English Holiday Cruises Ltd. Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend English Holiday Cruises Ltd.
"we were impressed with everything.well organised and all the boxes ticked.nice and relaxing well fed and watered!!"
"Perfect reception on arrival which continued throughout the whole trip. All the staff were very attentive at all times and couldnt have been bettered at all, chefs food was perfection so top marks there. We made excellent friends with fellow passengers and also all the crew who took to our banter in real good part. The Boat was really brilliant and comfortable and equipped with all our needs with the outside a wonderful viewpoint allround for the beautuful scenery on offer to us. I would most certainly recommend this type of Holiday with English Holiday Cruises thank you for a great and memorable holiday. Ann Horsley."
"Fabulous , Superb food The most friendly crew you could wish for Thank you Richard for giving me driving the vessel lessons Only one complaint aircon in cabins can be noisy"
"Joy and I had a splendid week with you guys. All five of you knocked yourself out for your passengers with your warmth and gracious attitude -- you are truly loving people, and Captain Steve is a great leader with his marvelous humor about everything. I have to say the Write a Review feature seems difficult to navigate as I didn't not want to post this online but here we are. Thank you for everything. Joy and Tony Scully, CAmden SC"
(Severn Wonders) - Posted 8 months ago
"Lived up to expectations. Crew and service were excellent (beyond expectation). Cabins are inevitably small but quite acceptable. Food was very varied and well presented. Although no choice of menu, particular tastes and dislikes are catered for. Timetable adhered to except odd occasions outside crew’s control. No hesitation in recommending this tour."
(Severn Wonders) - Posted 8 months ago
"Where else can you talk with owner captain and all crew fine views food and See great history only not so hot on quizzes refreshing refreshing."
(River Heritage) - Posted 9 months ago
"Great time. Excellent crew who were great fun too. We are telling our friends all about you. Thanks."
(River Heritage) - Posted 9 months ago
"This was the second time our group sailed with you and we very much enjoyed the experience. The ship, food and very helpful staff came up to your usual high standard. We particularly appreciated the personal touch which was a special feature of the cruise with no request being too small. I found the mix of passengers added extra variety to the general experience. Finally we were also especially impressed by the standards of the local guides and have even managed to remember much of what was discussed. ."
(River Heritage) - Posted 9 months ago
"We had a thoroughly enjoyable and relaxing time, the captain and staff kept us informed were polite and friendly, also the Captain has good sense of humor. The food was excellent and a good variety especially with the gluten free option. As my wife won the quoits and got a certificate and trophy quoit this made her day. The weather was good for our tours about plus it was lovely sitting on deck and letting the world go by and interesting going through the locks. All in all very enjoyable."
(River Heritage) - Posted 9 months ago
"We loved every minute of the cruise. The crew were outstanding, meals delicious and excursions just right with freedom to do your own thing as you wished. A very relaxing few days."
(River Heritage) - Posted 9 months ago
"It was worth every penny. The crew, the visits, the food! Excellent all round."
(Heart Of England) - Posted 9 months ago
"super food ,very pleasant crew ,good company.In all a most tranquil and enjoyable holiday with plenty to see on the river .Mzny thanks to all involved"
"Verygoodvalueformoney.Staffexcellent.foodverygood."
(Heart Of England) - Posted 9 months ago
"An excellent all-round holiday aboard the Edward Elgar. Would certainly recommend it to friends."
(Heart Of England) - Posted 9 months ago
"The crew were friendly and efficient. Food was always excellent and served hot. The boat facilities were adequate considering the size of the boat. There was a need for an awning on the upper deck in the hot weather. Air conditioning in the main saloon would also be good. We really enjoyed the cruise it was a very good experience."
(Severn Wonders) - Posted 9 months ago
"We had a very different but good cruise experience . We found the Edward Elgar comfortable and the crew worked hard to make it a good trip. The food was excellent, well done chef! We were particularly impressed by how the problem of the lock gate being stuck was dealt with. Full marks! ."
(Severn Wonders) - Posted 9 months ago
"An excellent cruise in all respects, food, accommodation, facilities and trips. The crew were very attentive and helpful."
(Severn Wonders) - Posted 9 months ago
"Booking on line easy,office staff understanding when I immediately had to change dates. Boarding pack showed a lot of homework had been done to get us there with the minimum of hassle. Instructions to car park after unloading luggage very clear. Finding parking space not so easy. "Edward Elgar" kept Spick and span in all areas daily. Cabins and hospitality areas all very comfortable and the Air Conditioning was very effective. The crew worked tirelessly to keep us informed,entertained and amused. They soon learned our names. All meals from were excellent, dietary needs met, well presented with good portion control. Planned trips also excellent with knowledgeable guides. Could have been advised about the lack of hand rail at Canon Steps and the dangerous crossing at the bottom. Saw the efficiency of both office staff and crew in action when the cruise had be altered due to a lock problem. New trips organised, buses laid on. Well done to all concerned. Although disappointed that I didn't get to Slimbridge, I would never have seen the beautiful church at Witley House. Finding some shade was a real problem for me, a shady spot on the top deck would have been really appreciated, but can see the difficulties that it could entail. All in all? Value for money? Yes. Would I go again? Yes!Yes! (Especially if I was going to Slimbridge). Would I recommend it to friends? You bet! In fact I've already passed the email address on. (Sorry this has been so long but I was really "knocked out" by it all. Thank you so much). Mary Saintey"
(Severn Wonders) - Posted 9 months ago
"The food was fabulous, well done chef! The crew were brilliant, so obliging, nothing was too much trouble. The cabin was very clean and the beds really comfortable. The shower came on at just the right temperature and pressure. The deck quoits and quizzes organized by the crew were very entertaining. The highlights of the trip were the magnificent Tewkesbury Abbey and the Severn Valley Railway. A lovely leisurely holiday on a very well run boat."
(Severn Wonders) - Posted 9 months ago
"Excellent holiday, very well organised. Food excellent. Crew very pleasant and helpful, nothing was too much trouble. Trips on shore very interesting and again well organised. Everything was always on time. Stairs could be a problem for the less able. Would it be possible to install a stair lift on the straight stairs at back of boat? Entertainment good."
English Holiday Cruises Ltd. is rated 4.92 based on 131 reviews