Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy Reviews

About Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy:

We provide companies with a digital marketing foundation package based on a proven data-driven digital marketing strategy.

We will provide our keyword strategy tool (won best marketing management tool 2019 at the B2B Marketing Expo, ExCel London) completely FREE which has been designed to work with ‘The Logic Digital Marketing methodology’ a data-driven digital marketing strategy/methodology that has been proven to work in the real world.

‘The Logic Digital Marketing methodology’ comes in 4 parts and covers:

1. Keyword Research
2. Optimisation
3. Paid Ads
4. Content Strategy

These make up the foundations for everything your business does online, you can then start to think about email marketing, social media, and other channels like Facebook and LinkedIn adverts.

Tried and tested over the last 5 years on one-person businesses to HP and Microsoft Platinum partners like OCSL to global retailers like Jack Wills.

James Pybus - james@keywordstrategytool.com

Do you want to know who I am?
Read here and join me on Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/james-pybus-background-those-interested-july-2020-james-pybus/

Call us today 01296 326646

james@emarketing-strategy.co.uk

34 Greensleeves Drive, ,

Tell us how Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy made you happy
Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy 5 star review on 2nd May 2018
Stephen Church
Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy 5 star review on 21st February 2018
Penny Ward
Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy 5 star review on 9th February 2018
Andy Letting - Head Of Digital Jack Wills
Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy 5 star review on 5th February 2018
Ian McLintock
Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy 5 star review on 13th December 2017
Laura Mcleod
Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy 5 star review on 12th December 2017
Stuart Moore
Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy 5 star review on 21st November 2017
ArchaeoLink.org
I attended DMIS's Digital Marketing Masterclass and wow - what a masterclass is was! The course was intense and insightful. This is the best course I have been on in years! We learnt so much but the trainers, Jonathan and James, always made sure we understood the content and moved at the pace we needed them to. This is a brilliant course - attend as soon as you can! The team clearly know their stuff and I am sure we will be back to make use of their services soon. Thanks!
Thanks for taking the time to provide the review Emma. Glad you enjoyed the training Best James
Demistified the aura around online visibility for small businesses in the course of an afternoon training session. This required quite a lot of intense concentration for a total novice in digital marketing like myself but I believe it will begin to pay dividends once I begin to implement James and Jonathan's recommendations. In the course of the session they were very patient with our multiple questions and took us, step by step, towards a conclusion which gave you hope that implementing a good strategy and tactic is within the reach of ordinary mortals.
Thanks for the Review Manuel Best James
I attended a course run by Digital Marketing Implementation Services and found it very useful, gaining many practical insights.
Thanks for taking the time to give us a review Pippa. Best James
I have had a working relationship with James for approximately 4 years over which time I have work on the development of websites, Infusionsoft integrations and API’s. I have found James and his team to be very professional, if they say they are going to do something they do it and they deliver - 100% recommended for Website development – Infusionsoft – Digital Marketing Training and Implementation.
Great thanks for the review Peter Best James
Their explanations and recommendations were very clear. They are able to communicate the reasons why certain practices are important in ways the non-IT specialist can understand. These practices are invaluable for any website whether promoting a product or service or not.
Thanks very much for the review Best James
Thank you so much for all this information which I will find extremely interesting and useful. The training was excellent
Thanks very much Jo. Best James
These guys really know their stuff. At the workshop I attended, they gave us practical tips that we can use to make our website more findable right away, without any bullshit. It's a lot of information to take in, but they break it down in a logical way, and they offer a follow-up chat to resolve any questions.
Thats great thanks Tamzin. Best James
The guys succeeded in simplifying a potentially complex topic with a holistic and patient approach which even I, with no prior digital marketing knowledge, could keep up with. By the end of the session I not only felt I had learned a huge amount but felt confident I could use what I’d learned to markedly improve my website and business. Couldn't recommend them more highly.
Evening Duncan, Thanks very much for the review, much appreciated. Best James
I got a better understanding of SEO vocabulary and process. I really enjoyed the workshop as it was very practical, well explained and detailed. Digital Marketing Implementation objective was to give us the tools and techniques to succeed by ourselves. For a start-up with a limited budget like us, it was incredibly valuable to learn how to optimise our e-commerce by ourselves. I feel more empowered in front of the "SEO jungle" now. I would definitely recommend their services!
Hi Julie, Let us know if you need any help applying what you have learnt, fitting 20 years of experiences into 4 hours is a challenge. Best James
Very smart guys great value
Thanks very much Suzan, thanks for joining me on LinkedIn - I look forward to seeing your posts. Best James
It was very clear and lots of useful actions to take straightaway
Thanks for the feedback. Best James
We had an amazing workshop that taught us the basics of SEO. We learned a lot of really useful hands on tips & strategy on how we can improve the SEO of our platform. It was really an amazing workshop!
Thanks for the review Lenny - excellent - please you enjoyed the training Best James
Great training day about Search Engine Optimisation- really thorough step-by-step instruction, and high level of personal feedback and attention. Great team and very useful knowledge!
Hi Madeline, Very pleased you enjoyed the training day. Best James
They are clearly very committed to a good outcome for you and your website and very knowledgeable about SEO.
Thanks for the review Verena, thanks for attending Best James
True optimisation expertise translated into a step by step action plan to start reaching the customers that are already looking for our service. Brilliant. I’ll keep you updated on the results!
Thanks very much Joe, glad you enjoyed the training day Best James
Really helpful training and advice. Friendly and easy to understand!
Thanks Jo Best James
This service is fantastic. James is very knowledgeable about many areas of Digital Marketing. I found James's advice very useful and his strategic approach allows you to see how all the little elements in Digital Marketing come together. I would highly recommend James to anyone who is looking for some advice and guidance in the digital world.
Thanks Jordan. Lets talk again after Christmas. Best James
A walk through the fundamentals of digital marketing foundations, digital optimisation and how to set up the fundamentals for sustainable and substantial, quality traffic growth. An insightful course that is simple to follow, extremely effective and well worth the time invested.
Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy 5 star review on 7th November 2017
Hi John, Glad you enjoyed the training day and thanks very much for the review. Lets catch-up at some stage. Best James
James delivered an amazing session on digital marketing & website optimisation that frankly blew our minds at times! It may seem like a 'dark art' sometimes but, after today, we're excited to put all we learnt in to practice! Their knowledge was incredible and it was refreshing to get some real 'insider info' that showed that even the big global agencies don't always get it right!
Thanks Claire, pleased you enjoyed the day. Best James
Very informative, concise and to the point information that can be taken away and applied to any industry. Anyone from a novice to a relatively experienced marketer will be able to take away lots of new knowledge from this class. I would recommend it to all marketers out there.
Thanks Jordan, see you next week for the follow up questions answered Best James
Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy is rated 4.98 based on 162 reviews