Engine Professional Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Engine Professional

How would you rate Engine Professional ?

"This company are anything but professional.. They will give all the promises in the world, tell you what you want to hear and then do a very shoddy job. They did my BMW and made a right mess. Stripped the engine but did not machine the head. Used gasket sealant when they rebuilt the engine. A catalogue of issues. Anyone giving 5 stars must be thick. I've taken them to court. They are dissolved as a company so I have reported them to trading standards, companies house and the VAT office."
"My BMW X5 engine was replaced excellent rate quality service would recommend and I will use again. Thanks"
"I would like to say thank you to all at Engine Professional UK Ltd after my 2008 Range Rover decided it had had enough and wanted a new engine while driving along the A13 in east London after a quick search i found Engine Professional after a phone call my car was recovered and taken to there workshop i was told it would be between 7 to 10 days to fit a new engine 6 days later i got a call to say my car was ready when i got there and after a test drive the car was perfect it runs far better now than it ever has staff were friendly and very polite all in all i dont think i could of found a better place to work on my car Many Thanks"
Engine Professional is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews