Encore Travel Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Encore Travel

About Encore Travel: We believe no two holidays should be the same and a human touch can make all the difference. We take the time to get to know you so we can help you find you’re amazing. Encore Travel will go the extra mile to find you the very best holiday deals, from all-inclusive luxury to budget conscious breaks to all destinations over the world.

As independent advisers also specializing in cruise holidays, our aim is to secure the best cruises, constantly sourcing innovative cruise deals from all major cruise lines and some of the newest cruise ships.

Tailoring cruise holidays to your individual requirements is our specialty. Whether you are looking for extra night’s pre or post cruise or you require a particular cabin, then just ask and it will be done. Almost anything you can imagine, we can create, according to your preferences and your budget. Or, if you don’t know where to start, contact us for specialist advice and inspiration.

02034577190

"Emily was very helpful, got us a good price for our holiday in September. Would recommend to friends & family"
"Emily was amazing making sure we both book the right holiday for us to enjoy . Always has time for cusonters Defo recommend her to anyone ! Five star service ."
"Amazingly helpful & friendly. Looking forward to my amazing trip"
"Emily Trumble has been the best! She was so helpful when booking my holiday and going through all of the options and now I have my dream holiday to look forward to!"
"Spoke to Emily who was very knowledgeable of the holiday I wanted to book and gave me excellent advice. Very friendly and professional. Would certainly book with Encore Travel again."
"Really helpful and attentive to what I have asked for."
"Emily is polite, knowledgeable and patience. I told her we wanted a beach honeymoon and gave her our budget and off to work she went, she came back with plenty of options, and gave honest opinions about them all. Will be using Encore Travel again and will definitely pass on the recommendation"
"I was unsure where I wanted to go on holiday & Emily was so helpful, she sent over more than enough amazing holiday options!"
"Very helpful and prompt responses. Encore travel got us a fantastic price for our holiday."
"Emily at Encore Travel was recommended by a friend, the deal she got us, all the help and advice was excellent. It will now be the first number we call when we go away."
"I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Emily and the team. We encountered a polite, first class service which was also helped by the staffs friendliness and desire to help as much as possible. I guess its pretty much what you would expect from any company, but we now have a lot of confidence with Encore and will use them many more times to come"
"Very competitive, professional, efficient and friendly."
"Jill was fantastic and listened to everything we wanted and found us the perfect holiday!"
"I can't recommend Emily at Encore Travel enough, nothing was ever too much effort for her and she even took the time out of work hours to meet me to get my holiday booked."
"Very efficient and helpful. Thank you Emily"
"Emily has been brilliant in helping us decide where to go on our honeymoon! she was always quick to respond to our emails and was extremely helpful in answering any questions we had. We had never used a travel agent before now, but it certainly took the stress away from us with all the wedding planning at the moment and made it a much more enjoyable experience. Emily was recommended to us and we were not disappointed, we would certainly pass on our recommendations and use Encore travel again in the future. We are now super excited to have the honeymoon of our dreams! Thank you, Lucy and Daniel x"
"Knowledgeable prompt service. Well done Emily."
"Emily has been extremely patient and has gone above and beyond to create a honeymoon itinerary that we have no doubt will exceed expectation. Very prompt to reply to my many queries and extremely willing to explore every possible option. No other supplier came close to beating the quote. Will be my first point of call for any future holiday bookings."
"Wonderful quick and personal service. Helped us find a little bit of luxury on our limited budget. We are so looking forward to our honeymoon thanks to Jill @ encore!"
"They answered all my questions and helped with any concerns in a very friendly manner."
Encore Travel is rated 4.94 based on 108 reviews