Empire Supplies Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Empire Supplies Ltd
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Empire Supplies Ltd Reviews

About Empire Supplies Ltd:

Empire Supplies was established in 2010 with our mission to supply high quality catering products at great, affordable prices. Our products range from refrigeration, cooking appliances, stainless steel fabrication, such as sinks and tables, dishwashers, food preparation equipment, trolleys, shelving, beverage machines and much more. We are also the biggest supplies in the UK of our ECO - friendly grease traps which are required in every new commercial kitchen or cafe. We are constantly growing and put our success down to; • Low Prices - We are committed to supplying catering equipment to all our customers at a low price. If you find a lower published price on the same terms, we will try our best to beat it. • Customer Service - We take hundreds of orders every day, and our specialist teams have been trained to give every call and order the attention our customers deserve. • Next Working Day Delivery - We pride ourselves on next working day delivery on 95% of our items.

sales@empiresupplies.co.uk

Empire Supplies, Unit 1, River View Business Park Shore Wood Road, Bromborough, Wirral

Tell us how Empire Supplies Ltd made you happy
Bought the Empire Double Door 208LTR Bottle Cooler Sliding Doors - CL-210S for my house. Would not recommend as it's very noisy! Contacted Empire but they said it would be noisy in a house as it's a commercial fridge. This thing would be noisy even in a pub! Sent a video of the noise but no reply. Temperature is set at 2°c fridge drops to 2°c and is nice and quite...... as soon as it hits 2°c the temp guage rises and within 30 secs is showing 6+ deg and the compressor then kicks in making a racket. Doesnt seem right that temp guage rises so quickly. Would recommend this product.
Brand new Item ( pub bottle cooler ) arrived faulty reported straight away they told Me i have to get engineer to look at it and repair then claim money back from them , I asked to return it and they refused to collect it until I pay an engineer to look at it. Without doubt the worst company I have ever dealt with . First and last time Would have put 0 stars if it was possible .. Be aware .
Be aware , this company charged me 35.00 for my delivery as they said that I wasn’t in to receive first order if I did not accept they would not accept goods back with full refund they would take 25 per cent off full price I seeking legal advise rubbish company
I bought a mixer from this website and I was assured next day delivery. The product was urgent as the mixer was required for our onsite staff restaurant for making meals for all staff members. I ordered the mixer on Thursday 25th October. I had an email shortly after purchase to advise they had run out of stock and they only had a display model mixer. I corresponded with a lady called Debbie Seville who was helpful to begin with and sent pictures of the display model and offered a discount. I decided to go ahead. I expected the delivery on Friday 26th October. The mixer did not arrive until Monday 29th October. I corresponded with Debbie Seville via email a few times asking why the mixer had not arrived and she advised delivery was attempted twice by the driver. I advised that we are open 24/7 with security on site and someone would have been available to collect the mixer. I felt Debbie Seville was extremely rude via email which I felt given the situation was very poor customer service on her part.
I purchased a sink which was delivered with a manufacturers defect preventing the drawer from closing. I very quickly notified Empire (Debbie). To save extra hassle, instead of demanding a refund for the entire sink, I agreed to wait for a replacement drawer. More than two months later and I have not heard a word. Emails are unanswered, phone calls are not returned. Legal action will now be started to recover my costs and damages. Sad. Avoid this company.
Terrible sales staff who don’t know what they are selling. Don’t respond to emails and phone messages backed up by non existent customer service
Empire Supplies Ltd is rated 4.36 based on 238 reviews