Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy Reviews

About Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy:

We provide companies with a digital marketing foundation package based on a proven data-driven digital marketing strategy.

We will provide our keyword strategy tool (won best marketing management tool 2019 at the B2B Marketing Expo, ExCel London) completely FREE which has been designed to work with ‘The Logic Digital Marketing methodology’ a data-driven digital marketing strategy/methodology that has been proven to work in the real world.

‘The Logic Digital Marketing methodology’ comes in 4 parts and covers:

1. Keyword Research
2. Optimisation
3. Paid Ads
4. Content Strategy

These make up the foundations for everything your business does online, you can then start to think about email marketing, social media, and other channels like Facebook and LinkedIn adverts.

Tried and tested over the last 5 years on one-person businesses to HP and Microsoft Platinum partners like OCSL to global retailers like Jack Wills.

James Pybus - james@keywordstrategytool.com

Do you want to know who I am?
Read here and join me on Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/james-pybus-background-those-interested-july-2020-james-pybus/

Call us today 01296 326646

james@emarketing-strategy.co.uk

34 Greensleeves Drive, ,

Tell us how Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy made you happy
Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy 5 star review on 2nd May 2018
Stephen Church
Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy 5 star review on 21st February 2018
Penny Ward
Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy 5 star review on 9th February 2018
Andy Letting - Head Of Digital Jack Wills
Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy 5 star review on 5th February 2018
Ian McLintock
Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy 5 star review on 13th December 2017
Laura Mcleod
Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy 5 star review on 12th December 2017
Stuart Moore
Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy 5 star review on 21st November 2017
ArchaeoLink.org
This is a must for any business with an online offering. we will be back on a regular basis for health checks and new campaigns . thank you
Thanks Darren
I had a session with James to understand what key elements I need to think about when structuring a new website. It was a real eye opener, so many ways you can maximise your site and use keyword analysis to create your content and advertising strategy for surprising low cost. I was impressed by both his expertise and his values behind his company. He is making himself affordable and accessible to small business owners and I’ve heard nothing but compliments others as to his honesty and integrity. So pick up the phone and give him a call, it will be worth your while!
Very kind, thanks very Kris Best James
Wow! An extremely comprehensive and insightful review of my website, rankings, keywords and digital marketing. Lots of how to information and a video of the session to refer back to. I highly recommend.
It is so clear to me that James and the team genuinely care about your business benefiting and growing from the training on this program. Recording the videos meetings allows me and my team to review the sessions and provides true value. James backs what he is doing and there is no smoke and mirrors around the benefits implementing the strategy will have.
James delivered a very clear and concise webinar, which demonstrated a great understanding of the subject matter. The delivery was executed with a high level of professionalism, tailoring the content to meet the requirements of my organisation. Its clear to see that James has a passion for digital marketing and an equal measure of dedication to his clients success. The session was all recorded which allows time to review and work though it as I piece together an organisational marketing strategy. As a result I will be engaging further with James. Great help, a true professional.
We just had an initial consultation (webinar) with James. James was clear, methodical and able to demonstrate/back up everything he was explaining. Furthermore, the whole webinar was recorded, giving us the ability to go back over his points. We were really impressed with his attitude, passion and professionalism and as a result will be contacting him again VERY soon for further services. Thank you James.
Thats Great thanks Phill, looking forward to helping you further. Best James
I had a 1hr session booked with James which quickly turned into over 2hrs. He was incredibly thorough with explaining what is involved with each step of optimizing my website and I learnt a great deal in a short period of time. Following on from the session James was happy to answer any further questions I have had. Once I've put the first stages of my optimization in place I will definitely arrange another session.
Thanks Jack, Look forward to hearing from you at some stage. Best James
I am new to the world digital marketing and James talked me through all of the different elements, from what was good about my website and the not so good, suggested ways to improve my marketing campaign. James explained in great detail in a method that I could understand and put in to practice, I am very much looking forward to seeing my sales improve. I have also used Gemma's services to write blogs for the website. Working with James and Gemma can only benefit my business and look forward to continuing to work closely in the future.
