Emma Bridgewater Reviews

Emma Bridgewater, Lichfield Street

Categories:
Home & Garden
Home & Garden

How would you rate Emma Bridgewater ?

"Contacted them 3 times - completely ignored my request for information about the delivery of a birthday present haven't heard from them the silence is deafening. I work in retail and if I treated customers like this I wouldn't be employed for long. Won't ever use them again. Shame as I like to support UK companies. There is no customer service of any shape or form. Took them a week to despatch a stock item, not a personalised one. Gets embarassing as it is now a week since the recipient had her birthday and still no sign of her present. Bet this review doesn't get posted!"
"great delivery always packed well"
"Missing items from my order, even items in the box I didnt order! When you are asked to write a 'review' they fail to publish it ! Ohhh I wonder why! The whole place is a shambles!"
"Sadly a jug I ordered arrived with a chipped spout. I called Emma bridgewater and immediately got through. Within three minutes a replacement was ordered for me and I didn't even have to return the broken jug. Unbelievably easy to deal with."
Emma Bridgewater is rated 3.00 based on 4 reviews