EMC Car sales Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend EMC Car sales

Tell us how EMC Car sales made you happy

"Brought my sons car from emc. The first problem was the boot would not open unless you used the key. Then a service light came on and the car went into limp mode. Rang up to be told go through the warrenty. They eventually had the car back I was told it was fixed picked it up to get to the top of the road and the light came back on. After many phonecalls to them and the so called warrenty company I'm left with a car that doesn't work and I've spent another £220 trying to get the problem fixed. In my opinion the after care service is shocking. The car is worthless now and my sons first car experience hasn't been great."
"I have just bought the car of my dreams from EMC Car sales dealership. Having looked through some of the reviews I wholeheartedly agree with the 5 star accolades. The whole team were attentive and nothing was too much trouble."
"All in all my wife's new car car was sold as a very good experience. the salesman gave us no pressure nor did the business man. 5 stars"
"Very professional from start to finish and made the whole purchasing experience easy. I needed a quick turnaround on a new vehicle and the team at EMC Car sales did everything they could to accommodate. Would highly recommend!"
"Great service and the whole team (sales, business manager and reception) very attentive even when a young family visits the showroom. Reception team looked after our two young children (6yrs old & 4yrs old) very well. Keep it up EMC Car sales."
"Absolutely outstanding service , especially Dave who made my entire experience very pleasant. My car was serviced at the point of sale and no problems experienced."
"Very impressed with the overall experience. Extensive showroom and facilities coupled with great staff and service made our recent purchase very enjoyable. We love it!"
"Bought a new q7 from them and must say it was a wonderful experience, Gaby was exceptional and made the whole experience simple and enjoyable."
"What can I say other than superb!!!!! I have bought my new car from here and would highly recommend anyone considering purchasing any new car to come here first."
"Took delivery of my A4 Avant yesterday. Whole purchase process has been simple with excellent service from the sales specialist Noel."
"I wouldn't go to another dealership - thanks guys!"
"Having car trouble over the Christmas period is a nightmare but EMC managed get to the bottom of the issue in a fantastic timely manner. They also very kindly arranged to have my son and I driven home for the replacement car was due the next morning. The staff were wonderful and caring."
"We love the car and the whole selling process was made easy. One very minor criticism? The image of the car and young music played gives impression of a trendy persona, but the mature sales manager man who introduced himself and explained the protocol prior to us receiving our new car, as pleasant as he came across, was, um, not quite of that ilk! Just minor thing but as said love car."
"The BEST INDEPENDENT USED CAR SELLER by a mile.Friendly staff,knowledgeable and courteous. Far exceeded my expectations.Value for money. 5 *"
"Delivery today of Audi Q3 ... From start to finish the whole EMC Car sales experience was seamless. Big thank you to EMC Car sales."
"Take no notice of the bad/negative comments our experience was only positive. From start to finish it was swift and professional. Noel who looked after us couldn't do enough to help us buy a fantastic car."
"I must say my experience was a good one. From arranging a test drive to actually purchasing a vehicle. Every time I phoned it was answered immediately and put through to someone who could help. Such a difference from most main dealers I have visited whilst looking for a car."
"Good garage with a good selection of cars. My car was in for repair, they did an excellent job keeping me updated of progress and a full clean of the car before I got it back."
"Really good service second car I have brought from EMC. Really happy."
"Problem with my car is now sorted. Thanks for checking out the fault with my car."
EMC Car sales is rated 4.66 based on 122 reviews