EmployerTube Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend EmployerTube

About EmployerTube: UK’S NO.1 VIDEO INTERVIEWING AND JOBS PLATFORM
Transforming the way companies discover, select and hire the best talent!
Employer Tube is is changing the way employers find the best employees by providing a video interview platform. Employers save time, can scale up their recruitment efforts while providing a transparent and improved experience for candidates. Job seekers access over 700,000 job listings and can stand out from the crowd by creating a video presentation or CV

EmployerTube.com
40 Gracechurch Street
London

How would you rate EmployerTube?

18 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
homes davis

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about EmployerTube in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"ET has large database of CV and easy filters to find matching candidates. I managed different levels of recruitement process on its platform. recommended"
"I found a new job without visit employers for interview. video interview saved time and travel cost for me."
"Saved lots of time and cost by video interview, recommended to make recruitment fast within reasonable cost."
"I was able to find an amazing job specific to my degree as a result of the tremendous work done by EmployerTube"
"I wouldn't use any other recruitment site. Great customer service and better than most. Also, it rates number one in job finding sites."
"Fantastic service! Best recruitment website for graduates."
"Amazing Opportunities and Extremely Supportive"
"Professional, Supportive and Effective"
"Amazing Opportunities and Extremely Supportive"
"Emloyertube is future of recruitment process. I am enjoying it. It is cost ans time saving."
"It has made easy recruiting by video interview. Love the concept"
Hi thanks for your comments our video interview platform is proving to be popular with individuals, small and large businesses. We are helping create better insights into candidates.
"Love Employertube Love the concept of video interviewing and this site, it’s the future well done"
"Easy to use great, clean design . Superb website for people looking for an opportunity in many different job categories. I really recommend it."
"Spot On Jobs Search Found several jobs using this site"
"Excellent job search tool Relevant job details on a regular basis making job searching easier"
J Helliwell
Verified Buyer
"Well done EmployerTube - Great idea loving the site, lots of job listings and looking forward to using it for video interviews!"
Thanks for the review its appreciated
"Great platform that makes it easy to hire and be hired with a direct approach to recruitment. Great idea that saves time and resources, can't believe this hasn't been done before. Will use again and recommend to friends"
We appreciate your response, we are glad that we are making a difference
EmployerTube is rated 4.11 based on 18 reviews