England Store Reviews

Read England Store Reviews

customerservices@englandstore.com

Unit 32 Wornal Park

Tell us how England Store made you happy
The website makes it sound like you can exchange item but you cannot, then you have to pay a hefty amount to return your item. I'd buy from somewhere else. Come on Official England Store this is poor!
I have emailed the company that runs returns for this store multiple times and never get a response. Would NEVER order from this store again!
Purchased an England shirt and paid for posting at checkout. The shirt arrived and was too long, very odd sizing, so I wanted to exchange for a smaller size. No exchange system and was advised that I needed to post back at my own cost and 're order a new one with yet another postage cost. If you want to spend as much on postage as the product cost then use this service....if not avoid avoid avoid!!
Really poor customer service. Accepted my discount code at checkout but still took the full amount off my credit card. Numerous emails to customer service but no help
The tracking showed this was delivered, the image provided was of the delivery label on what looked to be a bag, no evidence of this being left anywhere near my property. Apparantly I've signed for this but thats not been proved either. The couriers have deemed this lost. Customer service is very slow in response, its been a week now and they're just about to send a claims form. Save your money, not worth the hassle.
If I could have given them zero stars I would have. Buyers from overseas beware. They are telling me 30 working days or 6 weeks for delivery. My item was meant to be delivered by 04/11/20. As of 17/11/20 I still haven't received my item. They are using Covid as an excuse and have so far refused to refund my money.
Hi I’m trying to return an order but your returns portal doesn’t recognise my order number or email/postcode. Order number: Store Order 279-3154-8463 Please can you advise the returns details as it’s not on your site. On receipt when would I expect a refund by? Thanks
Absolutely appalling service. To all prospective customers out there, DO NOT buy from this store. 60 days later, after I ordered an England shirt and numerous email communications without response and all I have got is an automated email, saying ‘sorry for the inconvenience’. I’m sorry if I’m being inconsiderate but an inconvenience is a week, not 2 months. Absolute joke. And please don’t give me the “given current circumstances” nonsense. My order was processed and eta for delivery was well before any of the covid 19 restrictions. I had got two apparent resends of my order and it never came. There is no doubt you use an untracked courier service. How can you track a parcel that never leaves the warehouse. Frauds. Instead of sitting on your asses all day, how about you undergo some actual customer service and try find out where someone’s delivery is. I got told to check around at local post offices. I’m not the one supplying it. YOU ARE. So go do some god damn customer service and sort it out.
Ordered a white/grey top and a red one arrived. I have to now return at a postage cost to myself.
England Store is rated 3.95 based on 700 reviews