Emergency Assist Ltd, Cambridgeshire Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Emergency Assist Ltd, Cambridgeshire

Tell us how Emergency Assist Ltd, Cambridgeshire made you happy

Telephone
"Cannot contact them by phone or e mail"
"Shocking service ... This company hides behind terms and conditions ... Poor response time, Lucky to get an answer on their emergency line, hidden charges. Cheap for a reason. Do yourself a favour and go with a reputable provider. Most positive reviews are from people who have never had to use the service. From experience I can say that you really don't want to be in a situation where you need this shower."
"This service is a con I phoned at 5PM yesterday, I was told 60-90 minutes - 3 1/2 hours later i rang and was told the job was complete !!! The breakdown company they used (called D and G apparently) have blatantly lied to Emergency Assist, they claim they turned up at my address and there was no vehicle and I never answered my phone. That did not happen, I have been waiting for them to arrive and have received no calls. These guys claim typically 50 minutes and when busy, 90 minutes to get to you and promise an update when the breakdown service is on the way - this did not happen. I had no update nor any breakdown vehicle turn up. There are only two people working there of an evening. The poor lad who took my call apparently phoned his supervisor (Jack) - who told him to charge me for a call out and they would look into it tomorrow. WOW !!!! There is no one available of an evening that can make a decision and Jack the supervisor had clearly told the lad, Nathaniel, that he would not take any more calls to resolve a customer problem. Their recorded message bangs on about customer care and how they work with customers. They don't. Heaven forbid a more vulnerable person than I had a similar issue with this outfit. This is a complete cowboy outfit. Avoid and go to a reputable breakdown service instead. From my experience this is the sort of business Watchdog investigates. To maintain an audit trail I have emailed their complaints and enquiries email addresses 3 times today asking for the outcome of their "investigation" and proof that the breakdown service actually did call me. I have asked for a full refund now too. Unsurprisingly I have had no reponse"
"Be Warned. Be very AWARE. Read the teeny weeny type face/ small print of their Terms & Conditions. Their 'National Recovery' does not mean what normal people understand as National Recovery!!!!!! We paid a hefty price for not checking every single word of their small (and it's small!) print."
"AS WITH COMMENTS FROM A PREVIOUS CLIENT I HAVE HAD DIFFICULTY IN RETRIEVING THE COST OF MY TOW FOLLOWING A SKID INTO A DITCH. I WAS CHARGED £300 BUT TOLD THEY EXPECTED THE FEE TO BE AROUND £69 WHICH I HAD NO CONTROL DUE TO NO PHONE SIGNAL AND THE RECOVERY MADE BY THE LOCAL CONSTABULARY ! VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE WITH NO CONTACT BEEN FORTH COMING ! I HAVE ISSUED LITIGATION FOR THE MONEY I PAID !"
"Terrible service, had to phone multiple times, rude staff and i wouldnt recommend to anyone."
Emergency Assist Ltd, Cambridgeshire is rated 1.00 based on 6 reviews