EMC Car sales Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend EMC Car sales

Tell us how EMC Car sales made you happy

"I was hard to please but they managed to get me a perfect match for my requirements."
"These guys were great. Very friendly and efficient and I got a great deal!! Cheers."
"Sell your car here, I visited EMC showroom and sold my car, I got good value for my car, it was all hassle free and quick!"
"Came all the way down from Wales and I wasn't disappointed. Really friendly service and I never felt pressured at any point. Helped me out with a warranty package. I got a great deal on a BMW 7 Series."
"I’ve been just to see few cars. The dealer was very polite. Will go back again."
"I am so shocked with EMC Cars. They sold me a death trap. A car with a botched drive shaft that could dislodge at any moment. It’s not even an exaggeration to say I feel very lucky that me and my kids didn’t come to harm in this car. Don’t use them people! They couldn’t care less what they sell. No integrity or duty of care at all."
"When the car developed a fault after 5 weeks, within 1 phonecall EMC had arranged for it to be repaired at a partner garage and a courtesy car sorted for the duration of the repairs. Superb service!"
"Really nice staff, so professional and very helpful. Will definitely go back their when it's time for a new car."
"Very good service always willing to help."
"Good staff, very helpful!"
"Good experience. Professionals."
"Purchased my last car from here a couple of months ago, would not hesitate going back there when I need to upgrade!"
"Very good customer service. Nice and friendly staff. Made our 3 hour round trip, worth it, and we are happy with the car we purchased. We got also 24 months free warranty for ease of mind."
"Great service and my mother got her new car at a very reasonable price. Very friendly team and would recommend to others."
"Sold my Land Rover Freelander at EMC Car Sales. Great customer service. They were able to part exchange my vehicle and financed me a near new car within a day, hassle free. 10/10 customer service and best experience so far in buying a car. 100% would recommend."
"The overall experience was great. I am very happy with the level of service I received."
"Great service and great staff. Really happy that I chose them. A lot of cars to choose from."
"Very pleasant staff & friendly environment."
"Test drove, had the car valeted and sorted out tax insurance and payment in 20 minutes. Cheers."
"What can I say? Their customer service is nothing short of superb."
EMC Car sales is rated 4.88 based on 32 reviews