EmployerTube Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend EmployerTube

How would you rate EmployerTube ?

"supportive people, amazing job finders and advisers"
Langford Russell
Verified Reviewer
"Best service from a recruitment platform that I ever had."
James Anderson
Verified Reviewer
"Concept is good. support is good. worth for money"
Joseph Scott
Verified Reviewer
"New feature of video interview and record interview for future reference is cool"
Rampton Baseley
Verified Reviewer
"As a new start up, I am taking services of any job portal first time. I am happy to recommend it."
"good platform to manage recruiting process at single place, with other cool features and simple interface."
Hannah Francis
Verified Reviewer
"Simple to use, great results! The site was easy to navigate, simple, and intuitive. Would highly recommend it to anyone!"
"Employer Tube- Great source for ad sales jobs I just discovered Employertube, and it has quickly become my number one source to find project management job opportunities. I especially like the the huge choice of sources it carries Jason Grange"
"video interview, wow. good platform to saving time. all employers must use it."
Sinton Andrews
Verified Reviewer
"“Great professional guidance for a future career”"
"Providing Unique Opportunities to Placement Students"
"One can save time with the recruiting process of ET. They have a best support as well."
"lots of jobs and offers. other few sites also have this, but it has a unique feature i.e. video presentation. I am expecting more thing to make job searching more easy."
"ET has large database of CV and easy filters to find matching candidates. I managed different levels of recruitement process on its platform. recommended"
"I found a new job without visit employers for interview. video interview saved time and travel cost for me."
"Saved lots of time and cost by video interview, recommended to make recruitment fast within reasonable cost."
"I was able to find an amazing job specific to my degree as a result of the tremendous work done by EmployerTube"
"I wouldn't use any other recruitment site. Great customer service and better than most. Also, it rates number one in job finding sites."
"Fantastic service! Best recruitment website for graduates."
Knight Frank
Verified Reviewer
"Amazing Opportunities and Extremely Supportive"
EmployerTube is rated 3.94 based on 31 reviews