Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy Reviews

About Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy:

We provide companies with a digital marketing foundation package based on a proven data-driven digital marketing strategy.

We will provide our keyword strategy tool (won best marketing management tool 2019 at the B2B Marketing Expo, ExCel London) completely FREE which has been designed to work with ‘The Logic Digital Marketing methodology’ a data-driven digital marketing strategy/methodology that has been proven to work in the real world.

‘The Logic Digital Marketing methodology’ comes in 4 parts and covers:

1. Keyword Research
2. Optimisation
3. Paid Ads
4. Content Strategy

These make up the foundations for everything your business does online, you can then start to think about email marketing, social media, and other channels like Facebook and LinkedIn adverts.

Tried and tested over the last 5 years on one-person businesses to HP and Microsoft Platinum partners like OCSL to global retailers like Jack Wills.

James Pybus - james@keywordstrategytool.com

Do you want to know who I am?
Read here and join me on Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/james-pybus-background-those-interested-july-2020-james-pybus/

Call us today 01296 326646

james@emarketing-strategy.co.uk

34 Greensleeves Drive, ,

Tell us how Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy made you happy
Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy 5 star review on 2nd May 2018
Stephen Church
Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy 5 star review on 21st February 2018
Penny Ward
Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy 5 star review on 9th February 2018
Andy Letting - Head Of Digital Jack Wills
Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy 5 star review on 5th February 2018
Ian McLintock
Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy 5 star review on 13th December 2017
Laura Mcleod
Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy 5 star review on 12th December 2017
Stuart Moore
Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy 5 star review on 21st November 2017
ArchaeoLink.org
Coming in as head of digital at Jack Wills, it was clear to me where we need to win from day 1, I needed a trainer to help my direct team and the wider business the importance of getting the basics right and to reset our thinking. James Pybus engaged, educated and inspired my team in the world of digital optimisation, making my job to lead and mentor so much easier, as the team have clear objectives and a renewed energy, Knowing James is on hand to support us on our journey in 2018 fills me with confidence. I will be always grateful to James for putting us on the path to victory
Thanks so much for the review Andy, exciting times ahead. Best James
I really enjoyed my training with James today and found it very useful. Working as a digital marketing professional it's sometimes difficult to bring things back to basics and build from the foundations up, but James helped me to better understand SEO and what part I can play in my team to better our website. Thanks Cathy
Thanks for the review Cathy, really pleased you enjoyed the training session, time for action. Best James
I used my Bucks Business First voucher for a face-to-face with James. I asked for practical SEO ideas that I could implement quickly and at low cost, and some insight into how to mount a UK wide campaign with very little money. I learned a huge amount about how it all works and got even more than I was hoping for. I've spent 2 whole days reworking my site and the SEO is vastly improved. Equally, I hadn't thought that a larger online sales campaign was an option for me, but I do now and I also know how to do it. Absolutely 1st class help.
Thanks Ian, let us know if we can help with anything. Best James
Deep knowledge and experiences which James and Jonathan have definitely helped me to understand more about optimising the website and how important to get the keywords right for successful digital marketing. The course was absolutely worth it!
Thanks for the review - if you need any help do please let us know. Best James
Having very little experience of running a website beforehand, I came away with a vast amount of information. The gist of it seems to be that you can waste a lot of effort making a website look lovely, with delightful and on-message words, but it's all a bit useless if you don't optimise. And to do that properly is more difficult than many digital staff and agencies imagine. Caveat emptor, when it comes to hiring a digital agency on a contract basis...
Thanks very much for the review Heather. Pleased you enjoyed the day, let us know if you need any help. Best James
Excellent training session and advise on SEO and website structure, in simple easy to follow steps - great for the complete beginner to someone who wants up to date tips and advice
Thanks for the review and all the best for 2018 James
Had an excellent SEO session with James - well worth the time investment. He gets to the point and explains it clearly.
Thanks very much Darren, see you in the New Year Best for 2018 James
Was very impressed by the knowledge and content off this course we attended, pleasure meeting you and working with you in the future
Thanks very much for the review Laura - I understand we are meeting next week - see you soon. Best James
