England Store Reviews

Read England Store Reviews

customerservices@englandstore.com

Unit 32 Wornal Park

Tell us how England Store made you happy
When I placed the order, on the site says the item is in stock and then after I got charged on my card, they said the item is not in stock any more and tried to switch me to another item, and very poor on email communication and I'm emailing from over seas, so I had to make long distance call to communicate with the rep which costs me an extra money. More than a week now and still haven't receive any update yet.
Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate you taking the time to review. We have looked into this and can see from our records we did advise the item was made to order and dispatched directly from the supplier. As advised by yourself we were able to cancel the order. I’m sorry that this initially didn’t work for you however we can see that it has now been resolved. Kind regards, The England Store
very good transaction
Thank you for your feedback, we are pleased you had a good experience whilst shopping. Kind regards, The England Store
I received a not so good quality not the one I’m expecting.
Thank you for taking the time to review and give us feedback. We are sorry to hear you are unhappy with the item. Please contact us on customerservices@englandstore.com we will then be able to look into this and advised further. Kind regards, The England Store
Fantastic service, arrived so fast.
Thank you for taking the time to review and give us feedback. We are pleased to hear you are happy with your transaction and that the order arrived in good time.Kind regards, The England Store
Recived it got the wrong size tried to exchange wasnt able to so sent the same shirt back and is absolutely worthless beacuse it cant fit anyone cant even return and get your money back so make sure you get the right size otherwise your done for England store does you bad :(
Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate you taking the time to review. We are sorry to hear you are disappointed, we do advise on our website unfortunately we are unable to accept returns on all personalised jerseys. This is advised in the product descript of the item. Due this we were unable to exchange the item. Kind regards, The England Store
Bought for my brother during the World Cup campaign - he's never been into football before but really got into it! T-shirt fits really well and is both stylish and patriotic!
Prompt response to my order and happy with the item purchased.
Quick, easy and excellent value.
Quality products. I had difficulty making the order from California, so sent an email inquiry. Reply received the following morning with invitation to call in my order. Live customer service was excellent and products received within days. Couldn't be happier!
Good quality t-shirt with attention to detail. Impressed with delivery, it arrived two days after ordering.
England store were very helpful indeed,I ordered the wrong size shirt and phoned the next day and the person I spoke to told me they had the correct size in stock and changed my order in time for me to post it for my grandsons birthday.
My 6 year old son was delighted with his kit! He bought it with his own saved up pocket money. So far so good. It washes up well, even the white shorts! I was slightly concerned they’d look filthy in no time but still looking good. I’d recommend this kit. Ordering process simple and delivery prompt. Only negative is that I couldn’t get anything printed on the back of his shirt.
Excellent service, despite being probably their busiest time since 1990!!!
niiiiicceeeee
Excellent service and fast delivery.
First order, item delivered next day.
Very Quick delivery
Paid extra for next day delivery, delivery company didn’t even make an effort to deliver the item. Took a picture of the buzzers to the block of flats I live in and left a card in the ground outside the entrance. Nothing written on the card but when I checked the parcel tracker they said that no one was in????
In Germany I cannot find a shop who gives me an original shirt from Englands team. The order here was very easy, thank you.
Still haven’t gotten my order, it’s been a month long wait. The website wouldn’t accept my payment at first so I had to make an international call. Lots of things went wrong so hopefully the order is right.
England Store is rated 3.95 based on 699 reviews