The English Studio Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend The English Studio

+44 020 7404 9759

bookings@englishstudio.com

113 High Holborn

How would you rate The English Studio?

"Friendly staff, central and convenient location, good price"
How good is your English now?
"The English Studio is made up of friendly and helpful people. The thing I most appreciated is the professors. They are very competent and kind. In fact, they were ready to reply in detail to every question, but also to joke with irony and sympathy."
"It was my first experience in taking English courses. And that was really cool. I took IELTS preparation course at the beginning of autumn. The teacher, Michael, was amazing. He taught us a lot of new and very useful things. It was always great atmosphere in the class and a lot of jokes as well. I also met many people from different countries all over the world. And that was the most fascinating thing. Actually, I still think that there were too many people in the class and the teacher couldn´t give much attention to each student. However, the time I spent there was great. I also stayed in the students residence, which was also very interesting, because all studends gathered in the kitchen almost every evening and discussed their classes and arranged meetings and the like. As for the price, both the course and accommodation didn´t cost me much, so it is a good varient for young students. All in all, I will definitely recommend English Studio to my friends and clients."
How good is your English now?
"Not too long and good teacher"
How good is your English now?
"Hi everyone it was an awesome experience for me. Mary ma'am omg she is so energetic n dashing very active n always on d toe to solve ur queries or doubts abt English ??????????????????????????????????keep it up guys!!!!????????"
How good is your English now?
"good teachers, dynamic classes, all I needed to perfect my english in speaking, writing and hearing comprehension. keep doing great !"
How good is your English now?
"nice atmosphere, professional teachers, helpful staff"
How good is your English now?
"I am really like you school . Mr. Frank is the best teacher for me"
How good is your English now?
"i loved so much this experience i learned a lot in this school"
How good is your English now?
"I had a little boy coming home every day for two weeks talking non stop about what he did in class! I am really happy I had chose them. They have responded to every inquiry I had via mail and that. I would recommend it 100% and probably they will hear from me next year :)"
Giulia Olivetti
Unverified Reviewer
"I really love Pat's teaching!"
"Very good teachers"