I attended a training session as a member of the Business Growth Club and spent a very enjoyable day with James and Jonathan learning about keywords and how to formulate a strategy for my business. The course contained so much valuable information I would highly recommend it to any business owner. Understanding the principles will now allow me to take the time to get my keyword strategy together but equally this course will allow you to assess if the person you engage to do this for you knows their stuff. Excellent course, thank you.
Thanks very much Lindsey. Let me know if I can help with the Charity events etc. we spoke about. Best James
James Knew what he was talking about and he had a structured presentation, everyone was able to understand what he is talking about. The reports sent to us were detailed and it really helped understand current situation. over all I will say it was 10/10
Thanks so much for the review, pleased you enjoyed the training and the reports were useful. Best James
A lot is said about SEO - most of it is confusing. These guys delivered an informative and engaging seminar that totally changed my mind. Clear, concise and bang on target, I now know how vital it is for a business to get this area of their marketing right. Their support programme is also the best I have seen and with my marketing I'm happy to have them by my side. Four hours well spent and the best business investment anyone can make.
Thats great thanks for the review Stuart. I look forward to supporting you on Secklow radio in the new year. Best James
I have known James for over 20 years now and have no problem recommending his company - they have help me on a number of occasions with different projects and clients. Client management reputation – Digital Marketing Implementation – Infusionsoft implementation help and support. I also pay them a retainer for on-going support and online strategies.
Thanks for the review Will, let me know if you need anything. Best James
I attended a Digital Marketing Training Course with Digital Marketing Implementation Services last week. The training programme was thorough and very well structured, making the day incredibly insightful, practical and most importantly, useful. I would highly recommend hiring James and Jonathan to train your employees, yourself (a Digital Manager or Business Owner) and to lead the way with their expertise in guiding more traffic to your website. An excellent day of worthwhile training. Thank you.
Hi Jo, Thanks very much for the review, so pleased you enjoyed the day. You should have the download folder by now, let me know if you have any questions. Best James
The course was excellent, it was very interesting and informative and I feel I now have a far better understanding of SEO. I would reccommend this course to anyone wanting to understand SEO and their website better. Both James and Jonathan made the information understandable, and spoke in plain english, many thanks to you both
Hi Susan, Thanks so much for the review, let me know if you need any advice. Hope you got the training day help files and reports. Best James
Wow! Now I know why my website has been performing so poorly, despite help from other "experts"... Digital Marketing Implementation Services have very quickly taken me a huge leap forward, not only in understanding critical SEO fundamentals but also in enabling me to immediately apply practical measures to improve he effectiveness and competitiveness of my site by a very large factor. Thank you so much!
Thanks very much for the review DJ, very pleased you enjoyed it. Best James
The presentation was well structured and very interesting
Hi S, I see you have given us 4 out of 5 stars on the review - clearly you felt that we could improve on the training. Would you mind contacting me in order to discuss further please. We aim for 100% satisfaction and your feedback would be greatly appreciated. Best James
Happy is not a description I would use, but would describe our session as a big eye opener. I look forward to both improving our website as well as consider the training when building a far more effective site.
Thanks very much Langton, let me know if you would like advice if you are considering changing your website. Pay no more than £500 for the website - prove concept - make money then consider upgrade. Best James
The Digital Marketing Masterclass training by James Pybus and Jonathan Smith from E-marketing Strategies was well structured and well delivered. I would certainly and without hesitation highly recommend their training to anyone who would like to keep up with the fast moving world of business on the internet. In my opinion the trainers were very knowledgeable and generous. their method was well structured. the material was well delivered and suitable for any level. well done and thank you Eduardo Menguit
Thanks for the review Eduardo. Best James
Excellent training - knowledgable presenter with some really practical, helpful advice. Thank you - highly recommended.
Digital Marketing Training Day Milton Keynes - Thanks for the review Anthony - Best James
I found their masterclass really informative and enjoyable. Easily the best marketing course I have ever attended. I now have loads to work on and will be implementing it in the coming months. I would definitely recommend attending and I will be using James and Jonathan in the future.
Thats great, thanks Zak for the review. Best James
Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy is rated 4.98 based on 162 reviews