England Store Reviews

Read England Store Reviews

customerservices@englandstore.com

Unit 32 Wornal Park

Tell us how England Store made you happy
So upset by this company! They have printed the number wrong on the shirt and shirts arrived with marks on. They refuse to do anything about it other than a 10% refund. They say the number error is my fault. Still trying to get through to a manager which is impossible. Literally the worst customer service ever. £96 down with the wrong shirts and nobody willing to help. Dreadful service, avoid!
Sounds like this store runs a shockingly poor service. Was about to order something and just as a precaution I thought I should check the reviews. Every single one that I read gave a thoroughly negative opinion, so I pulled out from the trade. Unfortunately your reputation is very poor 😔
DO NOT USE Customer service lousy - I gave both mine & the recipient email address for order, and they refuse to correspond with either of us about the missing order! Time to raise a credit card dispute.
Absolutely awful company, printed the incorrect number on a shirt, customer service is rubbish, caused me loads of stress and upset, as it was for my godsons birthday present. Will never recommend this company or use them again.
Really really poor customer service. Unable to contact anyone for days. Mainly speak to robots. All the contact information on the website is dated and emails kept bouncing back. It’s important to mention postage is £5 to receive the item and you will have to pay around £5 if you need to send the item back. None of which is refundable. Overall item was great and frankly postage issue could have been resolved had it been easier to speak to an actually person. Poor experience all around
Really poor customer service. Accepted my discount code at checkout but still took the full amount off my credit card. Numerous emails to customer service but no help
The tracking showed this was delivered, the image provided was of the delivery label on what looked to be a bag, no evidence of this being left anywhere near my property. Apparantly I've signed for this but thats not been proved either. The couriers have deemed this lost. Customer service is very slow in response, its been a week now and they're just about to send a claims form. Save your money, not worth the hassle.
The website makes it sound like you can exchange item but you cannot, then you have to pay a hefty amount to return your item. I'd buy from somewhere else. Come on Official England Store this is poor!
If I could have given them zero stars I would have. Buyers from overseas beware. They are telling me 30 working days or 6 weeks for delivery. My item was meant to be delivered by 04/11/20. As of 17/11/20 I still haven't received my item. They are using Covid as an excuse and have so far refused to refund my money.
I have emailed the company that runs returns for this store multiple times and never get a response. Would NEVER order from this store again!
Hi I’m trying to return an order but your returns portal doesn’t recognise my order number or email/postcode. Order number: Store Order 279-3154-8463 Please can you advise the returns details as it’s not on your site. On receipt when would I expect a refund by? Thanks
Purchased an England shirt and paid for posting at checkout. The shirt arrived and was too long, very odd sizing, so I wanted to exchange for a smaller size. No exchange system and was advised that I needed to post back at my own cost and 're order a new one with yet another postage cost. If you want to spend as much on postage as the product cost then use this service....if not avoid avoid avoid!!
Absolutely appalling service. To all prospective customers out there, DO NOT buy from this store. 60 days later, after I ordered an England shirt and numerous email communications without response and all I have got is an automated email, saying ‘sorry for the inconvenience’. I’m sorry if I’m being inconsiderate but an inconvenience is a week, not 2 months. Absolute joke. And please don’t give me the “given current circumstances” nonsense. My order was processed and eta for delivery was well before any of the covid 19 restrictions. I had got two apparent resends of my order and it never came. There is no doubt you use an untracked courier service. How can you track a parcel that never leaves the warehouse. Frauds. Instead of sitting on your asses all day, how about you undergo some actual customer service and try find out where someone’s delivery is. I got told to check around at local post offices. I’m not the one supplying it. YOU ARE. So go do some god damn customer service and sort it out.
I am very dissatisfied with the service I received. I ordered an England shirt early last Thursday morning, using next day delivery I anticipated the shirt would be there by Friday for me to wear at Wembley on Saturday. This did not happen. I called your phone line which was a waste of time, I listened to waiting music for a while and was prompted to leave a message, nobody got back to me and there was no explanation of where the message was going and who would reply. I also emailed you and didn’t get a response until the following week offering a refund on my delivery charge. The whole experience of shopping with you was shocking, I will certainly be using another retailer in the future and I have already given poor feedback about you to others and I will continue to do so. I hope my feedback is listened to as so many things are clearly lacking.
