Energy Generator Sales Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Energy Generator Sales Ltd
Read Energy Generator Sales Ltd Reviews

About Energy Generator Sales Ltd:

Energy are a family business based in Buckinghamshire in the heart of England. We sell and hire generators to businesses and individuals across the UK, offering the very best levels of service to all of our customers.

info@energygeneratorsales.co.uk

Hill View Farm Kimblewick Aylesbury Buckinghamshire, ,

Tell us how Energy Generator Sales Ltd made you happy
Ordered a Champion dual fuel generator late on a Friday and the machine was delivered promptly on the Tuesday morning exactly as advised. Very pleased with the generator and with the customer service. Would definitely recommend.
Over the moon!! Super fast delivery,great communication and my Champion 2200 generator is better than expected! Would highly recommend these guys 🤩
Great generator
Highly recommended. Good service and efficient customer service centre sorted out prompt delivery. Champion mighty atom turned out to be ideal for my use. Plenty of power and very quiet so ideal for sensitive environments. Also very light weight so easy to transport.
I am delighted with my new LONCIN water pump. I got very good service on delivery and price. Further more Trevor was able advise me on connection options and performance, both have proved useful. Thank you.
Great services and price 😊
Supplied what I ordered in good time.
My experience with Energy Generators has been excellent, had what I was looking for with the Honda for my motorhome. Ordered and received it within 48hrs. Not so happy with the delivery man that just left it on my doorstep.
Very good advice, friendly staff, would recommend this company to anyone unsure of what they need The products they have are quality rather than DIY shed companies
I have used a few times now for generating I live on a boat and have a little Kipper 0.7 and a big stonking stephill 2.2 their customer services was been very good and always kept you fancy a date when the units are going to arrive so I can make arrangements to collect them good company selling good products
Excellent in every way many thanks And I hope to purchase other items When needed many thanks Robert
Exhalant service very professional and curious on the phone goods arrived timeously and in perfect condition as shown on web site. We will use again and again.
Excellent service what more could you ask for.
I was looking for a 7kw portable generator I wanted a honda as they are very quiet and in my business TV/Film industry a noisy generator is a no-no. A 7kw Honda is £3700 the Loncin 7kw is £2000 and my God is it quiet I use it every day on set and loads of people have commented on how quiet it is it just purrs one person said and I will go as far as saying it is quieter than the Honda 7kw Great generator
Very impressed with everything from the initial purchase to the delivery and I needed some details clarified which were cleared up straight away over the phone yes very happy
Very prompt, helpful and efficient service.
Trevor couldn't have been more helpful. From my first enquiry where I didn't really know what I needed to the speedy delivery of a very competitively priced top quality unit I received A1 customer service
On contacting Energy Generator Sales, I found them polite, friendly and knowledgeable. The purchase of the product was quick and efficient and the generator was delivered a few days later.
I was recommended to purchase the honda generator. Had a good search around and found that energy generator sales were the cheepest. I am so chuffed with the service and product. And yes it is quite quite.
Very knowledgeable and helpful Top service ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️