Digital Marketing Implementation Services Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Digital Marketing Implementation Services

About Digital Marketing Implementation Services: The Logic Digital Marketing Methodology - Proven Digital Marketing Strategies based on Real Data.

Digital Marketing Implementation Services are a UK-based team with a vast amount of knowledge and experience of helping small and medium sized, enterprises and large business websites by providing proven digital strategies based on real data, not guess work.

NOTE: as from 31st January 2019 the business has de-registered for VAT therefore no VAT will be charged.

Guide on deciding if our services are of use to your business

Firstly, is the Logic Digital Marketing Strategy/ Methodology good for my business?

In order to answer this question, you have 2 options available to you both require just a few hours of your time.

1. Book on Amazon – Lost in the Digital Noise

2. Book a recorded 90-minute Digital Marketing session with James who will take you through the methodology on a one to one consultation focused around your website.

NOTE: Remember to read our reviews and bear in mind you personally don’t need to actually implement the strategy you could use a team member, an employee, a freelancer or an intern to carry this work out on your behalf with our guidance. We have some freelancers we can introduce to you free of charge, these freelancers are support by our team. Introduce me to a Logic Digital Marketing Methodology Consultant please. (you agree fees and terms with the consultant directly for implementation services).
Digital Marketing Methodology Consultant?

If you decide this is a good fit for your business then you will need to subscribe to our services

Digital Marketing Mentoring Service based on the Logic Digital Marketing Methodology
A step by step guidance on the 3 parts of the methodology

• Optimisation
• Adwords
• Content Strategy

What you will receive:

• A copy of the book – Lost in the Digital Noise.
• Access to the step by step guidance videos.
• Initial 1 hour Zoom meeting to establish a start point. Also, your chance to ask questions.
• Free website reports on request (including competitor reports).
• Free URL Structure CSV on request.
• 1-hour free Zoom meeting request each month.
• Email support – questions answered within 48 hours.
• Access to a video library of FAQ on Digital Marketing.
• In months 4 and 5 advice relating to your on-going content strategy.

Contract period = 6 months
Price: $149.00 (approx. £118.00 or Euros 167.70) per month = $894.00 (approx. £701.00 or Euros 790.00) Total for 6 months.
Or
Pay in advance and get 1 x months free = $745.00 per year SAVE $149.00 (approx. £585.00 or Euros 659.00)

NOTE: before signing up remember this requires your involvement to ensure success – if you don’t do the work then clearly it will not work for you. Maybe consider contacting a Digital Marketing Methodology Consultant. (You agree fees and terms with the consultant directly).

We work with SME's to global online retailers and businesses - a solution for everyone.

Call us today 01296 326646

james@emarketing-strategy.co.uk

34 Greensleeves Drive

Tell us how Digital Marketing Implementation Services made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"James Knew what he was talking about and he had a structured presentation, everyone was able to understand what he is talking about. The reports sent to us were detailed and it really helped understand current situation. over all I will say it was 10/10"
Thanks so much for the review, pleased you enjoyed the training and the reports were useful.

James
"A lot is said about SEO - most of it is confusing. These guys delivered an informative and engaging seminar that totally changed my mind. Clear, concise and bang on target, I now know how vital it is for a business to get this area of their marketing right. Their support programme is also the best I have seen and with my marketing I'm happy to have them by my side. Four hours well spent and the best business investment anyone can make."
Thats great thanks for the review Stuart. I look forward to supporting you on Secklow radio in the new year.

James
"I have known James for over 20 years now and have no problem recommending his company - they have help me on a number of occasions with different projects and clients. Client management reputation – Digital Marketing Implementation – Infusionsoft implementation help and support. I also pay them a retainer for on-going support and online strategies."
Thanks for the review Will, let me know if you need anything.

James
"I attended a Digital Marketing Training Course with Digital Marketing Implementation Services last week. The training programme was thorough and very well structured, making the day incredibly insightful, practical and most importantly, useful. I would highly recommend hiring James and Jonathan to train your employees, yourself (a Digital Manager or Business Owner) and to lead the way with their expertise in guiding more traffic to your website. An excellent day of worthwhile training. Thank you."
Hi Jo,

Thanks very much for the review, so pleased you enjoyed the day. You should have the download folder by now, let me know if you have any questions.

James
"The course was excellent, it was very interesting and informative and I feel I now have a far better understanding of SEO. I would reccommend this course to anyone wanting to understand SEO and their website better. Both James and Jonathan made the information understandable, and spoke in plain english, many thanks to you both"
Hi Susan,

Thanks so much for the review, let me know if you need any advice. Hope you got the training day help files and reports.

James
"Wow! Now I know why my website has been performing so poorly, despite help from other "experts"... Digital Marketing Implementation Services have very quickly taken me a huge leap forward, not only in understanding critical SEO fundamentals but also in enabling me to immediately apply practical measures to improve he effectiveness and competitiveness of my site by a very large factor. Thank you so much!"
Thanks very much for the review DJ, very pleased you enjoyed it.

James
"The presentation was well structured and very interesting"
Hi S,

I see you have given us 4 out of 5 stars on the review - clearly you felt that we could improve on the training. Would you mind contacting me in order to discuss further please.

We aim for 100% satisfaction and your feedback would be greatly appreciated.

James
"Happy is not a description I would use, but would describe our session as a big eye opener. I look forward to both improving our website as well as consider the training when building a far more effective site."
Thanks very much Langton, let me know if you would like advice if you are considering changing your website. Pay no more than £500 for the website - prove concept - make money then consider upgrade.

James
"The Digital Marketing Masterclass training by James Pybus and Jonathan Smith from E-marketing Strategies was well structured and well delivered. I would certainly and without hesitation highly recommend their training to anyone who would like to keep up with the fast moving world of business on the internet. In my opinion the trainers were very knowledgeable and generous. their method was well structured. the material was well delivered and suitable for any level. well done and thank you Eduardo Menguit"
Thanks for the review Eduardo.
James
"Excellent training - knowledgable presenter with some really practical, helpful advice. Thank you - highly recommended."
Digital Marketing Training Day Milton Keynes - Thanks for the review Anthony - Best James
"I found their masterclass really informative and enjoyable. Easily the best marketing course I have ever attended. I now have loads to work on and will be implementing it in the coming months. I would definitely recommend attending and I will be using James and Jonathan in the future."
Thats great, thanks Zak for the review.

James
"I attended DMIS's Digital Marketing Masterclass and wow - what a masterclass is was! The course was intense and insightful. This is the best course I have been on in years! We learnt so much but the trainers, Jonathan and James, always made sure we understood the content and moved at the pace we needed them to. This is a brilliant course - attend as soon as you can! The team clearly know their stuff and I am sure we will be back to make use of their services soon. Thanks!"
Thanks for taking the time to provide the review Emma. Glad you enjoyed the training

James
"Demistified the aura around online visibility for small businesses in the course of an afternoon training session. This required quite a lot of intense concentration for a total novice in digital marketing like myself but I believe it will begin to pay dividends once I begin to implement James and Jonathan's recommendations. In the course of the session they were very patient with our multiple questions and took us, step by step, towards a conclusion which gave you hope that implementing a good strategy and tactic is within the reach of ordinary mortals."
Thanks for the Review Manuel

James
"I attended a course run by Digital Marketing Implementation Services and found it very useful, gaining many practical insights."
Thanks for taking the time to give us a review Pippa.

James
"I have had a working relationship with James for approximately 4 years over which time I have work on the development of websites, Infusionsoft integrations and API’s. I have found James and his team to be very professional, if they say they are going to do something they do it and they deliver - 100% recommended for Website development – Infusionsoft – Digital Marketing Training and Implementation."
Great thanks for the review Peter

James
"Their explanations and recommendations were very clear. They are able to communicate the reasons why certain practices are important in ways the non-IT specialist can understand. These practices are invaluable for any website whether promoting a product or service or not."
Thanks very much for the review

James
"Thank you so much for all this information which I will find extremely interesting and useful. The training was excellent"
Thanks very much Jo.
James
"These guys really know their stuff. At the workshop I attended, they gave us practical tips that we can use to make our website more findable right away, without any bullshit. It's a lot of information to take in, but they break it down in a logical way, and they offer a follow-up chat to resolve any questions."
Thats great thanks Tamzin.

James
"The guys succeeded in simplifying a potentially complex topic with a holistic and patient approach which even I, with no prior digital marketing knowledge, could keep up with. By the end of the session I not only felt I had learned a huge amount but felt confident I could use what I’d learned to markedly improve my website and business. Couldn't recommend them more highly."
Evening Duncan,

Thanks very much for the review, much appreciated.

James
"I got a better understanding of SEO vocabulary and process. I really enjoyed the workshop as it was very practical, well explained and detailed. Digital Marketing Implementation objective was to give us the tools and techniques to succeed by ourselves. For a start-up with a limited budget like us, it was incredibly valuable to learn how to optimise our e-commerce by ourselves. I feel more empowered in front of the "SEO jungle" now. I would definitely recommend their services!"
Hi Julie,

Let us know if you need any help applying what you have learnt, fitting 20 years of experiences into 4 hours is a challenge.

Digital Marketing Implementation Services is rated 4.97 based on 153 reviews