Digital Marketing Implementation Services Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Digital Marketing Implementation Services

About Digital Marketing Implementation Services: The Logic Digital Marketing Methodology - Proven Digital Marketing Strategies based on Real Data.

Digital Marketing Implementation Services are a UK-based team with a vast amount of knowledge and experience of helping small and medium sized, enterprises and large business websites by providing proven digital strategies based on real data, not guess work.

NOTE: as from 31st January 2019 the business has de-registered for VAT therefore no VAT will be charged.

Guide on deciding if our services are of use to your business

Firstly, is the Logic Digital Marketing Strategy/ Methodology good for my business?

In order to answer this question, you have 2 options available to you both require just a few hours of your time.

1. Book on Amazon – Lost in the Digital Noise

2. Book a recorded 90-minute Digital Marketing session with James who will take you through the methodology on a one to one consultation focused around your website.

NOTE: Remember to read our reviews and bear in mind you personally don’t need to actually implement the strategy you could use a team member, an employee, a freelancer or an intern to carry this work out on your behalf with our guidance. We have some freelancers we can introduce to you free of charge, these freelancers are support by our team. Introduce me to a Logic Digital Marketing Methodology Consultant please. (you agree fees and terms with the consultant directly for implementation services).
Digital Marketing Methodology Consultant?

If you decide this is a good fit for your business then you will need to subscribe to our services

Digital Marketing Mentoring Service based on the Logic Digital Marketing Methodology
A step by step guidance on the 3 parts of the methodology

• Optimisation
• Adwords
• Content Strategy

What you will receive:

• A copy of the book – Lost in the Digital Noise.
• Access to the step by step guidance videos.
• Initial 1 hour Zoom meeting to establish a start point. Also, your chance to ask questions.
• Free website reports on request (including competitor reports).
• Free URL Structure CSV on request.
• 1-hour free Zoom meeting request each month.
• Email support – questions answered within 48 hours.
• Access to a video library of FAQ on Digital Marketing.
• In months 4 and 5 advice relating to your on-going content strategy.

Contract period = 6 months
Price: $149.00 (approx. £118.00 or Euros 167.70) per month = $894.00 (approx. £701.00 or Euros 790.00) Total for 6 months.
Or
Pay in advance and get 1 x months free = $745.00 per year SAVE $149.00 (approx. £585.00 or Euros 659.00)

NOTE: before signing up remember this requires your involvement to ensure success – if you don’t do the work then clearly it will not work for you. Maybe consider contacting a Digital Marketing Methodology Consultant. (You agree fees and terms with the consultant directly).

We work with SME's to global online retailers and businesses - a solution for everyone.

Call us today 01296 326646

james@emarketing-strategy.co.uk

34 Greensleeves Drive

Tell us how Digital Marketing Implementation Services made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"I recently attended a one day training course presented by James Pybus on digital marketing. I was overwhelmed by the practical nature of the content and the information provided. James is an excellent presenter/facilitator and I'd thoroughly recommend his services."
Thanks for the review Cat, looking forward to seeing you in the future

James
"Very informative. It would have been better spread over 2 days and have our laptops there so we could do the exercises as we went through the course as it was a lot of information to take away."
Firstly, thank you for the review.

I welcome the opportunity to address the comments.

The training day is meant as a workshop/training event, it’s not designed to be course. Many people do bring laptops but soon realise that its unrealistic to carryout tasks and listen to what we are teaching.

The optimisation process should take approximately 1 hour per page (level 1). Before this happens, keyword research is required, for a standard website I would expect this to take at least 3 days.

As with this event we had 6 businesses all operating different website platforms and not one had verified for Google or Bing consoles which would need technical input uploading the verification file. (server access)

Clearly you can see even as a course this would be very difficult - even with 2 days it just wouldn’t work.

The aim is give guidance to small businesses and educate them on what they should be doing or thinking about whether they want to carry out this work themselves or employ someone to carry this work out on their behalf.

In terms of digital marketing its very important if you are going to employ someone to do this task you understand what you want them to do.

Hope this is helpful.

Best of luck with your digital marketing

James
"The training delivered was fantastic, James clearly has a vast amount of knowledge in Digital Marketing. Digital Marketing Implementation Services has restored my faith in digital marketing and has made me realise how important it is for any business. I would recommend James and his team to any business who want tangible results in Digital Marketing."
Thanks very much Michael

Look forward to seeing you soon. Let me know if you need any advice on the new website.

