Emma Hardie Reviews

of reviewers recommend Emma Hardie
Read Emma Hardie Reviews
Totally unreliable service. First order made did not arrive even though money was taken out of the account. I was told the order had not gone through for some reason. The order was for my daughters birthday and did not arrive in time. I was promised some minis to make up for the mistake. Cream arrived but no minis. I sent another email and was told minis would be sent out but over a week later I am still waiting. I will not be using this company in the future.
Excellent product. The large size makes it very economical. The website is very easy to navigate and delivery is free. What not to like: excellent company, excellent product and very fast delivery.
The products are natural and kind to the skin, good quality skincare
Love, love her products
fabulous quality products
Wow, simply the best, my holy grail of cleansers. Smells gorgeous, works like a dream to remove all make up and impurities and leaves my skin soft and silky.
Love Moringa Balm
The BEST cleanser! The 10th year celebrations packaging is beautiful & a nice keepsake.
I have tried other brands and this one I really like. Was recommended to try by nk space
I have used your products for 5 years now and love the feel of them and their non-mineral base.
I found the Emma Hardie site easy to use, will definitely shop with them again.
Having very sensitive skin, I'm very impressed with the Moringa cleansing balm accompanied with a flannel. It not only feels good with application, but my skin feels "super soft" afterwards.
More than pleased with Moringa Cleansing Balm easy to use and leaves a lovely feeling on the skin Brilliance facial Oil best product I have ever used seems to suit my skin
Fantastic cream my skin feel so much better for this new to Emma Hardie glad I tried it
Delighted with products purchased to date and speed of delivery when ordering online.
Bought this for my wife ,she has used it before and is very happy with the results .
I've used the Moringa Cleansing balm on and off for the last 10yrs and always come back to it, as its not just effective but also a pleasure to use. In addition to this the customer service that the company provides is exceptional
I love Emma Hardie’s Moringa Balm and actually look forward to the end of the day, so that I can massage my face with this wonderful product.
It’s a good brands. No complains so far.
Great products.