Encore Travel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Encore Travel
Live Chat, Telephone
Read Encore Travel Reviews

About Encore Travel:

Encore Travel is a family-run independent travel agent based in Chelmsford, Essex.

We believe no two holidays should be the same and a human touch can make all the difference. We take the time to get to know you so we can help you find you’re amazing. Encore Travel will go the extra mile to find you the very best holiday deals, from all-inclusive luxury to budget conscious breaks to all destinations over the world.

As independent advisors also specialising in cruise holidays, our aim is to secure the best cruises, constantly sourcing innovative cruise deals from all major cruise lines and some of the newest cruise ships.

Did you know we also book Jet2Holidays? We can beat online prices and don’t charge any extra for our expertise. If you’ve seen a holiday you like the look of, why not let us have a go at getting you a better price.

All holidays are fully ATOL protected and your money is 100% financially protected by the Travel Trust Association.

02034577190

Tell us how Encore Travel made you happy
Good service with holiday but slightly slow replies and had to chase a couple of times
Very friendly team nice and willing to help
Emily was very helpful and able to answer the many questions I sent her way which helped me decide on my holiday. She was also quick to respond to emails and very easy to talk to on the phone.
emily was brilliant! Her customer service was 10\10 !
Good communication and relaxed feel when booking the holiday. All necessary information was provided and we were given several options of holidays,
Emily was fantastic - very knowledgeable and helpful
Told me what I needed to know and didn't try to push anything that I never asked for - but at same time offered options so that I was aware of them.
Encore Travel is rated 4.95 based on 152 reviews