Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy Reviews

About Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy:

We provide companies with a digital marketing foundation package based on a proven data-driven digital marketing strategy.

We will provide our keyword strategy tool (won best marketing management tool 2019 at the B2B Marketing Expo, ExCel London) completely FREE which has been designed to work with ‘The Logic Digital Marketing methodology’ a data-driven digital marketing strategy/methodology that has been proven to work in the real world.

‘The Logic Digital Marketing methodology’ comes in 4 parts and covers:

1. Keyword Research
2. Optimisation
3. Paid Ads
4. Content Strategy

These make up the foundations for everything your business does online, you can then start to think about email marketing, social media, and other channels like Facebook and LinkedIn adverts.

Tried and tested over the last 5 years on one-person businesses to HP and Microsoft Platinum partners like OCSL to global retailers like Jack Wills.

James Pybus - james@keywordstrategytool.com

Do you want to know who I am?
Read here and join me on Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/james-pybus-background-those-interested-july-2020-james-pybus/

Call us today 01296 326646

james@emarketing-strategy.co.uk

34 Greensleeves Drive, ,

Tell us how Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy made you happy
Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy 5 star review on 2nd May 2018
Stephen Church
Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy 5 star review on 21st February 2018
Penny Ward
Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy 5 star review on 9th February 2018
Andy Letting - Head Of Digital Jack Wills
Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy 5 star review on 5th February 2018
Ian McLintock
Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy 5 star review on 13th December 2017
Laura Mcleod
Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy 5 star review on 12th December 2017
Stuart Moore
Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy 5 star review on 21st November 2017
ArchaeoLink.org
Good, practical advise that has made a real difference to my company. Thank you
Thanks very much, Jonathan will be in contact shortly Best James
Well worth 6 hours of my life and will definitely be looking to utilise James's expertise in the future. Also thanks for Buck Business First for recommending this course.
Thanks very much for the review John. Best James
I have listened to many presentations of how I should get involved with digital marketing, most focused on the sexy stuff and I always felt that there was something missing. James more than filled the gap in my knowledge. You have to build on sound foundations and in 6 hours James helped me understand how to build the foundations of what I am convinced will be a strong and resilient digital marketing strategy. His style is simple, effective and I defy anyone not to want to rush out afterwards and launch themselves confidently onto the web.
Thanks Nick, let me know if you need any advice on the website build, choosing a platforms etc. Best James
There's no cloak and dagger with James, he really did condense two decades of expertise into six hours and made a complex subject very simple. It's clear James could make a huge difference with any business. I would highly recommend this course, incredibly good value for money and James is clearly a leader in the digital marketing industry.
Thanks very much for the review Tracy - look forward to meeting up in the near future. Best James
This was one of the best workshops I have attended. James Pybus shared his experience, expertise and offered invaluable advice in digital marketing. I really liked was the fact that he started from the basics and used practical examples which made it easier to understand. I would recommend this workshop to anyone who would like to expand their knowledge in digital marketing.
Hi Liv, Thanks very much for the review - just give me a call if you need a recap on any of the elements we went though. Best James
The course that i recently attended was very well presented and very informative. The course tutor James was both professional and friendly. He was very willing to answer the questions that I had. It was much appreciated. Tai
Thanks Tai, makes sense to use the strategy we discussed, CPC is very cheap in this case. Best James
I have to say a huge thank you to James Pybus and his team. Because I am well known around Milton Keynes I get invited to lots of seminars and workshops. The low-cost or free ones are always very poorly disguised "sales pitches" with very little valuable or usable information. James took the opposite approach. Many people would think that he overshared his vast knowledge but I think he was just keen to build genuine trust and demonstrate that he is an expert. This was also BS free which is quite unusual in the Digital Marketing field. I have been to many courses where ridiculous claims were made or the subject was clouded in mystery giving you the impression that only Ninjas could do it. I can very strongly recommend James' seminar workshop. Make sure you take your laptop and try to follow along. James is so confident in what he is doing and how to do it well that he demonstrates many of the techniques live on the internet right in front of your eyes. Although I would recommend taking notes you don't have to. The day after the workshop I received a huge folder of very well laid out resources that I can keep and use whenever I like. This folder was so large James had to send it by www.wetransfer.com because it was too big to email. I have been to loads of digital marketing courses, workshops and seminars and I have a fairly extensive knowledge of marketing in general. So, I am always really impressed if I learn one or two new things that I can implement straight away. James has shown me about 20 new things. He also backed up why I should use them with genuine evidence. Thanks so much for delivering great content James. My recommendation to anybody reading this would be that if you don't have time to do this workshop make time as soon as possible. It was worth every minute and will pay dividends for years to come.
Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy 5 star review on 30th September 2017
A big thank you for taking the time to give us a review Mark Orr, so pleased we were able to give you insights in to the real world of optimisation and digital marketing. Best James
An insightful introduction to the methodologies behind digital marketing. It was certainly a great guide with information that I hadn't even thought of much less knew existed. I would recommend anyone thinking of creating or updating their online presence at very least attend the taster course.
Thanks very much Keith, glad you found it useful. Best James
A very new insight into the world of website and SEO. Fascinating , well explained and much appreciated. Ian
Thanks very much for the review Ian, Look forward to hearing from you shortly. Best James.
"I attended the Digital Marketing Masterclass and learnt so much that will lay the foundations in digital marketing, make my work much more efficient and effective and optimise our investment. There was so much I didn't know the answers to and James explains a complicated subject matter in a very straightforward way. I cannot recommend this course highly enough for any size company as it will make anyone's web presence much more effective."
Hi Christie, Thanks very much for your review, we are very pleased you enjoyed the training day, let us know if you need more help. Best James
I went on the introductory course to Digital Marketing and learnt so much in a few hours - primarily how important getting digital marketing right really is, and also how many tools and methods there are to help you get it right - if you know how to use them! Already signing up for the next course!
Hi Laura, Thanks very much for the review, we appreciate your feedback, stay in touch. Best James
I attended the digital marketing masterclass. James is very knowledgeable in the area of digital marketing, he explains everything clearly and was able to answer all of our questions. I would definitely recommend James Pybus and Digital Marketing Implementation Services.
Hi Angela, Thanks very much for the feedback, if you need further help or advice please give us a call. Best James
I recently attended a Digital Marketing training session via Bucks Business First covering website optimisation and walked away with a significant amount of new knowledge and lots of useful tools.
Hi Danielle, Hope you enjoyed your holiday and thanks for the review, if you need some guidance please let me know. Best James
Really informative, glad i made this step towards understanding how to grow our internet business.
Hi Jon, Glad you enjoyed the training and we look forward to working with you to improve your website traffic. Best James
A colleague and I took part in a Buckinghamshire Business First, Digital Marketing Masterclass run by James Pybus. We learned so much more than we anticipated and it was all such valuable information. He gave us lots of great tips on how we can optimise our website and gain greater visibility online. He very generously shared his many years of experience with us and explained it in a way that was easy to understand too. I can thoroughly recommend Digital Marketing Implementation Services, whether you are looking for a company to show you or your employees how to optimise the visibility of your own website, or to carry out those tasks for you if you don't have the time or skills in-house. They really know what their stuff!
Thanks Lisa, let me know if I can help further. Best James
A colleague and I attended the Digital Marketing Masterclass through Buckinghamshire Business First and we were very impressed with the information we received during the several hours we were there. James was very in depth and could not have been more helpful, taking questions throughout the morning and helping everyone that attended. We would definitely recommend to anyone who needs any help or guidance in terms of their digital marketing and how they can get the most out of their website. Thanks again guys!
Hi Alistair, Thanks for the review, we really appreciate your comments. If we can be of assistance to you in the future please let us know. Best with the studies. James
Very thorough and in-depth analysis of the company website. Would really recommend any business to these guys as they will always find ways for you to improve your website and SEO simply.
Thank you for the review.
A very insightful workshop that outlined very clearly the ways to improve our website/SEO strategy, and how to get the most out of keywords. Told in a simple way, engaging, and genuinely helpful.
Thanks Gareth, Call me if you need any more advice. Best James
Actionable advice for small business owners who are busy juggling a hundred things on top of marketing. Every step is doable even without in-depth digital knowhow. Great hand holding every step of the way.
The course was very useful. James starts the training session from the basis which help to understand the entire SEO improvement process. In addition, the sessions are made in small groups as an almost personalized course. This is a "must-do" course for all marketers and even emarketers who want to improve their knowledge.
Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy is rated 4.98 based on 162 reviews