Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy Reviews

About Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy:

We provide companies with a digital marketing foundation package based on a proven data-driven digital marketing strategy.

We will provide our keyword strategy tool (won best marketing management tool 2019 at the B2B Marketing Expo, ExCel London) completely FREE which has been designed to work with ‘The Logic Digital Marketing methodology’ a data-driven digital marketing strategy/methodology that has been proven to work in the real world.

‘The Logic Digital Marketing methodology’ comes in 4 parts and covers:

1. Keyword Research
2. Optimisation
3. Paid Ads
4. Content Strategy

These make up the foundations for everything your business does online, you can then start to think about email marketing, social media, and other channels like Facebook and LinkedIn adverts.

Tried and tested over the last 5 years on one-person businesses to HP and Microsoft Platinum partners like OCSL to global retailers like Jack Wills.

James Pybus - james@keywordstrategytool.com

Do you want to know who I am?
Read here and join me on Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/james-pybus-background-those-interested-july-2020-james-pybus/

Call us today 01296 326646

james@emarketing-strategy.co.uk

34 Greensleeves Drive, ,

Tell us how Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy made you happy
Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy 5 star review on 2nd May 2018
Stephen Church
Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy 5 star review on 21st February 2018
Penny Ward
Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy 5 star review on 9th February 2018
Andy Letting - Head Of Digital Jack Wills
Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy 5 star review on 5th February 2018
Ian McLintock
Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy 5 star review on 13th December 2017
Laura Mcleod
Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy 5 star review on 12th December 2017
Stuart Moore
Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy 5 star review on 21st November 2017
ArchaeoLink.org
The value you deliver at the session is amazing - I learned so many really useful digital marketing ideas throughout the day that it's definitely going to help my business.
I recently attend a Digital Marketing training session provided by DMIS. You never really know what to expect and whether you are wasting your time attending an event like this but it sounded more interesting as it was a group of just 5 companies. It really was the most useful 4 hours I have spent in a long time. 100% worth the time. Thanks
DMIS do what they say they can do. James' individual communications style shows he not only knows what he's talking about, he cares that I understand what he's coaching me in. He's not happy until he knows I get it and can remember it! VERY satisfied and am really pleased to be able to highly recommend DMIS to anyone.
I was so pleased to recently attend a workshop hosted by Michelle & Gemma, as I came away with so much useful knowledge, which I can now apply to my website. They are both very experienced & knowledgeable in this field & offer many services to suit your requirement. They go out of their way to find the right solutions for you & your business. I would recommend them & gave 5 stars.
Really smart guys who know their stuff and are very use-friendly. The world of SEO is riddled with dubious characters, so it's great to have a trusted partner in that space. Their knowledge and insight on Infusionsoft has also been of great value to us and they are our go-to people.
James experience in digital marketing can clearly be seen in his work and approach. I can’t say enough about how well solutions at emarketing-strategy are tailored to the needs of SMEs. I recommend James to any business wanting to reach new customers and grow, especially locally.
Excellent service, we are thrilled with the outcome.
I own a hospitality business in Buckinghamshire. I upgraded my website which unfortunately led to us losing 6 years' SERP results. I definitely needed help to recover the listings and turned to James and Gemma for assistance. I am very pleased with the process, they explained what they were doing and the reasons why, it all made sense to me as an IT layman. I ended up back on the front on Google – highly recommended to anyone who needs to boost their website traffic.
A friend of mine recommend James as someone that could deliver a real digital strategy, a strategy that works in the real world. (I have tried a few agencies) Firstly I was surprised by their unique approach, they shared what they were doing and why they were doing it, they gave me a structured plan for the foundation work and then offered flexible packages to suit my budget for the link building and paid advertising. I found the training interesting and it gave me a better understanding of what is required to be successful online. I should point out my business is located in Germany but I focus on English speakers. If you are looking for a team to support your digital marketing efforts I would have no doubts in recommending James and his team.
James and his team helped to de-mystify some of the aspects of SEO and gave me a review of my current website to show where improvements could be made to improve my website's ranking on search engines like Google. Then followed some practical pointers as to how these improvements could be made. All of this was done with great patience and understanding. Doubtless I will be using them again to help to make some of the improvements required!
James came across very professional, gave some great advice, we would recommend them to other businesses
Highly experienced in Search Marketing and the team has great knowledge of other areas of DM channels. A very sincere approach to the services they provide with a clear return on what you are spending your money on.
“James worked with us over a 6 month period to improve team skills and SEO performance. His exceptional knowledge of digital marketing ensured that the project was delivered and the team skills were dramatically developed by time the project finished. James really cares about the impact of results and will offer truthful and honest advise throughout. Great consultant, fully recommended.”
Brilliant personal and efficient service
James and his team have a straight talking, no nonsense approach. They're exceptionally good at what they do, set a clear path and manage expectations well. The model is tried and tested and has yielded impressive results sooner than we all anticipated. The recommendation for ongoing support beyond the initial ramp phase is highly recommended and will keep your website performing in today's agile digital world. James knows what works and what he is best at. Working hard to drive your business on whichever platform your users are on, most importantly, he's a fine chap and a great bloke. He can work independently or dovetail activity with your team to drive business performance. Happy to recommend to any business looking for sustainable growth.
james great an reliable guy, would recommend
I can't believe the difference the company has made to our business. We've cancelled all our yellow pages and local advertising and made a significant saving whilst gaining a lot more business than ever before. We now get around 95% of our new business from google enquiries.
Outstanding service supplied by this motivated team of high-qualified individuals. A refreshingly honest approach. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.
Excellent service, very fast & effcient. A pleasure to deal with. We would highly recommend this company!
James Pybus's attention to detail is second to none. The advise and provision of service he provides was more than expected. I can highly recommend James. He makes himself available and is very happy to answer any questions.
Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy is rated 4.98 based on 162 reviews