END. Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend END.

How would you rate END. ?

"I bought about 400 dollars worth of merchandise. Which qualifies for 2 day shipping and was suppose to received on Wednesday. I bought the items on the weekend prior. They never shipped out my order and once I contacted them I was told it would not be 2 day shipping and would come sometime the week after. I think that if you pay for service you are suppose to get it and using other orders as reason not to get it is bad customer service. Not only was I not getting my package I was never told I was never contacted by end about the issues letting me know I wouldn’t get my items in the time that was told to me this is big inconvenience. End clothing didn’t even want to resolve the issues very disappointed. I will not be ordering from them and I will be sure to let everyone I know not to order from end clothing and will post my experience review sites."
"Thanks a lot's. Just got my Air Max 90/1 metallic gold."
"Would give no stars if I could. It appears their courier, DPD,stole my order and delivered an empty box. End have told me it's my responsibility to report a crime to the police and sort it out myself!"
"Fantastic I loved my new swag easy to use too"
"Good packaging and product"
"good customer service, fast delivery"
"Good range of products"
"Quick service, reasonable shipping fee, High quality goods and a lot of bagain to hunt for!"
"Really great customer service. They have really good stock. Everything is outstanding!"
"Vast array of products, always fast delivery and best prices around ."
"Very fast delivery, nice and comfortable site"
END. is rated 4.09 based on 11 reviews