English Holiday Cruises Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend English Holiday Cruises Ltd.
Different but very enjoyable cruise.
Your Boat, the staff and the meals were second to none. We enjoyed the trip very much. The very nice weather helped as well.
We thoroughly enjoyed the week we spent on the Edward Elgar, the crew were magnificent, all friendly and hard working, Miles was wonderful and the food was to die for, he gave us a very innovative and varied menu, all of which were delicious. Lewis was excellent both as a barman, and a quoit master, and everyone enjoyed the quoits and quizzes. The boat was very comfortable and had everything needed. The cabins were bijou but they didn't spoil our enjoyment, they physically could not have been made any larger, every inch was used and everything included. Wonderful holiday, even the weather was with us.
This was a brilliant holiday. The crew were all very efficient and friendly, the cabins, although small, were comfortable. The food was excellent, I was able to discuss my diet with Miles the chef to ensure my allergies were catered for, he did me proud. Other passengers were all friendly, and we all spoke to one another at some time during the cruise. The excursions were very much enjoyed. The Edward Elgar is a lovely boat, very clean and tidy.
A fantastic crew. Helpful, professional and a delight to sail with. Nothing too much trouble , Miles - an excellent chef and his food was first class. "Skip" was great - his running commentary regarding local landmarks, etc, was interesting and informative. Louis - extremely professional and his bar service excellent . Our waitresses - friendly, smart and very professional. All in all, a first class holiday and I can certainly recommend it, The accommodation, though small, was adequate and extremely clean and comfortable. I will give this wonderful holiday 5* !
Brilliant! Crew all superb, nothing too much trouble, always polite and smiling. Food all of the highest quality. Organisation generally beyond criticism.
Terrific crew. Comfortable accommodations and great meals. Wonderful shipmates. Altogether a very enjoyable time
A brilliant cruise with a great crew. Every one of you worked incredibly hard to make sure our holiday was one to remember. Val is disabled and someone was always there to help. Thank you for the lovely Diamond Wedding surprise, the card and the bubbly, om our last evening. The friendship and the delicious meals were very much appreciated. We will happily recommend the Edward Elgar to our friends.
Relaxing and refreshing cruise from Gloucester to Worcester. Very friendly and efficient crew, and a wonderful group of travelling companions. Cabin small, but clean and had everything we needed. Food exceptional. A much needed opportunity to unwind. Thank you to everyone concerned.
Skipper and crew could not be bettered
I loved the spaciousness on E.Elgar, bathroom especially. Food was excellent quality and just the right amounts. Captain Steve an asset to you - so clear and at the right times All crew just lovely - so helpful Altogether you are perfect and I hope to see you next year (at the low rate!)
The crew were fantastic, the food was the best I have had on a cruise. The quoits games were great fun and the trips in shore were well organised and interesting. The evening quizzes were great. This holiday is for relaxing, not for anyone who likes to run ten miles a day!
The best food I've had on any holiday, with a happy and entertaining crew, and good accomodation in the pleasant company of 20 interesting people.
The cruise we could not fault. It was so well organised with all the activities on shore as well. The staff, they catered to every need and with a smile.. always friendly and welcoming. As for the meals, top marks to the chef, the food was different for every meal always well presented and hot and everyone at the table was served at the same time. The captain, well he made the journey very interesting with his knowledge of the river, his commentaries were clear and he had great humour. We would highly recommend this cruise to all our friends.
From inquiring about the trip to booking it to the end of the cruise was excellent. The crew were very helpful and very pleasant. I have a very restrictive diet. The chef, Miles, talked me through the menu each day and made sure there was always something for me to enjoy. I will certainly recommend the cruise to friends.
A most enjoyable well-planned cruise. Boat well-designed, fit-for-purpose and comfortably furnished. Other passengers good company; crew ideal personalities for their respective jobs, "from top to bottom" which were carried out well. Food well- chosen, varied, & much enjoyed. Happy to recommend this holiday to others.
It was a perfect wind down trip after a hectic 3 weeks touring around the UK/Iceland. Great company & attentive, helpful staff. Nothing to complain about. Well done English Holiday Cruises.
The food could be much better. Go on a Majestic Line cruise from Oban and see what they manage on a smaller boat with a much smaller galley The crew were superb.
A really good atmosphere, boat spotless, crew really friendly and professional A most relaxing few days, just what I needed Thank you all
We had a super time. Food, company and service were excellent. I particularly was so gratified that my husband David was so well looked after, every one of the crew were so understanding of his condition and had so much patience. It was Davids birthday on the Wednesday and a great fuss was made of him. Thank you so much for everything.
English Holiday Cruises Ltd. is rated 4.93 based on 259 reviews