Digital Marketing Implementation Services Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Digital Marketing Implementation Services

About Digital Marketing Implementation Services: Digital Marketing Implementation Services - Proven Digital Marketing Strategies based on Real Data.

Pay as you go digital strategy solution for SMEs and large companies.

Digital Marketing Implementation Services are a UK-based team with a vast amount of knowledge and experience of helping small and medium sized, enterprises and large business websites by providing proven digital strategies based on real data, not guess work.

NOTE: as from 31st January 2019 the business has de-registered for VAT therefore no VAT will be charged.

End to end process
Training day £450 - if suitable, ask James.

1. Recorded 60-minute consultancy = £60 - Overview of The Logic Digital Marketing strategy methodology and audit of current website position. Explanation of where you are at and what needs to be done.
2. Keyword research - cost depending on number of keywords. Example 10 x keywords = £250
3. Recorded consultancy = £60 – instruction on positive and negative lists. optimisation video using company website admin, step by step guide. URL sitemap structure. (we will check a few pages and offer advice) Ask for a price if you require us to implement this work.
4. Recorded consultancy = £60 - Paid ads
5. Recorded consultancy = £60 – The content strategy.

We would recommend the consultancy videos, the keyword research, everything else is optional depending on internal/outsource resources.
7. Ongoing £100 per month if you require ongoing content strategy advice, (ask for details) A4 document based on your products or services and the logic methodology. Example Use this title, this anchor text and content and link to this page, all in line with The Logic methodology. If you want us to write the articles/blogs with or without Harvard referencing we can do this for you at £200 for 4 x 300 words, 1 per week. Ask for quote if you need longer pieces.

We normally over delivery example 10 x keywords is normally 15 to 20. Initial 60 minutes session is normally 90 minutes.
We can also offer survey reports based on data the company provided by the business, ask for example if required.
Gemma has knowledge of python if they have data that needs analysing.

We work with SME's to global online retailers and businesses - a solution for everyone.

Call us today 01296 326646

james@emarketing-strategy.co.uk

34 Greensleeves Drive

Tell us how Digital Marketing Implementation Services made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"Brilliant! If you get the opportunity for James to review your web site - then take it before your competitors do. Within a matter of hours of the consultation my website, PropertyPositive.com, was performing considerably better. Highly recommended."
Well done on getting your pages to load faster.

Thanks for taking the time to write the review

James
"WOW What a find James is. If you really want to know how well your website is performing, then I suggest you contact James as soon as possible. James explains everything and doesn’t rush. He makes sure that you get what he is saying. He also records the sessions in case you need to referred back to anything. Once I have actioned the plans that James left with me then I will certainly be going back to him."
Thanks very much for the review John.

James
"This first 60 minutes review of both the current and needed state of my website (https://www.pleeson.co.uk) was of immense value. I am not a marketing expert and created a website that kind of said what I thought it should say. A quick analysis by someone who knows what it is all about could show that I did not really know what I was doing. This review went beyond that and provided me with step-by-step guidance on what I should be doing, with clear explanations, references to the tools that could help me identify what was wrong (free tools, this was not a sales pitch), then - just in case my notes were not complete enough, I received a complete film of what was said! The only down-side of the effort was showing me how much I need to do to make my website worth its value."
Thanks Peter.

James
"The 60 minute consultancy (which was un-rushed and actually about 90 minutes in the end) was a great use of my time. James' knowledge and experience in the field shines through and his ability to use real life examples of how the methodology works is reasuring and inspiring. If you need expert advice this is a very cost-effective option and I would highly recommend James and his team."
Thanks very much Lisa

James
"James was great, he went over and beyond in explaining exactly what I need to do with my strategy. I came to him for adwords/ google Ads advice, but what I got was down the nuts and bolts of a much more holistic strategy that I can see helping me in my competitive space. I'm now much more confident in taking my next steps."
"Absolutely spot on and great value for money. James provided the insights and explanations that were exactly what we hoped for. And the video recording means that we can re-visit everything and take on board all the detailed guidance that James provided. Thoroughly recommended."
"James is very knowledgable, and the initial consultation session made us aware of what can be done, and how easy it can be if shown properly. We will be arranging further sessions to be able to make our website stand out."
Thats great thanks very much for your time writing the testimonial Vimal, look forward to hearing from you soon.

James
"Through a really accessible online session, James was able to make sense of the good the bad and the ugly, gives us simple steps to follow to put things right and help us with our strategy going forward. The video was recorded and sent within a couple of hours for us to keep and watch back to help us implement the steps. Fantastic friendly service offering, very reasonably priced for the golden insight provided!"
Thanks very much for the review Sarah.

