Encore Travel Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Encore Travel

About Encore Travel: We believe no two holidays should be the same and a human touch can make all the difference. We take the time to get to know you so we can help you find you’re amazing. Encore Travel will go the extra mile to find you the very best holiday deals, from all-inclusive luxury to budget conscious breaks to all destinations over the world.

As independent advisers also specializing in cruise holidays, our aim is to secure the best cruises, constantly sourcing innovative cruise deals from all major cruise lines and some of the newest cruise ships.

Tailoring cruise holidays to your individual requirements is our specialty. Whether you are looking for extra night’s pre or post cruise or you require a particular cabin, then just ask and it will be done. Almost anything you can imagine, we can create, according to your preferences and your budget. Or, if you don’t know where to start, contact us for specialist advice and inspiration.

02034577190

Live Chat, Telephone
"Always receive outstanding service. The team at Encore deliver a personalised service and make you feel very valued"
"Spot on yet again. I won't book a trip anywhere else!"
"Emily took time to understand what type of holiday we like and was able to suggest to us the perfect location. Booking was easy and we had an amazing holiday."
"Encore Travel Is a exceptional travel company! Emily really helped with any questions and also helping me and my boyfriend pick the perfect destination to fit in with out budget! I will definitely be using to book again!"
"So, so helpful. They checked all options to ensure we had the best deal. Definitely my first port of call for future holidays"
"A personal and knowledgeable service to book a holiday to suit your needs and budget with no worries would highly recommend"
"Fantastic time. Flights great easy transfers great hotel suburb food and service. We went fully inclusive which made for a easy and relaxed holiday. Would recommend Encore travel they do all the hard work and take the stress out of sorting out your own holiday."
"Second time using encore travel and both times Emily has listened to our exact requirements and found the best choices. Would recommend Encore travel highly to tailor the holiday to you! X"
"Welcoming and professional service, in this modern world it’s unusual to receive a “tailored” personal service which takes account of the customers needs rather than selling a package. Emily certainly took account of my needs and deliberation"
"Absolutely brilliant I would not go with anyone else we have everything, more amazing service 👌😊"
"Encore is the best travel agent by far. Not only did they save me money on my holiday they helped me plan every little detail. It was so easy and they couldn't have done more. Won't use anyone else now."
"I wish there is a button that say's amazing / outstanding. We've used Emily at Encore for our holiday to Dubai in 2018, it's great to speak to someone who has been to a place your visiting so they can tell you the do's the don't and what to do. Back in 2017 I reached out to Emily after having such a horrid experience with TUI and First Choice directly, I wanted to try an independent TA. Amazing! Emily beat the prices online and added in some complimentary upgrades for us, everything from the booking process to making the final payment was a breeze. Now in 2018 /2019 I am using Emily to book my wedding for me in Mexico. Emily loves to jet set! and was able to stay at our wedding venue last year, I wanted a true recommendation on the food, rooms etc being their first hand, and she assured me I would love it. Emily has and is still working to the highest standard I think a TA should be, special offers from the hotel were getting married at, our honeymoon hotel. She's in contact with those who are attending our wedding and planning their holiday so it takes the stress of from us. What sold Encore to me was the customer service, her passion and knowledge of what she does, and always there to help. Always talking to the same person :D So next time you see a holiday online reach out to Emily at Encore as you never know, there maybe some money saved, upgrades and complimentary bits added on the normal website can't give you."
"Very helpful, friendly and efficient service. Quickly understood what we were looking for and were able offer the holiday we were looking for at a very competitive price."
"Emily couldn’t have been more helpful when helping us book our holiday, nothing was to much trouble. We will definitely be booking our holidays through Encore Travel from now on."
"Fast, efficient and value for money service. Nothing is too much trouble. Gave them a wish list and they came back with a suggestion within budget. Would recommend them to anyone wanting to book any type of holiday with any level of budget."
"This is my third holiday I have booked with Encore Travel and it certainly won’t be the last!!! This time we went to the Maldives and it was the most incredible place I have ever been too. I told Emily exactly what I was after and she came up with the perfect iternary which exceeded all our expectations. Thank you once again for an amazing holiday experience with no hassle. Can’t wait to book our next adventure with you"
"Very professional, helpful, knew exactly what we would like, very happy with the service"
"Fantastic service, Emily always manages to get us the best deal and arrange fabulous holidays."
"We have just booked a beautiful 2 week trip to Thailand with Emily at Encoure. She listened to my needs and offered us a variation of trips. She adapted quickly and has put together a perfect experience without any need to stress or worry!! We can't wait to go and build amazing memories!"
"We have booked through Encore travel quite a few times Emily has always been very knowledgable and helpful. When we have encountered a problem Emily has been so supportive and fought our case. We can’t praise her enough"
Encore Travel is rated 4.95 based on 129 reviews