Encore Travel Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Encore Travel

About Encore Travel: We believe no two holidays should be the same and a human touch can make all the difference. We take the time to get to know you so we can help you find you’re amazing. Encore Travel will go the extra mile to find you the very best holiday deals, from all-inclusive luxury to budget conscious breaks to all destinations over the world.

As independent advisers also specializing in cruise holidays, our aim is to secure the best cruises, constantly sourcing innovative cruise deals from all major cruise lines and some of the newest cruise ships.

Tailoring cruise holidays to your individual requirements is our specialty. Whether you are looking for extra night’s pre or post cruise or you require a particular cabin, then just ask and it will be done. Almost anything you can imagine, we can create, according to your preferences and your budget. Or, if you don’t know where to start, contact us for specialist advice and inspiration.

02034577190

"Excellent service and price. Found exactly what we were looking for. Would recommend."
"Emily at Encore Travel was extremely helpful throughout the whole process of booking our multi city holiday. She was contactable easily by telephone and email and I received promp replies. Emily has helped us book an amazing holiday and sorted all of our transfers as well for us after. We went back and forth with Emily lots of times and she sorted us out with an amazing holiday with at a fantastic price. I would recommend Encore to everyone from couples to families to book their dream holiday tailored to your needs."
"Emily is so lovely. She has helped book my first girls holiday and I have had a lot of questions and she has been very patient and understanding!!"
Catherine D
Verified Buyer
"Super efficient & professional, excellent service, will be recommending! Never again will I be trolling through holiday websites trying to find a holiday."
"Thank you Emily for getting me from Florida to Malta for my dads funeral at very short notice. You were the only person I called who could make it happen."
"Very friendly and very helpful couldn't do enough"
"Emily was the most polite and helpful travel agent I have spoken to. She gave me amazing prices and all my paperwork/ confirmation was sent over within minutes. Highly recommend and will definitely be going through encore travel again :)"
"Emily was really helpful, andwered all my 5millions questions and got us a really good deal. Would definately use again."
"This is the second trip we have booked with Encore Travel and they never disappoint from start to finish!"
"I called up Encore and with in 10minutes had the exact holiday booked, ready for next year. I also got the best price compared to the other travel agents. Emily was very helpful and professional. Thank you Encore travel."
"Encore Travel provided an excellent service, they were on hand whenever needed for information, friendly and more than happy to help with any queries. Booking with Encore was a pleasure and I would do so again , 10/10 can recommend"
"Emily was fantastic when booking our flights. Quick response and brilliant prices. Will definitely use again."
Stephanie S
Verified Buyer
"Emily Tumble was assisting me whilst I looked for a long weekend break and she was very helpful and knowledgeable. Emily responded to all my emails quickly and efficiently and I felt comfortable letting her book and help plan my trip. I have another trip to book soon and I will definitely be asking for Emily's help."
"I don't think I'll go to a travel agent on the high street again!"
"Emily was so helpful and nothing was too much trouble! Amazing customer service! Would use for all my holiday bookings in future! Thanks Emily"
"Emily went above and beyond to get us what we wanted and couldn't have been nicer or more polite in the process."
"Extremely professional and helpful"
"Encore listened to everything we asked for and really got to know us as people to find the best holiday to suit us!"
"Told me what I needed to know and didn't try to push anything that I never asked for - but at same time offered options so that I was aware of them."
"Emily was extremely helpful and highly informative about the cruise (Norway) we were enquiringly about. Once booked, communication was answered promptly and any queries answered fully. We have since gone on and booked flights via Encore Travel, and, although the connecting flights were proving to be a difficulty, Emily was able to find alternative flights, which actually suited us better than the original flights we had found. Although this took time, we were not made to feel as though we were taking up too much of her time, unlike we have experienced with other, high street travel agents. Encore Tracel are a welcoming change from the usual 'sales driven' found with main travel agents. As customers we were made to feel important and can't praise highly enough, the professionalism shown to us at all times."
Encore Travel is rated 4.94 based on 99 reviews