Emma Bridgewater Reviews

70% of reviewers recommend Emma Bridgewater
12PM
12PM

About Emma Bridgewater: Emma Bridgewater manufactures inconic British tableware in a time-honoured tradition. We make our wares in a warm cream coloured earthenware which is a quintessential Staffordshire product; we are drawing on a long and well-evolved expertise and a tradition which stretches back 200 years.

mailorder@emmabridgewater.co.uk

Emma Bridgewater, Lichfield Street

Categories:
Home & Garden
Home & Garden

Tell us how Emma Bridgewater made you happy

"She's amazing how I managed without it I don't know"
Are you Emma Bridgewater? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Emma Bridgewater receives. Reply Free
"Mugs i had bought from the company but rarely used all started to craze when I informed them about this problem they said that the mugs were outside the guarantee period, obviously not made to last as other pottery is. They need to look into this problem as it is usually the firing of the pot, therefore maybe the kilns need looking at"
"Contacted them 3 times - completely ignored my request for information about the delivery of a birthday present haven't heard from them the silence is deafening. I work in retail and if I treated customers like this I wouldn't be employed for long. Won't ever use them again. Shame as I like to support UK companies. There is no customer service of any shape or form. Took them a week to despatch a stock item, not a personalised one. Gets embarassing as it is now a week since the recipient had her birthday and still no sign of her present. Bet this review doesn't get posted!"
"Super products, easy to use website, excellent packaging & delivery service."
"I love the items that I brought. All beautiful and excellent quality. Products came well within delivery time given. Very well packed and all arrived in one piece."
"Gorgeous mug - high quality, price was reasonable"
"great delivery always packed well"
"Really fast delivery - previously this was an improvement I mentioned and they have definitely improved upon this. Very happy!"
"Missing items from my order, even items in the box I didnt order! When you are asked to write a 'review' they fail to publish it ! Ohhh I wonder why! The whole place is a shambles!"
"Sadly a jug I ordered arrived with a chipped spout. I called Emma bridgewater and immediately got through. Within three minutes a replacement was ordered for me and I didn't even have to return the broken jug. Unbelievably easy to deal with."
Emma Bridgewater is rated 3.80 based on 10 reviews