Engine Trust Reviews

4.2
Based on 720 reviews
Read Engine Trust Reviews

About Engine Trust:

Engine Trust is a price comparison website which gives you the best deals on new, used and reconditioned engines. Our vast network of trusted and verified engine suppliers offer excellent value for money.

social@enginetrust.co.uk

United Kingdom

Tell us how Engine Trust made you happy
Easy to navigate website which generated a number of useful responses within 24 hours. So will very likely use again.
Excellent service. Managed to get a company to reconditioned my bmw x6 2008 engine
Good service, Prompt response from suppliers
I have had a number of responses but im yet to choose the one to get the service I want
I received a very quick response to finding a replacement engine for my Ford mondeo I haven't bought my engine yet a I'm waiting for the garage give me a date to carry out the work
Yes it sourced some right engines for me though i de died not to proceed.
Very good place to get multiple quotes. I've received three very competative quotes shortly after fulfilling details on website.
Yeah really easy to use site & received lots of quotes all pretty similar in price & had a call from one garage! Really pleased with the response
Very quick response to my request for audi engines
Efficient and Professional service
I received two quotes but they where not the same engine required and one required me sending my engine to them in exchange plus the cost of the reconditioned one. Response from the seller not altogether accurate or professional and had left me not able to trust spending my money.
Didn't get much response
Quick response from multiple companies
Profesional people , great service !!!
Were competitive and delivered in a professional manner. Still to choose but will will use your website again. Thank you
quote was most expensive
I attempted to deal with one of the so called vetted dealers and was almost scammed to the point where I arranged to have my car collected and could have potentially never seen it again according to further research into the company. It was operating under 3 different names (that I could find). They are being investigated by trading standards ( which explains the many business names) and this particular company have collected cars, completed no work on them and demanded 000's from people just to get their cars back. They abuse the rights garages have to hold cars until they receive payments. Check for websites and actual reviews, trust a trader, trust a garage ect. Do your own vetting folks. I am purposely not listing the particular dealer in hopes that this review stays put... Hope this helps ....
Very fast and good service.
Quick quotes recieved although varied drastically.
Opened up my options and provided a guide on as to minimum and maximum expenditure.
Engine Trust is rated 4.2 based on 720 reviews