EmployerTube Reviews

of reviewers recommend EmployerTube
Read EmployerTube Reviews

About EmployerTube:

UK’S NO.1 VIDEO INTERVIEWING AND JOBS PLATFORM
Transforming the way companies discover, select and hire the best talent!
Employer Tube is is changing the way employers find the best employees by providing a video interview platform. Employers save time, can scale up their recruitment efforts while providing a transparent and improved experience for candidates. Job seekers access over 700,000 job listings and can stand out from the crowd by creating a video presentation or CV

EmployerTube.com 40 Gracechurch Street London

Tell us how EmployerTube made you happy
Best service from a recruitment platform that I ever had.
Concept is good. support is good. worth for money
New feature of video interview and record interview for future reference is cool
As a new start up, I am taking services of any job portal first time. I am happy to recommend it.
Simple to use, great results! The site was easy to navigate, simple, and intuitive. Would highly recommend it to anyone!
video interview, wow. good platform to saving time. all employers must use it.
“Great professional guidance for a future career”
One can save time with the recruiting process of ET. They have a best support as well.
lots of jobs and offers. other few sites also have this, but it has a unique feature i.e. video presentation. I am expecting more thing to make job searching more easy.
I found a new job without visit employers for interview. video interview saved time and travel cost for me.
I was able to find an amazing job specific to my degree as a result of the tremendous work done by EmployerTube
Fantastic service! Best recruitment website for graduates.
Amazing Opportunities and Extremely Supportive
Professional, Supportive and Effective
Amazing Opportunities and Extremely Supportive
It has made easy recruiting by video interview. Love the concept
Hi thanks for your comments our video interview platform is proving to be popular with individuals, small and large businesses. We are helping create better insights into candidates.
Love Employertube Love the concept of video interviewing and this site, it’s the future well done
Easy to use great, clean design . Superb website for people looking for an opportunity in many different job categories. I really recommend it.
EmployerTube is rated 4.08 based on 36 reviews