EMC Car sales Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend EMC Car sales

Tell us how EMC Car sales made you happy

"Saw plenty of good reviews for EMC Car sales when I was considering this new car and this will be another one. I went to view the car in what was essentially a blizzard and the salesman (Noel) was still very friendly and accommodating. I didn't feel pressured in any way and Noel went out of his way to make sure I could drive the car away the same day. The car was well valeted and very clean, something that other garages I have been to seem to ignore. It's a pity I have never used this dealership before....but I will definitely make them my first stop for any future car purchases. Well done Noel and well done EMC Car sales."
"3rd time I have bought a car from EMC Car sales. Very Good dealer."
"Excellent service from start to finish - friendly professional staff, fantastic cars and quick turnaround. They even delivered the car the following day for us. Highly recommend and will use them again in the future!"
"Wonderful cars thanks for great service x"
"Most helpful staff. No problems at all, any queries are answered and staff go above and beyond."
"Amazing cars! Bought my vw golf from there and wow what a car! Definitely recommend the service and the car!"
"Very professional and polite service at EMC Car sales. Everything clearly explained and such a smooth transition when we picked up our new car. They also have a very impressive after sales care team. Highly recommended."
"Excellent service from Noel, no pressure at all and everything explained really well. No hassle and no problems since purchase, will absolutely consider again in the future and would have no problem to recommend"
"Defo recommend this place to buy your first car friendly helpful staff nice cars"
"Excellent customer services, the car I bought was just as described in the advert. Perfect!"
"Very helpful staff, would definitely recommend. Helped us without being pushy."
"Excellent and friendly. Would recommend EMC Car sales."
"Fantastic customer service! Thanks Dave, I can highly recommend you!"
"Warm and friendly staff. I found it very easy. Only problem is I've an ongoing problem with an engine management light on. Been fixed 4 times yet still comes on after a few days. Still being sorted. Hopefully be sorted one day soon. Not sorted. Car is going back sadly."
"An excellent car buying experience. Very easy to deal with and deliver on promises made. See you when I’m in the car market again."
"Excellent service and great help from EMC Car sales."
"Very helpful, went out of their way to get me a car. Would recommended to anyone."
"Great friendly and helpful service. Reasonably priced. Would use again in future."
"Great service bought Peugeot 308 Nathan did everything for me that I asked him to do. Would recommend them no pressure just good advice thanks"
"Couldn't ask for better service. Good choice of cars for all budgets, decent finance options if needed. Staff offer friendly banter which is always welcome and the transaction was easy. Car on collection was immaculate too & came with 24 months warranty. After two months the car developed a fault (OSF suspension spring). Called Monday morning. Dropped car off Monday lunch time. Picked car up Monday tea time. Repair was covered by the warranty with no questions asked and no messing about. Would definitely return to this place. Thanks very much to both Gabriel and the mechanic."
EMC Car sales is rated 4.76 based on 233 reviews