Encore Travel Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Encore Travel

About Encore Travel: We believe no two holidays should be the same and a human touch can make all the difference. We take the time to get to know you so we can help you find you’re amazing. Encore Travel will go the extra mile to find you the very best holiday deals, from all-inclusive luxury to budget conscious breaks to all destinations over the world.

As independent advisers also specializing in cruise holidays, our aim is to secure the best cruises, constantly sourcing innovative cruise deals from all major cruise lines and some of the newest cruise ships.

Tailoring cruise holidays to your individual requirements is our specialty. Whether you are looking for extra night’s pre or post cruise or you require a particular cabin, then just ask and it will be done. Almost anything you can imagine, we can create, according to your preferences and your budget. Or, if you don’t know where to start, contact us for specialist advice and inspiration.

02034577190

"Emily has now booked 2 of our holidays recently and we are very happy with her service. She listens to your requirements and provides many options. Always happy and helpful."
Charlotte S
Verified Buyer
"emily was brilliant! Her customer service was 10\10 !"
"I have just booked a holiday with Emily. She has been very helpful, efficient and responsive to my enquiries."
"I told Emily when I wanted to go and my budget and she met my expectations perfectly. I was unsure of where I wanted to go and she helped me massively."
"Found us our perfect holiday to Rome. Simply easy communications with Emily, a great understanding of our requirements. Very good knowledge of our preferred area. Would totally recommend."
"This is my second holiday I've booked through Emily at Encore Travel. Last years holiday was such a success that I didn't hesitate this year in choosing them again. Emily was so patient with us as this years holiday has a very busy agenda. She spent hours coming up with different options to fit our budget and our needs. We now have the perfect holiday booked, travelling around Vietnam, a trip that Emily has done herself so could give us all such a lot of detail and advise based on her own experience. Really excited to go I'm sure this will be a holiday of a lifetime for us. Thanks Encore Travel for yet again a fantastic service. I couldn't recommend them highly enough. I believe you would not get a friendlier, fairer and easier service with any other company."
Alexandra C
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to book with Encore Travel, Emily was very helpful with advice of the resort. Holiday booking made easy."
"Emily was honestly so amazing at helping me sort out my holiday. Her response time with extremely quick and she was always at the other end of the phone no matter what the time was. She was always willing to make amendments and beat the other prices on the market. I cannot recommend this company enough for anyone looking to book a holiday"
"This was my first time booking with Encore Travel, will definitely be booking again with this company, Emily was fantastic and very patient with us as this was a group booking and we had to cater for everyone. Thank you for all your efforts, will be recommending."
"I recently book a holiday and flights, I found Emily very helpful. It was quick and easy an the service I received was excilent. I wouldn't use anyone else for future holidays Thank you so much Emily"
"Emily has been so helpful and informative, we have asked many questions and made a few changes to our original plans and nothing has been too much trouble for Emily. This is the first time we have used Encore Travel and following this experience would use them again and definitely would recommend to friends and family. Such a personal service , thank you very much Emily."
"The service i received was quick and very helpful... the price of my flight they found me was very competitively priced and i will definitely use them again..."
"I have used Encore travel on a few occasions now and they have always been very helpful. Emily is very polite and informative on all the locations we have be interested in going. Would definitely recommend."
"Incredibly friendly and personalised service. Emily fully met our requirements for a resort and listened to all my fussy requirements of what we do and don't like about a hotel! She was efficient and quick to respond to my emails and gave us lots of options to consider. Will definitely recommend."
"Friendly, fast and all round great service. Nothing was too much trouble and my requirement were met perfectly. My husband and I are very much looking forward to our holiday. From my first call to booking the holiday, Emily delivered a superb service in an amazingly quick turnaround. We are now booking a second trip."
"Good communication and relaxed feel when booking the holiday. All necessary information was provided and we were given several options of holidays,"
"Emily was super, really efficient and looked for everything that we asked for. Will definitely use them again."
"Emily was fantastic - very knowledgeable and helpful"
"Emily booked exactly the kind of holiday we wanted, she answered all my questions, made sure everything was 100% with it. The prices were brilliant and she was so polite, her customer service was on point. I have given her details to friends/family so they can book through Encore."
"Excellent customer service from Emily who really cared that we got the holiday we wanted."
Encore Travel is rated 4.94 based on 104 reviews