James
"Recent reference Questions posted by a potential new customer - answered by a person who has used our services. 1. How have you found working with e-Marketing Strategies Easy. They know their stuff, execute well, set simple and achievable goals that are hit often earlier than anticipated. They are professional, dependable and worth every penny. Seo and Social are in good hands when they’re on your team. 2. How long did you work with them and what did they do for Jack Wills? I don’t work at Jack Will but have worked with James and Gemma for around a year and saw organic traffic increase, direct traffic increase, bounce rates drop and time on site increase. As well as generating better quality leads and reducing AdWords cpa 3. Are you able to point to tangible results for the project over a period of time? 300% organic traffic increase, 200% increase in organic leads, much better SEO results all round with an improved quality score in AdWords and cheaper click (about 30%). Also delivered sustainable tactics that consistently evolve and you can apply across your site To drive new product 4. Would you recommend them and what sets them apart from the rest in your option? Yes. 100%. There’s no bull and often a little harsh truths that you need to hear... best of all, the process and application of the work is sustainable, simple and effective and gets results if followed to the letter. This is posted by James Pybus (Director and owner www.emarketing-strategy.co.uk) This is not meant as a review but a reference point. Proof available on request."
"James was AWESOME. He took his time to explain everything and made sure that we understood each of the steps he showed us before moving on and he was more than happy to answer any questions along the way. His knowledge in this field is unbelievable and he gave us some great advice to help boost our ranking even further. I would recommend Digital Marketing Implementation Services to anybody - if you think you're already a pro I can guarantee these guys will make you better!!"
Thanks for the comments Adam

All the best
James
"Yesterday, I attended a training session with James Pybus. Talk about a day well spent! I arrived with some knowldege of basic website optimisation, which, in my role as a content copywriter, is pretty important. But, I knew there were vast knowledge gaps which needed filling. James didn't disappoint. I came away with three main benefits - 1. Confirmation that my basic knowledge wasn't too wide of the mark. 2. An understanding of the importance of having a proper digital strategy. 3. A massively improved grasp of the techniques of key word/phrase research and implementation. In all, a terrific days' training, highlighted by James's expertise, communicatin skills and unwavering patience."
Thanks very much Stephen, glad you enjoyed the training.

James
"James is a very engaging and knowledgeable trainer with an extensive and impressive background in Digital Marketing. His easy manner, zero ego and ability to explain things in simple terms makes him the perfect trainer. No question will ever remain unanswered when you learn with James. He is thorough in content and shares some really useful hints and tips about digital marketing strategies. James is a truly gifted master of his trade."

James
"I found it hard to believe how knowledgeable the presenter was. Really good, solid advice if you want to DIY. Really inspired confidence in them if you want to pay someone else to do it for you."
Thanks Mark. If you have some improvements to the training please do let me know. Not really sure we could fit much more in the time frame.

James
"James gave excellent advice. I learned so much about digital marketing that I can start implementing immediately in my business. Highly recommend working with James if you want to get more results form your digital marketing"
We look forward to working with you Niraj

James
"I found the course informative and inspirational, can't rate James highly enough!"
Thanks very much for the comment Beverley. Let me know if you need a little help

James
"Excellent overview of website optimisation. I'm sure we could have spent days covering the topic, but in 1 day we covered a lot of topics that are really going to help my small business."
Thanks very much Claire

James
"I had a great training session with James & Johnathan. Very informative and if you need help getting noticed and really understanding keywords etc.. then these are your guys. They debunk the waffle and get you what you need."
Thanks very much Caroline

All the best James
"DMIS was able to give me a huge amount of helpful information to walk away from the training session with an action plan to implement immediately. I feel confident about optimising my website even though I’m a complete novice and I feel extremely confident about seeing great results."
Thanks for the review Matthew

James
"Brilliant informative day. Learnt lots of valuable information. Would highly recommend."
Good to see you again yesterday, pleased your were happy with the training.

James
"The Digital Marketing day in Reading was amazing and I learned so much. They are very knowledgeable and give so much value to take your business to the next level. I took lots of notes and ready to tackle my websites!! Thoroughly recommend working with James and Jonathan."
Thanks very much Wahida

Best wishes
James
"Excellent course, with good, comprehensive advice. It reassured me that I could take on the 'dark art' of website optimisation!"
Thanks very much for the review, pleased you enjoyed the training day.

James
"James and Jonathan hosted an all day digital marketing course at the Madejskia conference centre in Reading, and we were really impressed with how the complex and in-depth content was delivered in a way that we could all understand. During the course, James took us through everything from the foundations through to the practical steps of implementation. Passion for the material shone through, and we received great insights and guidance that came from deep practical knowledge of practice and the industry. These guys are good."
Thanks so much for the review Rogan, I would be very interested to hear how you get on.

James
"I went to the digital marketing course in Saunderton that James lead. Very informative, I would recommend to any business."
"Fantastic course and support given by James and Jonathan. So nice to have genuine advice that really teaches and helps a business owner to understand and be able to set up a digital marketing strategy for themselves! Thanks so much xx"
"This is a great workshop for understanding the more basic technical aspects of SEO marketing and how to get it right. I would thoroughly recommend the workshop. Thanks James"
Thanks very much Gareth, help me know if we can help further with your digital Strategy.

Digital Marketing Implementation Services is rated 4.97 based on 153 reviews