Engine Professional Reviews

10AM
10AM

02070183733

Tell us how Engine Professional made you happy

"This company are anything but professional.. They will give all the promises in the world, tell you what you want to hear and then do a very shoddy job. They did my BMW and made a right mess. Stripped the engine but did not machine the head. Used gasket sealant when they rebuilt the engine. A catalogue of issues. Anyone giving 5 stars must be thick. I've taken them to court. They are dissolved as a company so I have reported them to trading standards, companies house and the VAT office."
Are you Engine Professional? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"My BMW X5 engine was replaced excellent rate quality service would recommend and I will use again. Thanks"
"I would like to say thank you to all at Engine Professional UK Ltd after my 2008 Range Rover decided it had had enough and wanted a new engine while driving along the A13 in east London after a quick search i found Engine Professional after a phone call my car was recovered and taken to there workshop i was told it would be between 7 to 10 days to fit a new engine 6 days later i got a call to say my car was ready when i got there and after a test drive the car was perfect it runs far better now than it ever has staff were friendly and very polite all in all i dont think i could of found a better place to work on my car Many Thanks"
Engine Professional is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews