Emergency Assist Ltd Reviews

Read Emergency Assist Ltd Reviews

01945 586200

enquiries@emergencyassistltd.co.uk

Emergency Assist Ltd2 CornhillExchange LaneWisbechCambridgeshire

Easy to sign up This my second year with you . Have,t yet to use the service
Fortunately I have not needed to call Emergency Assist in the 2 years I have been with them but I can say that they are very competitively priced for the cover on offer and they are good communicators and prompt me to renew my membership in good time.
great company, great price, 2nd year running with breakdown cover, no issues with dealings when car was broken down last year, very professional, highly recommended, Better than BIG names in the market!! Very Happy!!
Very easy quick application and very good price. Thankyou
Just joined via Groupon, great value as a lot more competitive price wise. Obviously haven't used them yet, although l did phone their customer service to ask a few questions, they were very well mannered and polite.
First class service, when broken down they where very helpful and quick to get me back on road.
had you use the service to a breakdown, very helpful
Just so easy to renew and even cheaper.
Luckily not had to use your services this year. Made the error of renewing when cover finished for £35. Within 2 days offer is on Groupon at £24. Why not reward loyal customers???.
i have only just joined emergency assist,consequently have not used the service yet.i researched many breakdown services and this one seemed to be the best value.i hope if i have to use this service they will live up to their reputation.
Great service, competitive pricing and high level of cover.
Only had to call them out once. Very swift response. Breakdown man very friendly. Happy with the service.
Haven't had to use the services yet !!!Let's hope if I have to they are as good as I expect .
You took money from my account without giving me any notice. There wasn’t anything in the previous contract stating that there would be an automatic update. Really not happy with this.
Absolutely fantastic. Only recently joined and had a flat tyre. I was parked on the main road. Communication with the company really efficient and friendly. Came out within the hour. Would recommend to anyone
Easy purchase
I have only bought a policy with emergency assist Ltd. Thankfully I have not had occasion to use their services as yet. Website very easy to use.
Excellent service.
Only had one call out but was satisfied with the service I received
Was a easy company to deal with and got what I wanted just hope they keep going
Emergency Assist Ltd is rated 4.27 based on 3,385 reviews