Digital Marketing Implementation Services Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Digital Marketing Implementation Services

About Digital Marketing Implementation Services: The Logic Digital Marketing Methodology - Proven Digital Marketing Strategies based on Real Data.

Digital Marketing Implementation Services are a UK-based team with a vast amount of knowledge and experience of helping small and medium sized, enterprises and large business websites by providing proven digital strategies based on real data, not guess work.

NOTE: as from 31st January 2019 the business has de-registered for VAT therefore no VAT will be charged.

Guide on deciding if our services are of use to your business

Firstly, is the Logic Digital Marketing Strategy/ Methodology good for my business?

In order to answer this question, you have 2 options available to you both require just a few hours of your time.

1. Book on Amazon – Lost in the Digital Noise

2. Book a recorded 90-minute Digital Marketing session with James who will take you through the methodology on a one to one consultation focused around your website.

NOTE: Remember to read our reviews and bear in mind you personally don’t need to actually implement the strategy you could use a team member, an employee, a freelancer or an intern to carry this work out on your behalf with our guidance. We have some freelancers we can introduce to you free of charge, these freelancers are support by our team. Introduce me to a Logic Digital Marketing Methodology Consultant please. (you agree fees and terms with the consultant directly for implementation services).
Digital Marketing Methodology Consultant?

If you decide this is a good fit for your business then you will need to subscribe to our services

Digital Marketing Mentoring Service based on the Logic Digital Marketing Methodology
A step by step guidance on the 3 parts of the methodology

• Optimisation
• Adwords
• Content Strategy

What you will receive:

• A copy of the book – Lost in the Digital Noise.
• Access to the step by step guidance videos.
• Initial 1 hour Zoom meeting to establish a start point. Also, your chance to ask questions.
• Free website reports on request (including competitor reports).
• Free URL Structure CSV on request.
• 1-hour free Zoom meeting request each month.
• Email support – questions answered within 48 hours.
• Access to a video library of FAQ on Digital Marketing.
• In months 4 and 5 advice relating to your on-going content strategy.

Contract period = 6 months
Price: $149.00 (approx. £118.00 or Euros 167.70) per month = $894.00 (approx. £701.00 or Euros 790.00) Total for 6 months.
Or
Pay in advance and get 1 x months free = $745.00 per year SAVE $149.00 (approx. £585.00 or Euros 659.00)

NOTE: before signing up remember this requires your involvement to ensure success – if you don’t do the work then clearly it will not work for you. Maybe consider contacting a Digital Marketing Methodology Consultant. (You agree fees and terms with the consultant directly).

We work with SME's to global online retailers and businesses - a solution for everyone.

Call us today 01296 326646

james@emarketing-strategy.co.uk

34 Greensleeves Drive

company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how Digital Marketing Implementation Services made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"Fantastic insight into how to improve on my web site profile and marketing. Thanks again James!"
Thanks very much for the review Paul.

James
"The pay as you go service was fantastic. James gave me clear, honest and tangible advice that has made my digital marketing so much easier. Since using James pay as you go service I have stopped listening to "marketing assumptions" and obvious lead funnel so-called digital marketing "experts" advice and just implemented the strategy provided by James and it has shown far better results than I have ever had. Can't recommend this service enough. Thank you, James."
Thats great, thanks very much Michael, let me know if you need help.

James
"Brilliant! If you get the opportunity for James to review your web site - then take it before your competitors do. Within a matter of hours of the consultation my website, PropertyPositive.com, was performing considerably better. Highly recommended."
Well done on getting your pages to load faster.

Thanks for taking the time to write the review

James
"WOW What a find James is. If you really want to know how well your website is performing, then I suggest you contact James as soon as possible. James explains everything and doesn’t rush. He makes sure that you get what he is saying. He also records the sessions in case you need to referred back to anything. Once I have actioned the plans that James left with me then I will certainly be going back to him."
Thanks very much for the review John.

James
"This first 60 minutes review of both the current and needed state of my website (https://www.pleeson.co.uk) was of immense value. I am not a marketing expert and created a website that kind of said what I thought it should say. A quick analysis by someone who knows what it is all about could show that I did not really know what I was doing. This review went beyond that and provided me with step-by-step guidance on what I should be doing, with clear explanations, references to the tools that could help me identify what was wrong (free tools, this was not a sales pitch), then - just in case my notes were not complete enough, I received a complete film of what was said! The only down-side of the effort was showing me how much I need to do to make my website worth its value."
Thanks Peter.

James
"The 60 minute consultancy (which was un-rushed and actually about 90 minutes in the end) was a great use of my time. James' knowledge and experience in the field shines through and his ability to use real life examples of how the methodology works is reasuring and inspiring. If you need expert advice this is a very cost-effective option and I would highly recommend James and his team."
Thanks very much Lisa

James
"James was great, he went over and beyond in explaining exactly what I need to do with my strategy. I came to him for adwords/ google Ads advice, but what I got was down the nuts and bolts of a much more holistic strategy that I can see helping me in my competitive space. I'm now much more confident in taking my next steps."
"Absolutely spot on and great value for money. James provided the insights and explanations that were exactly what we hoped for. And the video recording means that we can re-visit everything and take on board all the detailed guidance that James provided. Thoroughly recommended."
"James is very knowledgable, and the initial consultation session made us aware of what can be done, and how easy it can be if shown properly. We will be arranging further sessions to be able to make our website stand out."
Thats great thanks very much for your time writing the testimonial Vimal, look forward to hearing from you soon.

James
"Through a really accessible online session, James was able to make sense of the good the bad and the ugly, gives us simple steps to follow to put things right and help us with our strategy going forward. The video was recorded and sent within a couple of hours for us to keep and watch back to help us implement the steps. Fantastic friendly service offering, very reasonably priced for the golden insight provided!"
Thanks very much for the review Sarah.

Let me know if you need more help.

James
"James provides a very good remote service. He was able to speak via the computer whilst recording the session. This is then emailed over afterwards. He has a range of skills including knowledge on website development, keyword research and Adwords. With an affordable hourly rate, without having to travel to him, he offers a supportive role to many businesses which they can afford. His unique keyword system is helpful in understanding monthly trends over a period of time and obtaining data quickly."
Thanks for the testimonial Jane. Let me know if you need any more help.

Thanks
James
"Money well spent on an hour's tuition from James, I learnt so much and am sure it will help our small business. James was engaging, passionate about his work and easy to understand. Excellent overview of website optimisation."
Thanks very much for posting Simon - if you want any free reports doing please let me know

James
"I attended the SEO course with James earlier this year which was excellent - packed with so much practical information. Then in August I had a telephone consultation from James in which he went over my website to show me how to improve the SEO in order to increase traffic. This consultation he recorded and emailed to me to refer to later. I have found the service most useful and I would highly recommend James and his agency."
Thanks very much Annie. Glad you like the new recorded consultancy session.

James
"The introduction to digital marketing course that I did with James was genuinely excellent and covered off everything I needed it to. James, who has a patient and easy-to-follow teaching style, provided an informative grounding that really demystified some of the ‘dark arts’ of this area, even for a Luddite like me. I can wholeheartedly recommend this looking to get a grip on the basics, and really appreciated the offer of possible follow-up help with any questions that might arise afterwards."
Thanks Patrick

James
"I've worked for internet based companies previously and always found external agencies were used to build out and then market the website. James showed how commercial and ecommerce websites could be created using quality off the shelf products at a fraction of the cost of agency website development. In addition to this we were shown techniques for optimising the website to target specific search terms improving search engine ranking. The course was a lot to take in but enjoyable and I now have confidence that I can build an online presence that will gain traction in the marketplace."
Thats Great, thanks for the review.

James
"I attended 'Optimizing your Website' training last Friday, with James Pybus, and found it really interesting and came away feeling confident that I am now equipped to help drive more traffic to my website. His delivery style is good mix of technical knowledge and real life examples and I found the whole day engaging and time well spent"
Thanks very much for the time spent giving us a review Denise, pleased you enjoyed the day.

James
"I recently went to a session which James Pybus was running. I have to say it completely surpassed my expectations. The information and knowledge that James shared was a revelation for me. I now feel I can take control of our digital strategy which will have a real impact on our business. James was so open and helpful in sharing this information. I have met so many companies that seem to be selling smoke but James really knows his stuff and shares a process that anybody could follow to implement. Hands down the best digital session I have been to - 10 out of 10."
Thats very kind of you to say, thanks very much Gabriele.

Best with the digital strategy, let me know if you have any questions.

James
"I have learnt some new practical tools and techniques to build up a digital strategy. I will definitely use all I have learnt and back up our business digital strategy and platform."
Thanks for your review - if you felt the day could be improved please feel free to make suggestions.

Best of luck with your Digital Marketing

James
"I recently attended a one day Digital Marketing course with James Pybus and I did really enjoyed every bit of it. The information and the knowledge that was given was overwhelming. He made sure be covered every aspect of the course. I recommend him to anyone looking to gain knowledge in SEO especially trying to implement it in your own site."
"I recently attended a one day SEO training course with James Pybus and would like to say that I wholeheartedly recommend this company to other businesses. The content was practical and authentic. I am now applying the knowledge learnt directly to my brand website."
Digital Marketing Implementation Services is rated 4.97 based on 154 reviews