England Store Reviews

customerservices@englandstore.com

Unit 32 Wornal Park

Tell us how England Store made you happy
Did receive a refund
I paid for a top for my son and then read the reviews, I have had a different experience. The top arrived earlier than expected, its good quality and I have a very happy son. I will use this company again.
Still hasn’t arrived after 1 month, tracking hasn’t updated and customer service extremely unhelpful. Have no clue where my parcel is and if it will ever arrive. Do not recommending ordering from here - complete waste of time as it never arrives or takes forever anyway! Ordered on the 14th November.
Three weeks and still no sign or any communication about my order, they are happy to take your money but dont have any intention of sending the products out, can only contact through online chat, the web site says the shirts are in stock and they keep telling me there awaiting more stock.
Still no refund after 4 months of returning faulty items they received and lost by recorded delivery. The customer service is shocking, no one seems to take control of a return or complaint and they keep asking for the same information over and over which is so frustrating. Never will I order from them again which is a shame as the items originally arrived promptly. Let’s hope I eventually get a refund, I have been told to wait another another 5-7 days for the 3rd time. I’m not holding my breath
I am disappointed in this company trying to get my refund back now for ten weeks now please don't buy anything from this company its shocking the way they are been about my refund
never ever use this company complete rip off,, been over 6 weeks waiting for my refund , please avoid avoid aviod .. i'm going to report them and tack this further ...
Rip off company try better company like JD Sports or Direct Sports. First postage cost a way to high. Returns postage are costly too. Refunds take 30 days but they say 7-14 days. They hold on to your money to earn interest. Should only take 3 days to refund your money through PayPal still waiting 25 days started PayPal claim. So shop elsewhere to buy football shirts your warned….
Very poor quality, colour looks off-white, size doesn't look right. Safe to say I won't be back. VERY disappointed
Poor delivery time, when finally arrived poor quality. Total price with postage & handling charge £26.94 amount refunded £20.00. Dont use this company, buy elsewhere!!!!!
Terrible customer service. My order was placed early July, despatched to Hermes on 7th July and is now lost. Hermes instructed me to contact the seller, which I did, and customer services have now ignored 3 emails over a whole week. This was a birthday gift so really disappointed. Will not order again and still waiting for a replacement or a refund.
Offer services they can’t fulfil and aftercare is appalling. Very hard to speak to someone all automated.Do not recommend!
The service description is false - item marked as shipped but 3 days later still not with the delivery carrier. They state same day despatch and I paid for next day delivery.
Ordered an England shirt for my son after veering Germany , paid for next day delivery . Hadn’t arrived with no sign of it coming . This is disgusting service snd false advertising as it said it was in stock . This company shouldn’t ever be connected with England football
After one month my order has not been dispatched, even England has made it to the Final. The customer service staff did not even help with any information exchange. They just kept you waiting like an idiot. Must Avoid!
AVOID - charge for next day delivery but has no intention of that obligation. The customer service team is unwilling to help, shocking customer service. No other company has this problem with delivery services.
Absolutely appalling service. Placed 2 separate orders and paid for next day delivery. Neither arrived 3 days later. Instead of being upstanding, recognising the fault and doing something about the £8 delivery they charged per order, they pretty much ignored what I said and did nothing to compensate me for their error. Save yourself hassle for not buy from here
Ordered a Grealish shirt on 08/06/2021 (A Tuesday) with next day delivery. Didn't arrive until 19/06/2021, then when I open it it's missing the Grealish and 7 on the back (pretty much pay an extra £20 for this). Appalling service, and will have paid £13 for delivery (and return delivery) which by the sound of the other comments I won't be getting back.
Still awaiting a refund , credit card will be contacted re fraudulent transaction.
Avoid at all costs, will not refund the full amount and charge postage to return items too - a complete sham
England Store is rated 3.66 based on 786 reviews