Encore Travel Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Encore Travel

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Encore Travel?

About Encore Travel: We believe no two holidays should be the same and a human touch can make all the difference. We take the time to get to know you so we can help you find you’re amazing. Encore Travel will go the extra mile to find you the very best holiday deals, from all-inclusive luxury to budget conscious breaks to all destinations over the world.

As independent advisers also specializing in cruise holidays, our aim is to secure the best cruises, constantly sourcing innovative cruise deals from all major cruise lines and some of the newest cruise ships.

Tailoring cruise holidays to your individual requirements is our specialty. Whether you are looking for extra night’s pre or post cruise or you require a particular cabin, then just ask and it will be done. Almost anything you can imagine, we can create, according to your preferences and your budget. Or, if you don’t know where to start, contact us for specialist advice and inspiration.

02034577190

Live Chat
"The service i received was quick and very helpful... the price of my flight they found me was very competitively priced and i will definitely use them again..."
"I have used Encore travel on a few occasions now and they have always been very helpful. Emily is very polite and informative on all the locations we have be interested in going. Would definitely recommend."
"Incredibly friendly and personalised service. Emily fully met our requirements for a resort and listened to all my fussy requirements of what we do and don't like about a hotel! She was efficient and quick to respond to my emails and gave us lots of options to consider. Will definitely recommend."
"Friendly, fast and all round great service. Nothing was too much trouble and my requirement were met perfectly. My husband and I are very much looking forward to our holiday. From my first call to booking the holiday, Emily delivered a superb service in an amazingly quick turnaround. We are now booking a second trip."
"Good communication and relaxed feel when booking the holiday. All necessary information was provided and we were given several options of holidays,"
"Emily was super, really efficient and looked for everything that we asked for. Will definitely use them again."
"Emily was fantastic - very knowledgeable and helpful"
"Emily booked exactly the kind of holiday we wanted, she answered all my questions, made sure everything was 100% with it. The prices were brilliant and she was so polite, her customer service was on point. I have given her details to friends/family so they can book through Encore."
"Excellent customer service from Emily who really cared that we got the holiday we wanted."
"Nothing was too much trouble."
"2nd time I've dealt with Encore Travel Brilliant company always helpful would highly recommend"
"Emily was absolutely fantastic when booking my holiday, nothing was too much trouble, and make the process so easy! I'll definitely be back to book more holidays with her. Thanks again for you help!"
"It's our first time cruising , they made me feel very comfortable and explained everything, excellent service ????"
"Encore provided a professional, bespoke and friendly service. Emily was able to provide a wide range of travel options and answered all our queries in a timely and efficient manner. Encore took the stress out of ensuring holiday arrangements suited all travellers. Would highly recommend this service and look forward to being a return customer!"
"Excellent service and price. Found exactly what we were looking for. Would recommend."
"Emily at Encore Travel was extremely helpful throughout the whole process of booking our multi city holiday. She was contactable easily by telephone and email and I received promp replies. Emily has helped us book an amazing holiday and sorted all of our transfers as well for us after. We went back and forth with Emily lots of times and she sorted us out with an amazing holiday with at a fantastic price. I would recommend Encore to everyone from couples to families to book their dream holiday tailored to your needs."
"Emily is so lovely. She has helped book my first girls holiday and I have had a lot of questions and she has been very patient and understanding!!"
"Super efficient & professional, excellent service, will be recommending! Never again will I be trolling through holiday websites trying to find a holiday."
"Thank you Emily for getting me from Florida to Malta for my dads funeral at very short notice. You were the only person I called who could make it happen."
"Very friendly and very helpful couldn't do enough"
Encore Travel is rated 4.95 based on 113 reviews