Encore Travel Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Encore Travel

About Encore Travel: We believe no two holidays should be the same and a human touch can make all the difference. We take the time to get to know you so we can help you find you’re amazing. Encore Travel will go the extra mile to find you the very best holiday deals, from all-inclusive luxury to budget conscious breaks to all destinations over the world.

As independent advisers also specializing in cruise holidays, our aim is to secure the best cruises, constantly sourcing innovative cruise deals from all major cruise lines and some of the newest cruise ships.

Tailoring cruise holidays to your individual requirements is our specialty. Whether you are looking for extra night’s pre or post cruise or you require a particular cabin, then just ask and it will be done. Almost anything you can imagine, we can create, according to your preferences and your budget. Or, if you don’t know where to start, contact us for specialist advice and inspiration.

02034577190

"Emily was really helpful, andwered all my 5millions questions and got us a really good deal. Would definately use again."
"This is the second trip we have booked with Encore Travel and they never disappoint from start to finish!"
"I called up Encore and with in 10minutes had the exact holiday booked, ready for next year. I also got the best price compared to the other travel agents. Emily was very helpful and professional. Thank you Encore travel."
"Encore Travel provided an excellent service, they were on hand whenever needed for information, friendly and more than happy to help with any queries. Booking with Encore was a pleasure and I would do so again , 10/10 can recommend"
"Emily was fantastic when booking our flights. Quick response and brilliant prices. Will definitely use again."
"Emily Tumble was assisting me whilst I looked for a long weekend break and she was very helpful and knowledgeable. Emily responded to all my emails quickly and efficiently and I felt comfortable letting her book and help plan my trip. I have another trip to book soon and I will definitely be asking for Emily's help."
"I don't think I'll go to a travel agent on the high street again!"
"Emily was so helpful and nothing was too much trouble! Amazing customer service! Would use for all my holiday bookings in future! Thanks Emily"
"Emily went above and beyond to get us what we wanted and couldn't have been nicer or more polite in the process."
"Extremely professional and helpful"
"Encore listened to everything we asked for and really got to know us as people to find the best holiday to suit us!"
"Told me what I needed to know and didn't try to push anything that I never asked for - but at same time offered options so that I was aware of them."
"Emily was extremely helpful and highly informative about the cruise (Norway) we were enquiringly about. Once booked, communication was answered promptly and any queries answered fully. We have since gone on and booked flights via Encore Travel, and, although the connecting flights were proving to be a difficulty, Emily was able to find alternative flights, which actually suited us better than the original flights we had found. Although this took time, we were not made to feel as though we were taking up too much of her time, unlike we have experienced with other, high street travel agents. Encore Tracel are a welcoming change from the usual 'sales driven' found with main travel agents. As customers we were made to feel important and can't praise highly enough, the professionalism shown to us at all times."
"I telephoned Emily at Encore Travel and within an hour my holiday was chosen and booked. Excellent service."
"Definitely helped a lot with what can be a very stressful experience. Very helpful and friendly and now really excited for our holiday."
"Fantastic service, great advice, nothing but praise"
"Emily was fantastic Arranged everything for us very quick and helpful I'm sure my children wil love the Disney surprise trip Thanks Terry"
"Really happy with the service provided so far. Emily has been really nice to deal with and found us a great deal."
"Emily was extremely helpful and superb throughout. We very much look forward to our holiday!"
"I liased with Emily who was tireless in her search for suitable holiday for my specific requirements. I also was suggesting various resorts which Emily would check out for me for availability and let me know. Eventually I found a place which seemed ok, checked it out with Emily, she confirmed all ok so then booked. All very efficient and no problems so far but haven't left yet ha! Would recommend, especially Emily hersefl. Thank you"
Encore Travel is rated 4.95 based on 112 reviews