Emma Hardie Reviews

of reviewers recommend Emma Hardie
I discovered these products through the M&S Advent Calendar 2 years ago and am so glad I did, my skin has never felt so soft.
I love this product - the smell is divine - and leaves my skin feeling clean but moisturised. No tightness. Lovely
Happy with service provided. Good quality products.
I’ve used Emma I Proust for a few years now and the range is my first choice in beauty products. I have tried a few other brands but nothing suits me as well as Emma’s do.
Wonderful balm cleanser
I am thoroughly enjoying using Moringa Cleansing Balm with Cleansing Cloth. It’s super easy to use and is leaving my skin feeling soft and very clean.
Love these products. All nice and lightweight.
Lovely products and a very kind team
Have heard so much about Emma Hardie as a facialist. Reviews for her moringa balm by Caroline Hirons were so good that I had to buy it! And then the plump and glow hydrating mist was included in Caroline's Summer Kit which was a great bonus.
Love these products, so refreshing..
Luxury products
The balm is nice, it smells nice, but for the price, I would expect it to do more. I like to use this on days where I'm wearing no makeup, only to remove sunscreen. It doesn't take off makeup very well I'm afraid. As a cosmetic formulator I've made higher functioning cleansing balms and also purchased cheaper ones that work better. I will use this one for a therapeutic spa experience with the cleansing cloth which is very soft and nice.
Love Emma Hardie products had a problem with last delivery sent an email and problem solved great customer service.
I've tried quite a few pretty special skin care ranges but Emma Hardie still remains there at the top, having met Emma Hardie and recieving a gorgeous facial I have total faith in the products and care instructions.
Absolutely lush! Smells heavenly, takes every scrap of make up off without stinging my eyes or skin and leaves my feeling lovely and soft. A staple in my skin care regime now.
Great products and service.
Love this cleanser it leaves your skin so clean and soft and has a beautiful scent.
Great product love the applicator
Such a beautiful cleansing balm.. I have a very sensitive skin..and even if I am 66 I still want to look ok after years of bad skin, and so conscious of it. luckily a beautiful husband who loves me as I am but now I can truely say my skin is beautiful..,All I want to say to all teenagers with bad skin.. as my teenager daughter has done with bad skin, good cleansing(cleansing gell and balm at night) and forget too much markup! X
Absolutely love this oil and I found a notable difference when I was unable to use it !
Emma Hardie is rated 4.81 based on 228 reviews