Thank you for taking your time to review. Firstly we would like to sincerely apologise for the delay in the delivery of your parcel. We have contacted our couriers and they have advised due to road closure they were unable to deliver the parcel within the agreed timeframe. We rely on third party couriers to deliver all our parcels within a reasonable time and unfortunately on this occasion they have let us down. Please be advised we do aim to respond to all customer queries within 24 hours. Our Offices are open 09:00-17:30 GMT, Monday to Friday. We can see from our records that the delay in response was due to our offices being closed over the weekend. We understand this may have been a frustrating experience for you and we have logged your feedback so we can prevent this from happening to our customers in the future. Please be assured that your comments are important to us and we always aim to provide the best possible service to our customers so we will be using your feedback to improve our service in the future. Kind regards, The England Store
Shirt came with the wrong spelling and even thou I had inputted the correct spelling.. employees obviously aren’t checking their work before they are sending them out. Wasted my time and money, how can it take 2 weeks from order date to arrive? You’d think that long it’ll be perfect..WRONG!
Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate you taking the time to review. Please accept our sincere apologies for the error with your personalised jersey. We do advise on our website we are currently experiencing a high volume of orders and unfortunately there is a delay in dispatching personalised items. Due to the busy period the misspelling on the jersey was down to human error. Your feedback has been passed onto our design team and we will endeavour to improve our service going forward. We apologies once again that this initially didn’t work for you however we can see that it has now been resolved. Kind regards, The England Store
Incorrect sizing guidance (women’s football tops). Unhelpful customer service - no returns or refunds on ‘personalised’ items, despite having to move 2 sizes up for a top and it having a footballers name on the back. No reply from chief executive of The FA when emailed regarding the issue.
Thank you for taking the time to review and give us feedback. We advise on our website that we cannot accept refunds or exchanges for any personalized England jerseys, apologise. This information can be found on the product descriptions of all jerseys. Please be advised that our size guide is recommended by the FA. Kind regards, England store.
I paid a premium for next day delivery and the package arrived two days late. I received no apology.
Thank you for taking the time to review and give us feedback. We do advise on our website orders placed before midday will be dispatched for next day delivery. Due to the order being placed after this time your parcel was dispatched from our warehouse the following working day. Please be advised our express delivery service is for the next working day and does not include weekends. Kind regards, England store.
This is not a review as my case is not yet closed. My address was changed to a U.K. One with your "find your address" function, I discovered it and send an email asking rectification. I got an auto reply from your side saying your cs team have tons of email which I couldn't get my reply soon. I got reply the day after said the parcel had been dispatched which has no chance to get it back. And your representative just send me a link to track the parcel to track a parcel that will never arrive. I replied and pointed out my problems, then your representative claimed that I didn't raised the address issue within 24 hours, which is not true that we can trace the send box record. And I was offered a very generous offer for another 18 pounds to have my parcel back. The poor attitude and response (even telling a lie) made me really disappointed as a first time customer. With the email communications through out the week, I kept pointing out my problem but no positive response here, what I have is 18 pounds payment and finally apology in the email on 23 July, and a confirmation that the parcel had been dispatched. So? Nothing. I know The parcel was out but what's the point to track it? I don't even know if that U.K. Address is a valid one. I have no hope for help but seems there's no other channel to seek assistance to get the goods I paid for.
Thank you for taking your time to review. Please accept our apologies for the difficulties you have had with your order. We rely on our couriers to delivery our parcels for us and whilst we always strive to achieve excellence we sometimes are not able to deliver the service we would like.We always appreciate feedback and have taken it on board. Kind Regards England Store
When I placed the order, on the site says the item is in stock and then after I got charged on my card, they said the item is not in stock any more and tried to switch me to another item, and very poor on email communication and I'm emailing from over seas, so I had to make long distance call to communicate with the rep which costs me an extra money. More than a week now and still haven't receive any update yet.
Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate you taking the time to review. We have looked into this and can see from our records we did advise the item was made to order and dispatched directly from the supplier. As advised by yourself we were able to cancel the order. I’m sorry that this initially didn’t work for you however we can see that it has now been resolved. Kind regards, The England Store
I had to return my first shirt as the size was not as stated on the website. It cost me 2.95 gbp to return the shirt. As the error was not my fault I thought that the 2.95 would be refunded but apparently that is not the case, very disappointed.
England Store is rated 3.95 based on 700 reviews