorescent type of the same pattern & it is hard to accept that the original lamps were 75w. My kitchen has 4 fittings so the energy has reduced overall from 300w to 60w and these give a very good level of illumination in a kitchen with the fittings arranged to light the work surfaces. Excellent!"
"The lights came within the time. Packed well. Thanks. Leeds"
Enviro Lights is rated 4.72 based on 114 reviews