Empire Supplies Ltd Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Empire Supplies Ltd

About Empire Supplies Ltd: Empire Supplies was established in 2010 with our mission to supply high quality catering products at great, affordable prices. Our products range from refrigeration, cooking appliances, stainless steel fabrication, such as sinks and tables, dishwashers, food preparation equipment, trolleys, shelving, beverage machines and much more. We are also the biggest supplies in the UK of our ECO - friendly grease traps which are required in every new commercial kitchen or cafe. We are constantly growing and put our success down to; • Low Prices - We are committed to supplying catering equipment to all our customers at a low price. If you find a lower published price on the same terms, we will try our best to beat it. • Customer Service - We take hundreds of orders every day, and our specialist teams have been trained to give every call and order the attention our customers deserve. • Next Working Day Delivery - We pride ourselves on next working day delivery on 95% of our items.

sales@empiresupplies.co.uk

Empire Supplies, Unit 1, River View Business Park Shore Wood Road, Bromborough, Wirral

Tell us how Empire Supplies Ltd made you happy

"Goods still not delivered, every day this week they have been phoning me to delay delivery to the next day. when i mention thats what you said yesterday its then always promised for next day without fail!"
"I made an order since 16th July 2019, delivery driver claimed he could not locate an address on a high street? No one called to inform me. I was waiting for delivery. I called on the 22nd of July 2019. I was told it was returned to the warehouse...and that it will be delivered tomorrow Thursday 25th July 2019. This was a bad first-time experience."
"Serious Communication Problem. Never inform the customer the date and time of delivery. Send the delivery without informing the customer and when the customer is not available, charge for the delivery when the delivery was free."
"CAME A DAY LATE BUT WAS TOLD OF THE DELAY SO NO ISSUES, NOW UP AND RUNNING AND LOOKS GOOD."
"All good, very easy, just as advertised"
"Excellent price, excellent service, and excellent delivery. Especially when I needed it quick as let down by one of your competitors. Thanks 👍"
"Excellent communication throughout. Product as described, delivery issue sorted professionally. Particular thanks to Debbie for her patience and support !!"
"Arrived on time and is exactly as the supplier described."
"Very poor service.. paid for goods as agreed plus extra delivery charge to ensure delivery on specific date. In be known to me the customer they use a 3rd party to supply the item.. I wasn’t made aware of this.. they are just the broker. The order wasn’t placed on the system of the supplier they use until 4 days later. I was left with no chiller in a sandwich bar.. and have had to close my business for them next 2 days due to this. I am still waiting for the new chiller. Empire were not interested in solving the situation on to receive my monies 4 days prior. Their customer service was disgraceful. I would not use or recommend this company to any one within the food industry."
Hi Claire, thank you for your comments, however, I would like to dispute them. When you originally placed your order with one of our staff, you in fact specified a date and that was in fact forwarded to our suppliers straight away. I think the confusion lies with the fact that the couriers tried to book in with you the day before your delivery - this was not when the order was done - and they got no answer. They will not deliver to an address without booking in first. This is why your delivery was a day late. I did in fact try to explain this to you yesterday but you hung up on me without letting me explain.
"Items supplied in good order and within the agreed time slot. Delivery driver was very helpful."
"Good communication fast delivery"
"Excellent quality product. Very helpful staff. I would highly recommend."
"Great product choice and easy to deal with. Swift delivery."
"Delivered on time and as per advert Excellent"
"Really excellent. They exchanged the washer at their expense and did it very quickly."
"Order placed Tuesday evening, delivered on Thursday. Option to pay by bank transfer. Product good and as say it is."
Empire Supplies Ltd is rated 4.30 based on 131 reviews