Enviro-Flame Reviews

Read Enviro-Flame Reviews

02031241588

enviro-flame@reviews.adtrak.co.uk

Unit 1 Riverside Industrial Park 16 Lyon Road Wimbledon

Tell us how Enviro-Flame made you happy
Jordan did a great job! Very helpful would recommend! Very pleased with his service!
Brian was very informative & done a great job on sweeping the chimney
Good job by brain
Brian provided a great service & great advice on my stove.
Bryan & the guys done a great job & I take my hat off to them for getting up on that roof in this weather. Well done boys
Very happy with the service provided by Enviroflame. I'm very happy with my new fire and George was excellent aswell. Thanks.
Jordan and Dave did a good job. There was a small problem after a finish but it all got fixed so I'm happy with it.
George came to service my fire. Got it working again. Good work.
George was very knowledgeable when servicing my gas stove, he gave great advice on how we can stop the weird smell it produces.
Very fast and reliable service from enviro flame. George was very polite and knowledgeable.
As a main contractor we have used Enviro-Flame on numerous occasions and have always received a good service. We find them helpful and knowledgeable whether it be for lining chimney flues, sweeping or installing new fire places. Highly recommended.
Very good service. George made quick work of sweeping my chimney, no mess at all! Would highly recommend.
George and Claudio did a fantastic j9b in lining the chimney! Very clean and professional. Will use again.
Brian done a fantastic job on the chimney leaving his work area very tidy...... will recommend this company to landlords.
Good service, George was great.
Great guys, really good information from Bryan in regards to having a new fireplace.
We have used enviroflame before, we are very happy with the service they provided us and have decided to let them install another fireplace for us. George was also very knowledgeable in helping us to find what we want.
George did a fantastic job in servicing our gas fire. We will see him again next year.
Great job so far ????
Brian done a exceptional job on my stove. Well done ????
Enviro-Flame is rated 4.85 based on 303 reviews