England Store Reviews

Read England Store Reviews

customerservices@englandstore.com

Unit 32 Wornal Park

Tell us how England Store made you happy
Quality products. I had difficulty making the order from California, so sent an email inquiry. Reply received the following morning with invitation to call in my order. Live customer service was excellent and products received within days. Couldn't be happier!
Good quality t-shirt with attention to detail. Impressed with delivery, it arrived two days after ordering.
England store were very helpful indeed,I ordered the wrong size shirt and phoned the next day and the person I spoke to told me they had the correct size in stock and changed my order in time for me to post it for my grandsons birthday.
My 6 year old son was delighted with his kit! He bought it with his own saved up pocket money. So far so good. It washes up well, even the white shorts! I was slightly concerned they’d look filthy in no time but still looking good. I’d recommend this kit. Ordering process simple and delivery prompt. Only negative is that I couldn’t get anything printed on the back of his shirt.
Excellent service, despite being probably their busiest time since 1990!!!
Excellent service and fast delivery.
Very Quick delivery
In Germany I cannot find a shop who gives me an original shirt from Englands team. The order here was very easy, thank you.
It came on time brilliant fit
Great quality quick delivery I would definitely recommend this site and use again myself
Great overall service
Very quick send and a great quality of service and product. Thank you!
Good price fits perfectly plus easy quick delivery man's can't complain
Excellent service - rapid delivery
The order arrived super quick and the product was great!
Quality top quality service
My order was quickly delivered to Germany and everything is fine
Proud of the boys!
Measurements were spot on which meant shirt was exactly my fit! Even more importantly, shirt came exactly when it was due even though the store was experiencing a high demand of sales due to the World Cup. Got to wear it during quarter finals and now for the Semi Final End vs Croatia
This shirt is very high quality, and was delivered promptly. It is expensive, but it's worth the money. My only qualm would be, put "Your Order is Coming Home" instead of "Your Order is On It's Way."
England Store is rated 3.80 based on 741 reviews