England Store Reviews

Unit 32 Wornal Park

Categories:
Clothing
Sports & Leisure

How would you rate England Store ?

Eva Tandecki
Verified Buyer
"I am afraid, I would like to return the England Pique Polo Shirt. The item is clearly not the right size, it almost look like it´s faulty production: although it´s marked a XS, it´s too big, even too loose for size S, while far too short even for XS. I am very disappointed, because it was meant to be a present for my son, who would have loved to have it before the first England game in the World Cup."
"prompt delivery"
Simon Brewer
Verified Buyer
"Providing a reasonably priced England t shirt with good delivery time. However, quality of the badge is pretty appalling - it makes the product look like a fake. Therefore not being entirely happy with my purchase and wouldn't necessarily recommend to a friend. (I didn't have time to send back the product and re order a new one as I needed it for an event) Image to follow..."
Daniel Savill
Verified Buyer
"Tracking never updated and the package hasn’t arrived in time for the first game."
Mark Johnston
Verified Buyer
"No up to date courier info - in transit for 5 working days not good for tracking. No delivery window outside 5 working days given. No emails to confirm signature required. Items not delivered by courier, bearing in mind game is tonight. Rang Helpdesk - Jodie (need to check my notes) was going to email me back last week. No response as yet. Don’t know status of order and whether it will be delivered before the second game."
Mark Howell
Verified Buyer
"Not Bad if you consider that some of the kit I ordered was not in stock AFTER I ordered it so went direct to the Nike Store who had plenty and didn’t charge me delivery (which the England Store did)!"
ANGELA AYRES
Verified Buyer
"I was able to find exactly what i was looking for."
"Delivery came fairly prompt and item was as described. Limited information on estimate delivery date/delivery status."
Daniel Rudge
Verified Buyer
"Parcel has been in transit for over 5 working days with no update to it's status"
Ann Revell
Verified Buyer
"very helpful customer services team , especially jade"
"order was not completed due to non availability"
"Order process was easy and fast my only issue was the retro tops dont come in kids sizes as my nephew really wanted a 1966 top but that was my only issue everything else was excellent"
"I ordered an England away shirt for my 14 year old nephew who lives in Germany. He had requested it to be personalised with, Sterling 7. I was contacted by the store when the current squad numbers were released and told that Sterling's number would be 10. I was given the option of keeping 7 or changing to 10, where as I'm sure some companies would think, he asked for 7, give him 7. So in my view, the service that I received was excellent and although I haven't seen the shirt myself, my nephew tells me, "It's really awesome man". This is the highest level of praise from a 14 year old, so we are both delighted, well done."
"All set for the World Cup, Come on England"
"Great quality"
"The shirt I bought came in good quality and delivered very quickly."
Mark Hopkin
Verified Buyer
"Ordered my son the England Squad Football Jacket (XS) top in anticipation of the World Cup only to have received a small which will be far too big. Right bottoms sent but not the top. Disappointing to say the least. Will have to contact on Monday and see how promptly they can rectify their error."
Ross Cocheo
Verified Buyer
"Im 200 pounds athletic build and the arms are super super tight. I know this is the player version but there is no need for the arms to be this fitted to the point it almost cuts off circulation. Im not overweight at all nor weight lift. have to wear a tshirt underneath as the fabric is so thin you can literally see every hair on your chest. its almost see through. again I know its the on field shirt but what happened to kits like the original nike one? just disappointed once again. don't have time before the world cup to send it back to try the fan version out. don't have a shirt to wear now."
Paul Buckland
"Fast prompt service."
Simon Brown
Verified Buyer
"Great quality, delivered very quickly. Thank you"
England Store is rated 4.03 based on 500 reviews