Encore Travel Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Encore Travel

About Encore Travel: We believe no two holidays should be the same and a human touch can make all the difference. We take the time to get to know you so we can help you find you’re amazing. Encore Travel will go the extra mile to find you the very best holiday deals, from all-inclusive luxury to budget conscious breaks to all destinations over the world.

As independent advisers also specializing in cruise holidays, our aim is to secure the best cruises, constantly sourcing innovative cruise deals from all major cruise lines and some of the newest cruise ships.

Tailoring cruise holidays to your individual requirements is our specialty. Whether you are looking for extra night’s pre or post cruise or you require a particular cabin, then just ask and it will be done. Almost anything you can imagine, we can create, according to your preferences and your budget. Or, if you don’t know where to start, contact us for specialist advice and inspiration.

02034577190

Live Chat
"Fast, efficient and value for money service. Nothing is too much trouble. Gave them a wish list and they came back with a suggestion within budget. Would recommend them to anyone wanting to book any type of holiday with any level of budget."
"This is my third holiday I have booked with Encore Travel and it certainly won’t be the last!!! This time we went to the Maldives and it was the most incredible place I have ever been too. I told Emily exactly what I was after and she came up with the perfect iternary which exceeded all our expectations. Thank you once again for an amazing holiday experience with no hassle. Can’t wait to book our next adventure with you"
"Very professional, helpful, knew exactly what we would like, very happy with the service"
"Fantastic service, Emily always manages to get us the best deal and arrange fabulous holidays."
"We have just booked a beautiful 2 week trip to Thailand with Emily at Encoure. She listened to my needs and offered us a variation of trips. She adapted quickly and has put together a perfect experience without any need to stress or worry!! We can't wait to go and build amazing memories!"
"We have booked through Encore travel quite a few times Emily has always been very knowledgable and helpful. When we have encountered a problem Emily has been so supportive and fought our case. We can’t praise her enough"
"I have used Encore Travel a few times in the past and I can honestly say I have never had better service. They listen to what I want from my holiday and make sure all my needs are met. I have booked 2 holidays for 2019 using Encore Travel and will only use them in the future. I have recommended them to family and friends, who have had the same experience as me. Definitely worth a 5 star rating..."
"Emily was very helpful, got us a good price for our holiday in September. Would recommend to friends & family"
"Emily was amazing making sure we both book the right holiday for us to enjoy . Always has time for cusonters Defo recommend her to anyone ! Five star service ."
"Amazingly helpful & friendly. Looking forward to my amazing trip"
"Emily Trumble has been the best! She was so helpful when booking my holiday and going through all of the options and now I have my dream holiday to look forward to!"
"Spoke to Emily who was very knowledgeable of the holiday I wanted to book and gave me excellent advice. Very friendly and professional. Would certainly book with Encore Travel again."
"Really helpful and attentive to what I have asked for."
"Emily is polite, knowledgeable and patience. I told her we wanted a beach honeymoon and gave her our budget and off to work she went, she came back with plenty of options, and gave honest opinions about them all. Will be using Encore Travel again and will definitely pass on the recommendation"
"I was unsure where I wanted to go on holiday & Emily was so helpful, she sent over more than enough amazing holiday options!"
"Very helpful and prompt responses. Encore travel got us a fantastic price for our holiday."
"Emily at Encore Travel was recommended by a friend, the deal she got us, all the help and advice was excellent. It will now be the first number we call when we go away."
"I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Emily and the team. We encountered a polite, first class service which was also helped by the staffs friendliness and desire to help as much as possible. I guess its pretty much what you would expect from any company, but we now have a lot of confidence with Encore and will use them many more times to come"
"Very competitive, professional, efficient and friendly."
"Jill was fantastic and listened to everything we wanted and found us the perfect holiday!"
Encore Travel is rated 4.95 based on 115 reviews