Encore Travel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Encore Travel
Live Chat, Telephone
Read Encore Travel Reviews

About Encore Travel:

Encore Travel is a family-run independent travel agent based in Chelmsford, Essex.

We believe no two holidays should be the same and a human touch can make all the difference. We take the time to get to know you so we can help you find you’re amazing. Encore Travel will go the extra mile to find you the very best holiday deals, from all-inclusive luxury to budget conscious breaks to all destinations over the world.

As independent advisors also specialising in cruise holidays, our aim is to secure the best cruises, constantly sourcing innovative cruise deals from all major cruise lines and some of the newest cruise ships.

Did you know we also book Jet2Holidays? We can beat online prices and don’t charge any extra for our expertise. If you’ve seen a holiday you like the look of, why not let us have a go at getting you a better price.

All holidays are fully ATOL protected and your money is 100% financially protected by the Travel Trust Association.

02034577190

Tell us how Encore Travel made you happy
I was lucky enough to have won a trip to Naples with Radio Essex and Emily has been a true star with booking our break to Naples Italy and the trips. She was extremely helpful and helped a lot to rearrange the trips to meet our needs. I would use Encore travel again and defiantly recommend them. Thank you Emily x
Great personal service and exceeded expectations ... let's hope the holiday is as good.
Emily at encore travel was amazing. I have booked my wedding through her and she has gone through everything with me, couldn't of asked for better service
Fantastic service by Emily - sorted out everything we needed and at such a great price. Starting to get excited about the holiday now and it's not until next year.
Emily was very helpful and really quick to put together something. I had several other quotes from other travel agents, of which Emily was the best priced by far. I definitely recommend Emily and will continue to use her services going forward.
From the first email to Emily Trumble I have had a fantastic service, she listened to exactly what I wanted and gave me quite a few lovely options to chose from, I actually ended up going to Emily in the end with a suggestion of a hotel which has been recommended by a friend and she found the hotel at a fantastic price and sorted out flights for us at ease, I would not hesitate in recommending Emily to anyone looking to book a holiday, I feel very relaxed knowing that she is around to help me, her customer service has been the best I have encountered .... in fact, I am still waiting for some travel agents to return my first call from 2 months ago ................. We are booked and cant wait to go, thank you Emily, you have been a star and I will certainly be back next year, and the next etc. Thank you
Emily was very helpful and able to answer the many questions I sent her way which helped me decide on my holiday. She was also quick to respond to emails and very easy to talk to on the phone.
Great service, Emily is lovely, knowledgable and quick to reply/help. All you need when booking a holiday really! We had to change the dates of our holiday after booking and she helped us to change them right away, so was nice and stress free. I don't see booking a holiday with anyone else in the future, great service.
Emily has now booked 2 of our holidays recently and we are very happy with her service. She listens to your requirements and provides many options. Always happy and helpful.
emily was brilliant! Her customer service was 10\10 !
I have just booked a holiday with Emily. She has been very helpful, efficient and responsive to my enquiries.
I told Emily when I wanted to go and my budget and she met my expectations perfectly. I was unsure of where I wanted to go and she helped me massively.
Found us our perfect holiday to Rome. Simply easy communications with Emily, a great understanding of our requirements. Very good knowledge of our preferred area. Would totally recommend.
This is my second holiday I've booked through Emily at Encore Travel. Last years holiday was such a success that I didn't hesitate this year in choosing them again. Emily was so patient with us as this years holiday has a very busy agenda. She spent hours coming up with different options to fit our budget and our needs. We now have the perfect holiday booked, travelling around Vietnam, a trip that Emily has done herself so could give us all such a lot of detail and advise based on her own experience. Really excited to go I'm sure this will be a holiday of a lifetime for us. Thanks Encore Travel for yet again a fantastic service. I couldn't recommend them highly enough. I believe you would not get a friendlier, fairer and easier service with any other company.
Very easy to book with Encore Travel, Emily was very helpful with advice of the resort. Holiday booking made easy.
Emily was honestly so amazing at helping me sort out my holiday. Her response time with extremely quick and she was always at the other end of the phone no matter what the time was. She was always willing to make amendments and beat the other prices on the market. I cannot recommend this company enough for anyone looking to book a holiday
This was my first time booking with Encore Travel, will definitely be booking again with this company, Emily was fantastic and very patient with us as this was a group booking and we had to cater for everyone. Thank you for all your efforts, will be recommending.
I recently book a holiday and flights, I found Emily very helpful. It was quick and easy an the service I received was excilent. I wouldn't use anyone else for future holidays Thank you so much Emily
Emily has been so helpful and informative, we have asked many questions and made a few changes to our original plans and nothing has been too much trouble for Emily. This is the first time we have used Encore Travel and following this experience would use them again and definitely would recommend to friends and family. Such a personal service , thank you very much Emily.
The service i received was quick and very helpful... the price of my flight they found me was very competitively priced and i will definitely use them again...
Encore Travel is rated 4.95 based on 152 reviews