Enviro Lights Reviews

of reviewers recommend Enviro Lights
Read Enviro Lights Reviews
The T12 lighting tubes ordered from Enviro Lights arrived safely and on time. The skilled packaging of these tubes ensured their safe delivery. I would most certainly recommend Enviro Lights to colleagues.
I was very happy to be able to purchase incandescent light bulbs from you. They are working well and arrived very quickly. I hope you will always be able to make incandescent light bulbs available. Many thanks.
In October 2020, four of 10 halogen spot bulbs were found defective. On contacting the Sales Department and justifying the reasons for rejection, the defective items were quickly replaced.

I have no hesitation in making further purchases.
Good communication and v quick delivery!!.
The Shrimp double LED light without PIR was exactly what I wanted to provide low level light to see steps and also down my garden. I have rigged it to a socket through the conservatory wall with a remote control so I can switch it on/off from anywhere on the back of the house. I also have a Shrimp PIR along my side path. Enviro Lights provided the exact solution I needed at a reasonable price and with very fast delivery. Thoroughly recommended.
Enviro Lights 5 star review on 14th October 2020
Ordered 4 slimlights
Fitted 1 and after 10 minutes it started to flicker
Not tried the other 3 yet
Dissapointed
Hello David. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. If you contact us directly we will be able to resolve any issue with the product with either a refund or a replacement. Please check the others to make sure there is not a problem with your fitting first. Best regards, Envirolights.
Very fast service
Very pleased with this purchase, quite a bit cheaper than I’ve previously paid for these lights. Easy website and good delivery. Will buy from this company again.
I can’t give you a review as you never sent them , saying you don’t sell them, which left me not very pleased.
Hello Carol, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Apologies that we could not fulfil your order, on occasion stock levels are incorrect and this item had been discontinued without being updated. We advised you and refunded your order as soon as we realised we could nof fulfil it. Unfortunately the review requests are automated so we apologise that this was sent to you. Best regards, Envirolights
Excellent service, I ordered the wrong size tubes, but no issue, happily accepted them back and even found the correct sized tubes for me and sent them out straight away, highly recommend and will certainly use these again
Good product , Good service.
Yes all good, good website, easy to use and prompt delivery
Bought a tube light that did not work when fitted. Unhelpful when I emailed
Hello. Thank you very much for taking the time to leave feedback. As advised in our reply, if the tube is only lighting up at the ends, unfortunately it means there is a problem with the fitting, not the tube. We recomended a suitable replacement (we currently have 10% off on the website) and you are free to return the tube for a refund. I know it is inconvenient that you need a new fitting, we do feel we have done our best to give you advice and help you. Thank you again for your review.
I ordered a selection of bulbs and I picked this company as I thought that the prices were reasonable compared to a number of other companies I have used in the past. The goods were very well packed and delivery was very fast. I will use this company again and I will certainly recommend them to family and friends.

John
Fair prices, quick delivery. Will use them again.
i was ket waiting like 2 weeks for the bubs when they arrived ie to day 22/09 this was after id chased the rder up 4 bulbs were smashed and dented in boxes them 4 didt work and 2 candles you couldt provide im STILL awaiting comfirmation of not ony my refund for 2 candles you couldt supply im awaiting refunding on 4 dead bulbs ???
Hello Carole. Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review. All reviews, positive or negative are important to help us address any issues and improve our service. We are quoting 5 working days for delivery on the website and your order was delivered within 7, slightly longer than expected, which we apologise for. We have issued refunds totalling £9.77 for the item we could not provide and also for the lamps that were damaged (without proof that they are broken/faulty), within 24 hours of it being reported. I have sent you a copy of this refund by email, but please be advised that your bank may take a 2-3 days to clear this money. Unfortunately stock issues and damages do occur and we have provided what we think is a more than reasonable service to you and rectified any issues as swiftly as possible. We are very sorry that you are unhappy with your experience. Thank you again for your feedback.
I ordered under cabinet fluorescent tubes that I had struggled to find else where. I found envirolights to provide a good reliable service for a fair price
Really happy with the product received. The neon tube light arrived in a sturdy, safe packaging after few days from the order.
Easy website and ordering system to use.

Products arrived as order in good time and well packaged. Would definitely use this company again and can certainly recommend it.
Great bulbs. Well packaged and arrives on time. Excellent service.
Enviro Lights is rated 4.41 based on 305 reviews