Emergency Assist Ltd, Cambridgeshire Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Emergency Assist Ltd, Cambridgeshire

How would you rate Emergency Assist Ltd, Cambridgeshire?

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
PETER MULLINGTON

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Emergency Assist Ltd, Cambridgeshire in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
PETER MULLINGTON
Unverified Reviewer
"AS WITH COMMENTS FROM A PREVIOUS CLIENT I HAVE HAD DIFFICULTY IN RETRIEVING THE COST OF MY TOW FOLLOWING A SKID INTO A DITCH. I WAS CHARGED £300 BUT TOLD THEY EXPECTED THE FEE TO BE AROUND £69 WHICH I HAD NO CONTROL DUE TO NO PHONE SIGNAL AND THE RECOVERY MADE BY THE LOCAL CONSTABULARY ! VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE WITH NO CONTACT BEEN FORTH COMING ! I HAVE ISSUED LITIGATION FOR THE MONEY I PAID !"
"Terrible service, had to phone multiple times, rude staff and i wouldnt recommend to anyone."
Emergency Assist Ltd, Cambridgeshire is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews