Encore Travel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Encore Travel
Live Chat, Telephone
Read Encore Travel Reviews

About Encore Travel:

Encore Travel is a family-run independent travel agent based in Chelmsford, Essex.

We believe no two holidays should be the same and a human touch can make all the difference. We take the time to get to know you so we can help you find you’re amazing. Encore Travel will go the extra mile to find you the very best holiday deals, from all-inclusive luxury to budget conscious breaks to all destinations over the world.

As independent advisors also specialising in cruise holidays, our aim is to secure the best cruises, constantly sourcing innovative cruise deals from all major cruise lines and some of the newest cruise ships.

Did you know we also book Jet2Holidays? We can beat online prices and don’t charge any extra for our expertise. If you’ve seen a holiday you like the look of, why not let us have a go at getting you a better price.

All holidays are fully ATOL protected and your money is 100% financially protected by the Travel Trust Association.

02034577190

Tell us how Encore Travel made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Encore Travel 5 star review on 13th August 2016
Sharon Crane
More Photos & Videos
Encore Travel 5 star review on 8th May 2016
Jane Chapman
More Photos & Videos
Great service from Emily and Gill, super knowledgeable and friendly. Regular updates and communications sent through with everything from flexible payment options to trip suggestions. Highly recommended.
We have booked a holiday for next year with Encore Travel and this was made easy and simple with the help from Emily. She provided us with all the information we needed and has found the most amazing hotel for us to stay in.
Lovely helpful staff with good advice . Made the process of booking our holiday so easy .
Encore travel...honest professional and well trained proper people undertaking my booking...well done Encore on a first class service that you offer ..regards disgruntled TUI customer
We were very pleased with the service when booking with Encore. Would not hesitate using you again.
We have been look after by Emily she has been so helpful. We made some alterations to our holiday and it was dealt with very efficiently. I had to call Emily several times and she always got back to me very quickly. Thank you for a first class service.
A personalised and great experience from Encore Travel
I am very happy with Emily who was very professional and came up with the best deal ever and, I would seriously recommend their services to everyone who are thinking of a holiday...and a Big thank you to Emily.
Just booked with them for the first time.

Really understood what I was looking for, great options and information for holiday choice.

Emily was really friendly and helpful. Emails replied too quickly with full information provided.

Looking forward to the holiday.
excellent service from rebecca in answering my numerous questions which were many

thanks
Recently booked another holiday with Emily and the encore team. Once again high praise for the help and knowledge when choosing a destination and also For looking at the best deals for the best price!

Have recommended to a lot of friends x
Highly recommended, excellent customer service.
Good service with holiday but slightly slow replies and had to chase a couple of times
Perfect ..!
We didn’t know where we wanted to go, but Emily showed us some fantastic hotels all what we wanted ..
5*Luxury ..!
Very tempted by the one she threw in too Jamaica .!
Next year !!!
Thanks again ...
We have a conversation and within a day had a holiday booked .
Will definitely use again on future bookings
I found the travel agent Rebecca to be extremely helpful, very efficient and I am looking forward to my Holiday. Based on my experience I would definitely recommend Encore Travel.
Always receive outstanding service. The team at Encore deliver a personalised service and make you feel very valued
Spot on yet again. I won't book a trip anywhere else!
Emily took time to understand what type of holiday we like and was able to suggest to us the perfect location. Booking was easy and we had an amazing holiday.
Encore Travel Is a exceptional travel company! Emily really helped with any questions and also helping me and my boyfriend pick the perfect destination to fit in with out budget! I will definitely be using to book again!
Encore Travel is rated 4.95 based on 145 reviews