Engine Engineering Reviews

55% of reviewers recommend Engine Engineering

How would you rate Engine Engineering?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

11 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Very happy with the service received

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Engine Engineering in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Very happy with the service received"
"Engineered Engines are terrible. They will not refund surcharge, complete theft! I’m not alone many people have the same issue but if you publish a negative review they threaten you with legal action. Do not give these thieves your money. Also trade as Net Motor Spares and their factory is Engine Engineering…. Who were raided by the police in Feb2016. They have at least 9 companies listed at the Paisley factory address. Con artists!"
William Hunter
Unverified Reviewer
"Very happy with the service that engine engineering provided with a speedy turnaround time as well."
"Engine was in for reconditioning, however, ran slightly over the initial timescale provided, was given regular updates about the delay until my engine was ready. Overall I'm happy with the service provided."
Pardeep Purewal
Unverified Reviewer
"My Citroen’s engine completely packed in and was told it was in a state of disrepair until engine engineering sorted it out and got me back up and running, kept me posted with regular updates through. Excellent service"
Aidan Jamieson
Unverified Reviewer
"Very happy with the service I received from Engine Engineering, got me back on the road in no time"
Robert McNamee
Unverified Reviewer
"Had my ford transit engine reconditioned by Engine Engineering, where they got my engine back up and running perfectly, couldn't be happier with the service."
"Do not use Engineered Engines or Net Motor Spares! They will not refund my “surcharge” despite Engineered Engines not obtaining my pre authorisation as listed in their own T&Cs for apparent “unserviceable vital components”. When this was pointed out to their customer service reps all I received was “no comment”. I’ve been chasing for my surcharge to be returned for a month and a half and all of a sudden there are replacement parts. Terrible to deal with. In the hand of citizen advice and trading standards as their registered address isn’t their registered address “addressee gone away” according to Royal Mail. Do not give these crooks your money."
"The worse company ever , continuously rude the front desk man when on the phone, never replies to emails , have had our van for 5 months !!! And still saying other things need doing ! Never ever go with this company. They won’t let Me complaint to head office , shout down the phone and now won’t release the van unless we pay more for things they say need doing."
Nick Landsberg
"Complaint about Engineered Engines of Paisley PA3 1RY Glasgow ,Scotland. This Company is also known as Engineengineering and both are the Trading name of Net Motor Spares Ltd. All at the address of 15, McFarlane Street, Paisley PA3 1RY I needed a replacement engine for my son's car which he needed for travel to and from work. My found this company on the internet that offered a fast turn around and a good warranty. Everything on the website appeared to allay our fears about their engines and their engineering practices. We e-mailed the company and they replied that they had a exact match in stock Their normal delivery was 3-5 days after order and payment. The order was placed on 1st Sept 2017 and £2604 paid by bank transfer. This was to cover the replacement engine, delivery of their engine and the return of my engine to them and a surcharge returnable once they had received our engine. Nothing was delivered after 5 working days and then excuses were made each time we phoned them. We had a mechanic booked ready to install the replacement engine. We had to cancel him as nothing appeared. They have a cancellation procedure and my son cancelled after nothing was delivered after 19 days. Since then they will not meaningfully talk to us and we still have not had any money returned. They always say they will call back but never phone. Their T&Cs are incredibly complicated--over 20 pages . We did expect to lose some money IF they had done any work but their attitude is to refuse to discuss this or make a different excuse . Their accounts department seems to be run separately from the business but on the same site. Look at other negative reviews to see how people get treated by the various sections of this Company. It is over 5 weeks since we cancelled the contract due to non delivery of goods. We are not alone in losing money .I have collated over 20 negative reviews on this company form various forums on the internet . Many people have lost similar or higher amounts due to non delivery, delivery of the wrong engine or non return of the surcharge. The company regularly changes its name and its assets are held by a company of a different name ( Probably EE Asset Management ) at the same address. Two directors are Przemyslaw Wojciech Swider and JacekZarnowski and between them ,they are directors of 11 companies all at the same address 15 McFarlane Street Paisley PA3 1RY. The company is variously called Engineengineering,Engineered Engines or Engine Engineering. They trade under the banner of Net Motor Spares at 272 Bath Street, Glasgow G2 4JR. All this data can be published as it already is in the Public Domain. The company has been on the receiving end of several CCJs but has been agile enough to avoid them, up to now . I will be pursuing this Company through the Courts, both English , Scottish and via The European Order for Payment. The Company ,Engineeredengines/Engineengineering has variously tried to get this review removed saying my son or I ,who funded this engine fiasco ,am not a customer of theirs. We have a full and complete paper trail back to them. This includes the original order, the written contract, the subsequent bank transfer of all monies and all completed and accepted cancellation documents . All this in compliance with Engineered engine’s T’s & C’s."
Mrs Zara Usherwood
"Do not part with your cash to the people if you ever need an engine for your car. They send out the wrong engine and when you chase them up they don't reply or ask for your other engine. Some customers have given into that and been left out of pocket and no engine for there car. Trading standards are involved and so many court claims are going in against this company. But they change ownership of the company its hard to get your money back"
Engine Engineering is rated 3.00 based on 11 reviews