Thanks Vikki.
Fantastic insight into how to improve on my web site profile and marketing. Thanks again James!
Thanks very much for the review Paul. Best James
The pay as you go service was fantastic. James gave me clear, honest and tangible advice that has made my digital marketing so much easier. Since using James pay as you go service I have stopped listening to "marketing assumptions" and obvious lead funnel so-called digital marketing "experts" advice and just implemented the strategy provided by James and it has shown far better results than I have ever had. Can't recommend this service enough. Thank you, James.
Thats great, thanks very much Michael, let me know if you need help. Best James
Brilliant! If you get the opportunity for James to review your web site - then take it before your competitors do. Within a matter of hours of the consultation my website, PropertyPositive.com, was performing considerably better. Highly recommended.
Well done on getting your pages to load faster. Thanks for taking the time to write the review Best James
WOW What a find James is. If you really want to know how well your website is performing, then I suggest you contact James as soon as possible. James explains everything and doesn’t rush. He makes sure that you get what he is saying. He also records the sessions in case you need to referred back to anything. Once I have actioned the plans that James left with me then I will certainly be going back to him.
Thanks very much for the review John. Best James
This first 60 minutes review of both the current and needed state of my website (https://www.pleeson.co.uk) was of immense value. I am not a marketing expert and created a website that kind of said what I thought it should say. A quick analysis by someone who knows what it is all about could show that I did not really know what I was doing. This review went beyond that and provided me with step-by-step guidance on what I should be doing, with clear explanations, references to the tools that could help me identify what was wrong (free tools, this was not a sales pitch), then - just in case my notes were not complete enough, I received a complete film of what was said! The only down-side of the effort was showing me how much I need to do to make my website worth its value.
Thanks Peter. James
The 60 minute consultancy (which was un-rushed and actually about 90 minutes in the end) was a great use of my time. James' knowledge and experience in the field shines through and his ability to use real life examples of how the methodology works is reasuring and inspiring. If you need expert advice this is a very cost-effective option and I would highly recommend James and his team.
Thanks very much Lisa James
James was great, he went over and beyond in explaining exactly what I need to do with my strategy. I came to him for adwords/ google Ads advice, but what I got was down the nuts and bolts of a much more holistic strategy that I can see helping me in my competitive space. I'm now much more confident in taking my next steps.
Absolutely spot on and great value for money. James provided the insights and explanations that were exactly what we hoped for. And the video recording means that we can re-visit everything and take on board all the detailed guidance that James provided. Thoroughly recommended.
James is very knowledgable, and the initial consultation session made us aware of what can be done, and how easy it can be if shown properly. We will be arranging further sessions to be able to make our website stand out.
Thats great thanks very much for your time writing the testimonial Vimal, look forward to hearing from you soon. Best James
Through a really accessible online session, James was able to make sense of the good the bad and the ugly, gives us simple steps to follow to put things right and help us with our strategy going forward. The video was recorded and sent within a couple of hours for us to keep and watch back to help us implement the steps. Fantastic friendly service offering, very reasonably priced for the golden insight provided!
Thanks very much for the review Sarah. Let me know if you need more help. Best James
James provides a very good remote service. He was able to speak via the computer whilst recording the session. This is then emailed over afterwards. He has a range of skills including knowledge on website development, keyword research and Adwords. With an affordable hourly rate, without having to travel to him, he offers a supportive role to many businesses which they can afford. His unique keyword system is helpful in understanding monthly trends over a period of time and obtaining data quickly.
Thanks for the testimonial Jane. Let me know if you need any more help. Thanks James
Money well spent on an hour's tuition from James, I learnt so much and am sure it will help our small business. James was engaging, passionate about his work and easy to understand. Excellent overview of website optimisation.
Thanks very much for posting Simon - if you want any free reports doing please let me know Best James
Keyword Strategy Tool and Digital Marketing Strategy is rated 4.98 based on 162 reviews