Engine Professional Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Engine Professional

How would you rate Engine Professional?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Sebastian Hammond

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Engine Professional in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Sebastian Hammond
Verified Reviewer
"My BMW X5 engine was replaced excellent rate quality service would recommend and I will use again. Thanks"
"I would like to say thank you to all at Engine Professional UK Ltd after my 2008 Range Rover decided it had had enough and wanted a new engine while driving along the A13 in east London after a quick search i found Engine Professional after a phone call my car was recovered and taken to there workshop i was told it would be between 7 to 10 days to fit a new engine 6 days later i got a call to say my car was ready when i got there and after a test drive the car was perfect it runs far better now than it ever has staff were friendly and very polite all in all i dont think i could of found a better place to work on my car Many Thanks"
Engine Professional is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews