Encore Travel Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Encore Travel

About Encore Travel: We believe no two holidays should be the same and a human touch can make all the difference. We take the time to get to know you so we can help you find you’re amazing. Encore Travel will go the extra mile to find you the very best holiday deals, from all-inclusive luxury to budget conscious breaks to all destinations over the world.

As independent advisers also specializing in cruise holidays, our aim is to secure the best cruises, constantly sourcing innovative cruise deals from all major cruise lines and some of the newest cruise ships.

Tailoring cruise holidays to your individual requirements is our specialty. Whether you are looking for extra night’s pre or post cruise or you require a particular cabin, then just ask and it will be done. Almost anything you can imagine, we can create, according to your preferences and your budget. Or, if you don’t know where to start, contact us for specialist advice and inspiration.

02034577190

Sonia M
Verified Buyer

Emily booked exactly the kind of holiday we wanted, she answered all my questions, made sure everything was 100% with it. The prices were brilliant and she was so polite, her customer service was on point. I have given her details to friends/family so they can book through Encore.
Scott W
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service from Emily who really cared that we got the holiday we wanted.
Verified Buyer

Nothing was too much trouble.
Terence B

2nd time I've dealt with Encore Travel
Brilliant company always helpful would highly recommend
Verified Buyer

Emily was absolutely fantastic when booking my holiday, nothing was too much trouble, and make the process so easy!

I'll definitely be back to book more holidays with her.

Thanks again for you help!
Jacqueline S
Verified Buyer

It's our first time cruising , they made me feel very comfortable and explained everything, excellent service ????
Deborah T
Verified Buyer

Encore provided a professional, bespoke and friendly service. Emily was able to provide a wide range of travel options and answered all our queries in a timely and efficient manner. Encore took the stress out of ensuring holiday arrangements suited all travellers. Would highly recommend this service and look forward to being a return customer!
Verified Buyer

Excellent service and price. Found exactly what we were looking for. Would recommend.
Libby E
Verified Buyer

Emily at Encore Travel was extremely helpful throughout the whole process of booking our multi city holiday. She was contactable easily by telephone and email and I received promp replies. Emily has helped us book an amazing holiday and sorted all of our transfers as well for us after. We went back and forth with Emily lots of times and she sorted us out with an amazing holiday with at a fantastic price. I would recommend Encore to everyone from couples to families to book their dream holiday tailored to your needs.
Ruby A
Verified Buyer

Emily is so lovely. She has helped book my first girls holiday and I have had a lot of questions and she has been very patient and understanding!!
Catherine D
Verified Buyer

Super efficient & professional, excellent service, will be recommending! Never again will I be trolling through holiday websites trying to find a holiday.
Stephen S
Verified Buyer

Thank you Emily for getting me from Florida to Malta for my dads funeral at very short notice. You were the only person I called who could make it happen.
Harriet S
Verified Buyer

Very friendly and very helpful couldn't do enough
Paige G
Verified Buyer

Emily was the most polite and helpful travel agent I have spoken to. She gave me amazing prices and all my paperwork/ confirmation was sent over within minutes. Highly recommend and will definitely be going through encore travel again :)
Emma B
Verified Buyer

Emily was really helpful, andwered all my 5millions questions and got us a really good deal. Would definately use again.
Emily S
Verified Buyer

This is the second trip we have booked with Encore Travel and they never disappoint from start to finish!
Susan C
Verified Buyer

I called up Encore and with in 10minutes had the exact holiday booked, ready for next year. I also got the best price compared to the other travel agents. Emily was very helpful and professional. Thank you Encore travel.
Verified Buyer

Encore Travel provided an excellent service, they were on hand whenever needed for information, friendly and more than happy to help with any queries. Booking with Encore was a pleasure and I would do so again , 10/10 can recommend
Roxanne P
Verified Buyer

Emily was fantastic when booking our flights. Quick response and brilliant prices. Will definitely use again.
Stephanie S
Verified Buyer

Emily Tumble was assisting me whilst I looked for a long weekend break and she was very helpful and knowledgeable. Emily responded to all my emails quickly and efficiently and I felt comfortable letting her book and help plan my trip. I have another trip to book soon and I will definitely be asking for Emily's help.
Encore Travel is rated 4.93 based on 86 reviews