Encore Travel Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Encore Travel

About Encore Travel: We believe no two holidays should be the same and a human touch can make all the difference. We take the time to get to know you so we can help you find you’re amazing. Encore Travel will go the extra mile to find you the very best holiday deals, from all-inclusive luxury to budget conscious breaks to all destinations over the world.

As independent advisers also specializing in cruise holidays, our aim is to secure the best cruises, constantly sourcing innovative cruise deals from all major cruise lines and some of the newest cruise ships.

Tailoring cruise holidays to your individual requirements is our specialty. Whether you are looking for extra night’s pre or post cruise or you require a particular cabin, then just ask and it will be done. Almost anything you can imagine, we can create, according to your preferences and your budget. Or, if you don’t know where to start, contact us for specialist advice and inspiration.

02034577190

Caroline W
Verified Buyer

Encore travel were amazing! We went to Rome and Emily sorted everything out....flights were perfect, the hotel was exactly what we wanted in the right location, we even had a very lovely private car for our transfer from the airport! We cannot fault the service we received from Encore Travel. Will definitely be using them for all our future trips, long and short! Thankyou so much x
Christopher S
Verified Buyer

Very friendly team nice and willing to help
Verified Buyer

We was very please with all the team at oncore travel . They were so helpful with all my indivdual needs
James S
Verified Buyer

we have spoke with Emily Trumble for numerous holidays now and each one has been absolutely perfect! Hotels have been wonderful and the service from Emily is always first class! We will always think of asking Emily before booking any trip!
Melanie F
Verified Buyer

Emily sorted everything out for us and made it as fabulous as ever. I wouldn't book through anyone else again.
Jennifer K
Verified Buyer

I have booked two of our family holidays with encore travel and both times have been very happy.
Emily is very efficient and helped me out when I was abroad and needed to change my flights.
I wouldn't book a holiday through anyone else - I've even asked Emily to price up our next family holiday.
Clare M
Verified Buyer

Very personalised service and very quick response
Katie C
Verified Buyer

We will be using encore travel for all our holidays everything was sorted out from the moment we arrived at the airport till when we got home, we had a lovely time thank you Emily xx
Jacqueline S
Verified Buyer

Very helpful, found me a wonderful holiday for excellent price. Easy to contact and dealt with any questions promptly
Christopher H

Efficient and effortless!!
Emily has taken the hassle off us so we can concentrate on making sure we have the rest of the pre holiday documents and admin sorted.
Robert B
Verified Buyer

I found Emily very helpful an very professional
Angie C
Verified Buyer

I was lucky enough to have won a trip to Naples with Radio Essex and Emily has been a true star with booking our break to Naples Italy and the trips. She was extremely helpful and helped a lot to rearrange the trips to meet our needs. I would use Encore travel again and defiantly recommend them. Thank you Emily x
Robert R
Verified Buyer

Great personal service and exceeded expectations ... let's hope the holiday is as good.
Alexandra B
Verified Buyer

Emily at encore travel was amazing. I have booked my wedding through her and she has gone through everything with me, couldn't of asked for better service
Kiera M
Verified Buyer

Fantastic service by Emily - sorted out everything we needed and at such a great price. Starting to get excited about the holiday now and it's not until next year.
Abby G
Verified Buyer

Emily was very helpful and really quick to put together something. I had several other quotes from other travel agents, of which Emily was the best priced by far. I definitely recommend Emily and will continue to use her services going forward.
Hayley S
Verified Buyer

From the first email to Emily Trumble I have had a fantastic service, she listened to exactly what I wanted and gave me quite a few lovely options to chose from, I actually ended up going to Emily in the end with a suggestion of a hotel which has been recommended by a friend and she found the hotel at a fantastic price and sorted out flights for us at ease, I would not hesitate in recommending Emily to anyone looking to book a holiday, I feel very relaxed knowing that she is around to help me, her customer service has been the best I have encountered .... in fact, I am still waiting for some travel agents to return my first call from 2 months ago ................. We are booked and cant wait to go, thank you Emily, you have been a star and I will certainly be back next year, and the next etc. Thank you
Stephanie S
Verified Buyer

Emily was very helpful and able to answer the many questions I sent her way which helped me decide on my holiday. She was also quick to respond to emails and very easy to talk to on the phone.
Emily C
Verified Buyer

Great service, Emily is lovely, knowledgable and quick to reply/help. All you need when booking a holiday really! We had to change the dates of our holiday after booking and she helped us to change them right away, so was nice and stress free. I don't see booking a holiday with anyone else in the future, great service.
Lindsay R
Verified Buyer

Emily has now booked 2 of our holidays recently and we are very happy with her service. She listens to your requirements and provides many options. Always happy and helpful.
Encore Travel is rated 4.93 based on 83 reviews