England Store Reviews

Categories:
Clothing
Sports & Leisure

Tell us how England Store made you happy

"Je suis extrêmement satisfait de la veste de survêtement de l’équipe d’Angleterre que je vous ai commande. En effet elle est très confortable et surtout particulièrement élégante. Pour tout vous dire c’est même la plus belle veste de survêtement que je n’ai jamais eu. Et la savourer, oui savourer bien cet instant car pour une fois qu’un français avoue bien vonlontier que quelque chose est mieux en Angleterre qu’en France.....profitez en. Cependant je vous le rappelle, les champions du monde c’est nous et oui français quand même"
"Disappointed as I was told that you had run out of the letter A which meant I couldn’t get the personalisation done as planned. Amazed that you didn’t have a contingency plan! I managed to sort it myself locally at a T-shirt printers ... not sure why you couldn’t have done that seeing as you charge sooo much for football shirts !"
"Ordered a white/grey top and a red one arrived. I have to now return at a postage cost to myself."
"Good afternoon. Read the cutting in attachment. I really don´t understand where is my order now? Can you solve this problem? Why has been my item three times exported from UK and I haven´t still it at home yet?"
Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate you taking the time to review. Please accept our apologies for the delay in your order. We rely on third party couriers to deliver all our parcels within a reasonable time and unfortunately on this occasion they have let us down. However we can see from our records that this has now been resolved. Kind regards, The England Store
"Good quality always been happy with everything bought quick delivery time"
Thank you for taking the time to review and give us feedback. We are pleased to hear you had a happy experience shopping with us. Kind regards, The England Store
"Found something suitable for my grandson - delivered quickly - happy with product"
Thank you for taking the time to review and give us feedback. We are pleased to hear you are happy with your item. Kind regards, The England Store
"Good quality item and very prompt delivery"
Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear you are happy with your recent purchase and that the item was delivered within good time. Kind regards, The England Store
"Brilliant service"
Thank you for taking the time to review and give us feedback. We are pleased to hear you are happy with our service Kind regards, The England Store
"Great material . Looks and feels great quality. Quick delivery. Great customer service and value for money. Very pleased Thank you."
Thank you for your feedback, we are pleased you had a good experience whilst shopping. Kind regards, The England Store
"I was delighted to see such good quality England shirts at a reduced price. Both sizes I needed were in stock. The packages arrived sooner than expected. My grandsons will be really thrilled to receive them as surprise gifts. Service was excellent."
Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate you taking the time to review and are happy to hear you had a pleasant transaction.

England store.
"This was perfect and my grandson was thrilled to bits."

We are very glad to hear that your grandson was pleased with his merchandise.

England store.
"I am very dissatisfied with the service I received. I ordered an England shirt early last Thursday morning, using next day delivery I anticipated the shirt would be there by Friday for me to wear at Wembley on Saturday. This did not happen. I called your phone line which was a waste of time, I listened to waiting music for a while and was prompted to leave a message, nobody got back to me and there was no explanation of where the message was going and who would reply. I also emailed you and didn’t get a response until the following week offering a refund on my delivery charge. The whole experience of shopping with you was shocking, I will certainly be using another retailer in the future and I have already given poor feedback about you to others and I will continue to do so. I hope my feedback is listened to as so many things are clearly lacking."
Thank you for taking your time to review. Firstly we would like to sincerely apologise for the delay in the delivery of your parcel. We have contacted our couriers and they have advised due to road closure they were unable to deliver the parcel within the agreed timeframe. We rely on third party couriers to deliver all our parcels within a reasonable time and unfortunately on this occasion they have let us down.

Please be advised we do aim to respond to all customer queries within 24 hours. Our Offices are open 09:00-17:30 GMT, Monday to Friday. We can see from our records that the delay in response was due to our offices being closed over the weekend.

We understand this may have been a frustrating experience for you and we have logged your feedback so we can prevent this from happening to our customers in the future. Please be assured that your comments are important to us and we always aim to provide the best possible service to our customers so we will be using your feedback to improve our service in the future.

Kind regards, The England Store
"Speedy delivery for a quality item. Well chuffed!"
Thank you for taking the time to review and give us feedback. It is always lovely to hear when a customer has been satisfied with the service that we have provided. We aim to give all our customers five star service, and very pleased that we have been able to live up to this. Kind regards, The England Store
"all good delivery good top fits brilliant thank you"
Thank you for taking the time to review and give us feedback. We are pleased to hear you had a happy experience shopping with us and that your are happy with you recent purchase. Kind Regards England Store.
"Great assistance for the order"
"Shirt came with the wrong spelling and even thou I had inputted the correct spelling.. employees obviously aren’t checking their work before they are sending them out. Wasted my time and money, how can it take 2 weeks from order date to arrive? You’d think that long it’ll be perfect..WRONG!"
Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate you taking the time to review. Please accept our sincere apologies for the error with your personalised jersey. We do advise on our website we are currently experiencing a high volume of orders and unfortunately there is a delay in dispatching personalised items. Due to the busy period the misspelling on the jersey was down to human error. Your feedback has been passed onto our design team and we will endeavour to improve our service going forward. We apologies once again that this initially didn’t work for you however we can see that it has now been resolved. Kind regards, The England Store
"Good quality product and fast delivery"
Thank you for taking the time to review and give us feedback.

We are pleased to hear you are happy with your transaction.

England store.
"No problem, everyrhing perfect..."
Thank you for taking the time to review and give us feedback. We are pleased to hear you are happy with your transaction.

England store.
"Thank you for the quality and personalisation! My cousin was happy, he's a great fan of England!"
Thank you for taking the time to review and give us feedback.

We are pleased to hear you are happy with your items, it is always lovely to hear about our passionate England fans.

England store
"Excellent service and delivery on time. E-shop is well-designed to make purchases easy and simple. Very good quality products."
Thank you for taking the time to review and give us feedback.

We are pleased to hear you are happy with your transaction, and had a pleasant shopping experience.

England Store is rated 4.00 based on 686 reviews