Elite Audio Ltd Reviews

Elite Audio Ltd 5 star review on 13th May 2020
Lee Brindley
Elite Audio Ltd 5 star review on 29th February 2020
Graham Westcott
Great service from the team, especially Andrew and Martyn. With the generous part-exchange offered I was able to purchase a new amp (Lyngdorf TDAi-3400) that I had thought was outside of my financial reach. The logistics of the trade-in were all handled by Elite making the process as painless as possible. Very happy all round. Dave
In every way professional Company and helpful Team.
I purchased a streaming DAC from Elite Audio and have been very impressed with their service. When I realised that my initial purchase wasn't quite suited to my needs, Elite were very helpful and arranged an exchange without fuss. They also have a great selection of products.
I have dealt with Elite twice now in relation to purchasing and subsequently upgrading Antipodes servers and both experiences were top notch. Staff are very knowledgeable and helpful and the whole process was simple and quick. It’s a shame they aren’t more local as it would be great to explore their wide and varied portfolio to work out next steps.
I'm very impressed with Elite Audio. Fast delivery, good customer service, and of course a great product (Burson stockist.)
After discovering Elite Audio, I very rarely shop anywhere else for Hifi anymore. I would rather wait for an item to come into Elites hands than buy elsewhere, this is unfounded as I am naturally a very impatient person! Elite have got their business model spot on. They offer generous trade-in prices and good discounts on ex demo items, they operate a no-quibble return policies giving you the chance to try things in your system with no pressure at all, they are very approachable and answer emails quickly, and overall just an absolute pleasure to deal with from start to finish..and afterwards! You wont find this level of a complete service from any other dealer. Elite Audio are the best in the business and long may this continue.
Mark & his team are my first port of call for all things HiFi related, whether it’s just a general chat on HiFi or a system upgrade they always make time & offer expert professional advice without being pushy……definitely no hard sell here 😎. They help break down the varied choice of equipment being it new, ex demo or pre loved offering exceptional trade in prices & not forgetting generous home demo options. My advice, go give them a call for some friendly advice or better still, pop into the showroom, either way you won’t be disappointed.
Great service quality product. Pleasure to deal with.
I am a repeat customer at Elite Audio and have found the team very knowledgable, helpful and quick to respond. I bought equipment both while living in Asia and UK and would have no hesitation in recommending them. I will certainly use them again when I upgrade my system.
The service and response was perfect with a fair and honest part exchange of my old amplifier for my replacement. Very happy to highly recommend anyone to contact and consider them for your hifi upgrades. Even though I live over 250 miles away well worth a drive to visit and purchase from them.
From first phone call to delivery it has been a first class experience. Andrew was simply brilliant with his service and advice.. he clearly has extensive knowledge and was helpful but not at all pushy. I would happily say 10/10 for everything. There was a minor issue with delivery.. NOT Elite Audios fault at all, but it was all sorted .. a very minor issue. So I cant recommend them highly enough.. and we all need to support these businesses that try so hard in these very difficult times . This is a GREAT company to deal with ..
Having decided on a Luxman 590axii integrated amp, and Luxman CD player, I looked around and Elite had both available. And both at a good price. I was happy to accept their recommendation re cables . ( I kept the budget as modest as I sensibly could there). I did feel that they knew hifi gear and weren’t just there to shift product. All of the above was to go with my JBL 4429s. Martyn was able to reassure me that there’d be sufficient power for the cabs. Delivery (to London) was super efficient, and all items were pristine and brand new. It’s been some weeks now, and I’m delighted with the system ! I’m someone who can appreciate high end hifi, but I’m not overly obsessed ( that energy is for guitars and guitar amps !) Anyway, it’s been 100% smooth purchasing my gear from Elite, and yes, I will stick to them in the future, should further need arise. Many thanks Elite !
Recently purchased another piece of equipment from Elite Audio. This time an Antipodes K30, wow it is simply amazing. Best HiFi product I have ever heard or bought. I have dealt with Elite Audio over a period of 6 years and cannot praise them enough. Mark, Andrew, Barry, Martin and Jackie are all so friendly and helpful to deal with. All very knowledgeable in their own speciality. Simply the best HiFi dealership.
It is always a pleasure to deal with Elite Audio. They are attentive, very well informed and accomodating in wanting you to get the best outcome for your hi-fi setup. Could not recommend them highly enough.
Without doubt, the best customer experience I’ve had to date. Elite Audio gave me an unbeatable deal, making hi fi dreams come true…. 🖤 A sincere big thanks to everyone at Elite. Beyond recommended… a must!
The whole experience with all at Elite has been a refreshing change in these troubled times . Nothing seems to be to much trouble and the service has been first class . I have been upgrading my separate headphone system over the past twelve months with very musical results which is what it is all about. If you are thinking about Music Systems , highly recommended . A special thanks to Andrew
Mark / Andrew / Barry and all Team I recommend massively in their expertise of pure HIFI Bliss Very excepting and rewarding with Loan Demo Try + buy Exceptional deals offer s and buy Sell on % Discount I have used Elite on several occasions and will be Continue again again Thanks, Big
I can't rate Elite Audio highly enough. Repair to my Manley Labs 250W amplifier was completed quickly with collection and return shipment fully organised by them. My huge thanks to Barry and to Robert the tech for all they did. Their expertise meant I wasn't without music for long. The system is now working beautifully. Elite Audio is definitely highly recommended.
Andrew of Elite has been exceptionally accommodating, courteous and prompt of reply and ultimately very helpful in helping me acquire new amp, speakers and turntable that have bought my 15yr audio journey to a near close. The deal they put together for me wont have been beaten by anyone else either. It has been an utmost pleasure doing business with Elite and i hope i can do more if and when the time comes!
Well from start to finish the experience was excellent. Honest advice and went the extra mile by actually checking the item was as described whilst on the phone. Thank you Andrew for my Burson Playmate Everest. It’s phenomenal and I’m looking forward to spending more money with you in the future. Great company and a real credit to the HiFi industry. I felt I was not just another customer or a number. Great service and again many many thanks.
Elite Audio Ltd is rated 5.0 based on 235 reviews