Encore Travel Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Encore Travel

About Encore Travel: We believe no two holidays should be the same and a human touch can make all the difference. We take the time to get to know you so we can help you find you’re amazing. Encore Travel will go the extra mile to find you the very best holiday deals, from all-inclusive luxury to budget conscious breaks to all destinations over the world.

As independent advisers also specializing in cruise holidays, our aim is to secure the best cruises, constantly sourcing innovative cruise deals from all major cruise lines and some of the newest cruise ships.

Tailoring cruise holidays to your individual requirements is our specialty. Whether you are looking for extra night’s pre or post cruise or you require a particular cabin, then just ask and it will be done. Almost anything you can imagine, we can create, according to your preferences and your budget. Or, if you don’t know where to start, contact us for specialist advice and inspiration.

02034577190

"Emily has been extremely patient and has gone above and beyond to create a honeymoon itinerary that we have no doubt will exceed expectation. Very prompt to reply to my many queries and extremely willing to explore every possible option. No other supplier came close to beating the quote. Will be my first point of call for any future holiday bookings."
"Wonderful quick and personal service. Helped us find a little bit of luxury on our limited budget. We are so looking forward to our honeymoon thanks to Jill @ encore!"
"They answered all my questions and helped with any concerns in a very friendly manner."
"I made an enquiry with Encore Travel and I can't thank Emily Trumble enough for how efficient and helpful she was- even with all my changes and millions of questions! I can't wait for my trip to Vegas in June and I will definitely be contacting Emily again for my holidays! Thank you!"
"Emily was super, got back to me really quickly with lots of options."
"Encore Travel got back to us instantly and went out of their way to ensure the holiday we wanted was booked. Friendly helpful service and good to know our holiday is also ATOL protected."
"Brilliant service. Booked us the trip we wanted with all the finer details and it was so easy. Will never use anyone else."
"We found a hotel online and Emily from encore travel tweaked it to suit our needs and beat the price. Great service, great communication. All travel , transfer and hotel documents were sent to us via email to print off. Any questions or queries we had were answered straight away. Very pleased with the service."
Caroline W
Verified Buyer
"Encore travel were amazing! We went to Rome and Emily sorted everything out....flights were perfect, the hotel was exactly what we wanted in the right location, we even had a very lovely private car for our transfer from the airport! We cannot fault the service we received from Encore Travel. Will definitely be using them for all our future trips, long and short! Thankyou so much x"
Christopher S
Verified Buyer
"Very friendly team nice and willing to help"
"We was very please with all the team at oncore travel . They were so helpful with all my indivdual needs"
"we have spoke with Emily Trumble for numerous holidays now and each one has been absolutely perfect! Hotels have been wonderful and the service from Emily is always first class! We will always think of asking Emily before booking any trip!"
"Emily sorted everything out for us and made it as fabulous as ever. I wouldn't book through anyone else again."
Jennifer K
Verified Buyer
"I have booked two of our family holidays with encore travel and both times have been very happy. Emily is very efficient and helped me out when I was abroad and needed to change my flights. I wouldn't book a holiday through anyone else - I've even asked Emily to price up our next family holiday."
"Very personalised service and very quick response"
"We will be using encore travel for all our holidays everything was sorted out from the moment we arrived at the airport till when we got home, we had a lovely time thank you Emily xx"
Jacqueline S
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful, found me a wonderful holiday for excellent price. Easy to contact and dealt with any questions promptly"
Christopher H
Verified Buyer
"Efficient and effortless!! Emily has taken the hassle off us so we can concentrate on making sure we have the rest of the pre holiday documents and admin sorted."
"I found Emily very helpful an very professional"
"I was lucky enough to have won a trip to Naples with Radio Essex and Emily has been a true star with booking our break to Naples Italy and the trips. She was extremely helpful and helped a lot to rearrange the trips to meet our needs. I would use Encore travel again and defiantly recommend them. Thank you Emily x"
Encore Travel is rated 4.93 based on 91 reviews