Encore Travel Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Encore Travel

About Encore Travel: We believe no two holidays should be the same and a human touch can make all the difference. We take the time to get to know you so we can help you find you’re amazing. Encore Travel will go the extra mile to find you the very best holiday deals, from all-inclusive luxury to budget conscious breaks to all destinations over the world.

As independent advisers also specializing in cruise holidays, our aim is to secure the best cruises, constantly sourcing innovative cruise deals from all major cruise lines and some of the newest cruise ships.

Tailoring cruise holidays to your individual requirements is our specialty. Whether you are looking for extra night’s pre or post cruise or you require a particular cabin, then just ask and it will be done. Almost anything you can imagine, we can create, according to your preferences and your budget. Or, if you don’t know where to start, contact us for specialist advice and inspiration.

02034577190

"Emily went above and beyond to get us what we wanted and couldn't have been nicer or more polite in the process."
"Extremely professional and helpful"
"Encore listened to everything we asked for and really got to know us as people to find the best holiday to suit us!"
"Told me what I needed to know and didn't try to push anything that I never asked for - but at same time offered options so that I was aware of them."
"Emily was extremely helpful and highly informative about the cruise (Norway) we were enquiringly about. Once booked, communication was answered promptly and any queries answered fully. We have since gone on and booked flights via Encore Travel, and, although the connecting flights were proving to be a difficulty, Emily was able to find alternative flights, which actually suited us better than the original flights we had found. Although this took time, we were not made to feel as though we were taking up too much of her time, unlike we have experienced with other, high street travel agents. Encore Tracel are a welcoming change from the usual 'sales driven' found with main travel agents. As customers we were made to feel important and can't praise highly enough, the professionalism shown to us at all times."
"I telephoned Emily at Encore Travel and within an hour my holiday was chosen and booked. Excellent service."
Nicholas S
Verified Buyer
"Definitely helped a lot with what can be a very stressful experience. Very helpful and friendly and now really excited for our holiday."
"Fantastic service, great advice, nothing but praise"
"Emily was fantastic Arranged everything for us very quick and helpful I'm sure my children wil love the Disney surprise trip Thanks Terry"
"Really happy with the service provided so far. Emily has been really nice to deal with and found us a great deal."
"Emily was extremely helpful and superb throughout. We very much look forward to our holiday!"
"I liased with Emily who was tireless in her search for suitable holiday for my specific requirements. I also was suggesting various resorts which Emily would check out for me for availability and let me know. Eventually I found a place which seemed ok, checked it out with Emily, she confirmed all ok so then booked. All very efficient and no problems so far but haven't left yet ha! Would recommend, especially Emily hersefl. Thank you"
"We used Encore travel to help us book a stag weekend in Budapest for my son for 20+ men. What I thought would be a nightmare in collecting money etc was made very easy while in the expert hands of Encore's Emily. Thank you for your help"
"Had to get loads of different prices due to days and people but Emily never once got the hump, over the mood with what she got us! Definitely advice you to book at encore travel!!"
"Just recently booked a holiday using Encore travel. Emily is the most helpful and informative travel agent i have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. I really can't rate the service we have received so far high enough. If the holiday is as good as the experience we have had so far we are in for a exceptional time!!"
"Well where do I start. I originally found Encore travel at a wedding event in Essex and they gave me a flyer stating that offer "party cruises" thinking that no cruise company would take on stag/hen doo's i was going to throw the flyer away but decided to give Encore Travel a call just to get some further details. I spoke to Emily at Encore Travel and she couldn't have been more helpful. She took more than enough time to answer all my questions and occodating even when she was on her days off. I highly recommend this company as staff there are very helpful, so helpful in fact that we've booked our honeymoon with them Encore thank you so much Kind regards Mr Richardson"
"My experience with Encore Travel was really good! It was so quick and easy and was helped out a lot trying to find the perfect holiday package that I wanted!"
Catherine A
Verified Buyer
"Emily provided an extremely professional and helpful service. Her knowledge of cruise holidays is extensive. Nothing was too much trouble and Emily managed to find us really good flights and car hire for our Orlando holiday, not an easy task when travelling from Aberdeen. She also got us a much better deal on flights to Germany than we could have got over the internet ourselves."
"good helpful friendly"
"Lovely to have the personal touch, Emily provided us with various options, answered our questions, gave great advice re our cruise, very prompt with paperwork. Very professional and approachable."
Encore Travel is rated 4.94 based on 104 reviews