Let me know if you need more help.

James
"James provides a very good remote service. He was able to speak via the computer whilst recording the session. This is then emailed over afterwards. He has a range of skills including knowledge on website development, keyword research and Adwords. With an affordable hourly rate, without having to travel to him, he offers a supportive role to many businesses which they can afford. His unique keyword system is helpful in understanding monthly trends over a period of time and obtaining data quickly."
Thanks for the testimonial Jane. Let me know if you need any more help.

Thanks
James
"Money well spent on an hour's tuition from James, I learnt so much and am sure it will help our small business. James was engaging, passionate about his work and easy to understand. Excellent overview of website optimisation."
Thanks very much for posting Simon - if you want any free reports doing please let me know

James
"I attended the SEO course with James earlier this year which was excellent - packed with so much practical information. Then in August I had a telephone consultation from James in which he went over my website to show me how to improve the SEO in order to increase traffic. This consultation he recorded and emailed to me to refer to later. I have found the service most useful and I would highly recommend James and his agency."
Thanks very much Annie. Glad you like the new recorded consultancy session.

James
"The introduction to digital marketing course that I did with James was genuinely excellent and covered off everything I needed it to. James, who has a patient and easy-to-follow teaching style, provided an informative grounding that really demystified some of the ‘dark arts’ of this area, even for a Luddite like me. I can wholeheartedly recommend this looking to get a grip on the basics, and really appreciated the offer of possible follow-up help with any questions that might arise afterwards."
Thanks Patrick

James
"I've worked for internet based companies previously and always found external agencies were used to build out and then market the website. James showed how commercial and ecommerce websites could be created using quality off the shelf products at a fraction of the cost of agency website development. In addition to this we were shown techniques for optimising the website to target specific search terms improving search engine ranking. The course was a lot to take in but enjoyable and I now have confidence that I can build an online presence that will gain traction in the marketplace."
Thats Great, thanks for the review.

James
"I attended 'Optimizing your Website' training last Friday, with James Pybus, and found it really interesting and came away feeling confident that I am now equipped to help drive more traffic to my website. His delivery style is good mix of technical knowledge and real life examples and I found the whole day engaging and time well spent"
Thanks very much for the time spent giving us a review Denise, pleased you enjoyed the day.

James
"I recently went to a session which James Pybus was running. I have to say it completely surpassed my expectations. The information and knowledge that James shared was a revelation for me. I now feel I can take control of our digital strategy which will have a real impact on our business. James was so open and helpful in sharing this information. I have met so many companies that seem to be selling smoke but James really knows his stuff and shares a process that anybody could follow to implement. Hands down the best digital session I have been to - 10 out of 10."
Thats very kind of you to say, thanks very much Gabriele.

Best with the digital strategy, let me know if you have any questions.

James
"I have learnt some new practical tools and techniques to build up a digital strategy. I will definitely use all I have learnt and back up our business digital strategy and platform."
Thanks for your review - if you felt the day could be improved please feel free to make suggestions.

Best of luck with your Digital Marketing

James
"I recently attended a one day Digital Marketing course with James Pybus and I did really enjoyed every bit of it. The information and the knowledge that was given was overwhelming. He made sure be covered every aspect of the course. I recommend him to anyone looking to gain knowledge in SEO especially trying to implement it in your own site."
"I recently attended a one day SEO training course with James Pybus and would like to say that I wholeheartedly recommend this company to other businesses. The content was practical and authentic. I am now applying the knowledge learnt directly to my brand website."
"AdWords Camapign The brief was to fill 6 rental apartments as quickly as possible. Well, what can I say WOW. 5 of the 6 apartments have been rented out with an overall AdWords cost of £4.07 in 11 days. There were empty for over 8 months, unbelievable, how is this possible. Return on investment = 3618% for every month we have someone in them. Great stuff, highly recommended"
Thats great and I have to admit it has to be one of the best campaigns we have run.

Saying that I did one recently for our own business and had a 100K enquiry for a world wide events company for about the same cost :)

Very pleased with this

James
"I recently attended a one day training course presented by James Pybus on digital marketing. I was overwhelmed by the practical nature of the content and the information provided. James is an excellent presenter/facilitator and I'd thoroughly recommend his services."
Thanks for the review Cat, looking forward to seeing you in the future

Digital Marketing Implementation Services is rated 4.97 based on 152 reviews